Pet Mod Fusion Evolution V6 - The End of an Era (Not open for further submissions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNA Donors/ Parents: Sableye / Porygon-Z
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring Name: Sablez
New Types:

New Base Stats: 87 / 77 / 72 / 120 / 70 / 70 [BST: 496] (+20HP, +20 SpA)
New Ability and Desc: Stall + Analytic = Observant- This pokemon always moves last in the bracket but increases the power of every move by 30%
Notable Moves:
-
Tri Attack, Shadow Ball, Blizzard, Thunder, Psychic, Psyshock, Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot, Recover, Pain Split, Trick Room.
Role Identification:
JavaScript:
sablez: {
    num: 75000###,
    types:["Normal", "Ghost"],
    species: "Sablez",
    id: "sablez",
    baseStats: {hp: 67, atk: 77, def: 72, spa: 120, spd: 70, spe: 90}
    abilities: {0: "Observant"},
    weightkg: 22.5,
    fusion: ["Sableye", "Porygon-Z"],
},

Last edited:
This looks kinda fun! I like fusion ideas like this. Forgive me if these have already been fused before, as I read a few pages, but not all of them *_*

:sm/Dragalge: :sm/Toxapex:
DNA Donors: Water 1
Offspring name: Dragaldex
New Type: Poison/Dragon
Base Stats: 67 / 79 / 131/ 85 / 142 / 49
New ability and desc: Toxic Shock (Merciless + Adaptability) - User's moves will always be critical against poisoned targets. Powers up moves of the same type.
Notable Moves: Venoshock, Toxic, Scald, Surf, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Baneful Bunker, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Recover, Ice Beam.
Role Identification: Dragaldex would be a bulky 'Mon that relies on their enemies being poisoned to do significant damage. Thanks to Recover and Baneful Bunker, it can stall out powerful enemies with the assistance of its bulk, despite it not being as bulky as Toxapex. It has decent coverage moves that coincide well with its average Special Attack, and can be very deadly with the assistance of Salazzle.

:sm/Mudsdale: / :sm/Tauros:

Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Mudaros
New type: Normal / Ground
New base stats: 79 / 122 / 107 / 57 / 87 / 82
New ability and desc: Threatening Stance (Stamina + Intimidate) - Upon switch in, user lowers the Attack and Defense stat of all enemy Pokemon in battle. With every hit, the user's Attack and Defense stat rises by one.
Notable moves: Earthquake, Bulldoze, Return, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Iron Defense, Body Press, Superpower, Protect, Counter, Rock Slide, Iron Head, Low Sweep, Body Slam, Smack Down, Zen Headbutt.
Role Identification: As a physical wall, Mudaros can set up rocks, and maybe be able to poison someone before swapping out. If the enemy is a physical attacker, it can get stronger with the Attack and Defense gain every time it gets hit, making it difficult to take down - especially with the help of Leftovers. It can also force enemies out with Roar if they try to set themselves up, putting another enemy at the mercy of the Stealth Rocks - alternately, Mudaros can go on the offensive with its array of attacking moves that would be more powerful with the usage of either Choice Band or Life Orb - and with each gain of it particular stats, Superpower would be Mudaros' most deadly move.

Last edited:
First off, stats for Dragaldex should be 67/79/131/85/142/49; for Mudaros they should be 97/122/107/57/87/82
Second off, why not have it raise both its Attack and Defense whenever it takes damage, and reduces both the Attack and Defense of those it intimidates. Since Stamina and Intimidate have nothing to do with being immune, you cannot claim it has immunity to either Ability.
Third off, you can't submit more than one variation of the same fusion couple.
Fourth off, that's not how Adaptability works. The multiplying factor for Adaptability is 1.333, not 'double'; 1.5 (normal STAB) ÷ 0.75 = 2 (Adaptability STAB).

btw, I'm glad I replied to you because now you've taught me something:
Code:
:sm/Pokémon::swsh/Pokémon: shortcuts
Please don't feel like you're under attack. You're just rushing into something headfirst without reading the rules, it seems. You grabbed the template, filled it in as you wanted it, and started creating. Then you just transferred the same thing over to FE Alpha without reading the OP that explains how it is different and why it exists.
I was the same. Don't worry about it. Just fix the problems without arguing (like I used to in them good ol' days) and you'll get the hang of it.

Oof, godamnit. I have no idea how I assumed that Intimidate was immune to itself. Sorry about that. That boost combo sounds even more cooler; I don't believe I had thought of it, and if I did, I might've thought it would've been OP. As for Adaptability, I literally looked at how it worked, and assumed it meant 'doubled'. My bad.

About the stats, you're supposed to round down instead of up? Because unless I got a nice clean even number, I always get some decimal that ended in .5 (like 67.5) - whenever that happened, I rounded up to the next solid number instead of down (which would then become 68).

Ah, Okay. No variations. Got it. And you're kinda right about the FE-A thing. I thought it was just a more recent version of this first thread. Apologies. Should I take down that post?

Last edited:
This looks kinda fun! I like fusion ideas like this. Forgive me if these have already been fused before, as I read a few pages, but not all of them *_*

:sm/Dragalge: :sm/Toxapex:
DNA Donors: Water 1
Offspring name: Dragaldex
New Type: Poison/Dragon
Base Stats: 68 / 79 / 131/ 85 / 143 / 50
New ability and desc: Toxic Shock (Merciless + Adaptability) - User's moves will always be critical against poisoned targets. User's STAB moves will also be doubled.
Notable Moves: Venoshock, Toxic, Scald, Surf, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Baneful Bunker, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Recover, Ice Beam.
Role Identification: Dragaldex would be a bulky 'Mon that relies on their enemies being poisoned to do significant damage. Thanks to Recover and Baneful Bunker, it can stall out powerful enemies with the assistance of its bulk, despite it not being as bulky as Toxapex. It has decent coverage moves that coincide well with its average Special Attack, and can be very deadly with the assistance of Salazzle.

:sm/Mudsdale: / :sm/Tauros:

New base stats: 78 / 123 / 108 / 58 / 88 / 83
New ability and desc: Threatening Stance (Stamina + Intimidate) - Upon switch in, user lowers the Attack stat of all enemy Pokemon in battle. With every hit, the user's Defense stat rises by one. Immune to Intimidate.
Notable moves: Earthquake, Bulldoze, Return, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Iron Defense, Body Press, Protect, Counter, Roar.
Role Identification: As a physical wall, Mudaros can set up rocks, and maybe be able to poison someone before swapping out. Or, if the enemy is a physical attacker, it can get stronger with the Defense gain every time it gets hit. It can also force enemies out with Roar if they try to set themselves up, putting another enemy at the mercy of the Stealth Rocks.

I made another variation of this fusion, so I'll just put it down here too.

New base stats: 78 / 123 / 108 / 58 / 88 / 83
New ability and desc: Vicious Tempo (Own Tempo + Sheer Force) - Removes additional effects to increase the power of moves when attacking. User is prevented from being Confused. Immune to Intimidate.
Notable moves: Outrage, Thrash, Double Edge, Rock Slide, Iron Head, Body Press, Bulldoze, Low Sweep, Body Slam, Smack Down, Zen Headbutt.
Role Identification: This version is a dangerous threat if given Choice Band or Life Orb. Without the worry of being confused from a powerful STAB move like Thrash, Mudaros could break down anybody physically weak to it that might try to set up on it. And thanks to its Ground STAB moves like Earthquake, High Horsepower, and Bulldoze, it wouldn't have to worry about most Steel types walling it. Coverage moves like Iron Head, Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt and Smack Down will help it deal with some of its weaknesses.
First off, stats for Dragaldex should be 67/79/131/85/142/49; for Mudaros they should be 97/122/107/57/87/82
Second off, why not have it raise both its Attack and Defense whenever it takes damage, and reduces both the Attack and Defense of those it intimidates. Since Stamina and Intimidate have nothing to do with being immune, you cannot claim it has immunity to either Ability.
Third off, you can't submit more than one variation of the same fusion couple.
Fourth off, that's not how Adaptability works. The multiplying factor for Adaptability is 1.333, not 'double'; 1.5 (normal STAB) ÷ 0.75 = 2 (Adaptability STAB).

btw, I'm glad I replied to you because now you've taught me something:
Code:
:sm/Pokémon::swsh/Pokémon: shortcuts
Please don't feel like you're under attack. You're just rushing into something headfirst without reading the rules, it seems. You grabbed the template, filled it in as you wanted it, and started creating. Then you just transferred the same thing over to FE Alpha without reading the OP that explains how it is different and why it exists.
I was the same. Don't worry about it. Just fix the problems without arguing (like I used to in them good ol' days) and you'll get the hang of it.

Oof, godamnit. I have no idea how I assumed that Intimidate was immune to itself. Sorry about that. That boost combo sounds even more cooler; I don't believe I had thought of it, and if I did, I might've thought it would've been OP. As for Adaptability, I literally looked at how it worked, and assumed it meant 'doubled'. My bad.

About the stats, you're supposed to round down instead of up? Because unless I got a nice clean even number, I always get some decimal that ended in .5 (like 67.5) - whenever that happened, I rounded up to the next solid number instead of down (which would then become 68).

Ah, Okay. No variations. Got it. And you're kinda right about the FE-A thing. I thought it was just a more recent version of this first thread. Apologies. Should I take down that post?
Sorry for the late response, I've been busy.
1. You're welcome.

2. Yes, round down. This is to prevent things like fusions with more value than they should get.
For example:
:sm/Necrozma::sm/Goodra:
Necrozma's stats are all odd numbers, and Goodra's are all even numbers, but both have 600BST each. Fused, all averages end in .5, and would exceed 600BST if rounded up; 94 / 104 / 86 / 119 / 120 / 80 [BST: 603]

3. No need to take it down if you can revise it so that it fits the current FE-A slate. I would suggest familiarizing yourself with basic FE first, though, and it's fine as it is, here.

Thanks a lot! So, from now on, with odd numbers, always round down. Got it. I want to familiarize with this thread first too. It seems more my level as a newbie. Hey, is it alright to change the ability of a fusion? I just thought of a sort of modification to my first fusion, but I don't want to be in the wrong again for being OP. Maybe I could run it by you?
Join the Discord. Link in the OP (original post).
That's where we experiment and make ideas quick and give feedback quickest.
See you there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pqs
Sorry for the late response, I've been busy.
1. You're welcome.

2. Yes, round down. This is to prevent things like fusions with more value than they should get.
For example:
:sm/Necrozma::sm/Goodra:
Necrozma's stats are all odd numbers, and Goodra's are all even numbers, but both have 600BST each. Fused, all averages end in .5, and would exceed 600BST if rounded up; 94 / 104 / 86 / 119 / 120 / 80 [BST: 603]

3. No need to take it down if you can revise it so that it fits the current FE-A slate. I would suggest familiarizing yourself with basic FE first, though, and it's fine as it is, here.
Thanks a lot! So, from now on, with odd numbers, always round down. Got it. I want to familiarize with this thread first too. It seems more my level as a newbie. Hey, is it alright to change the ability of a fusion? I just thought of a sort of modification to my first fusion, but I don't want to be in the wrong again for being OP. Maybe I could run it by you?

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
My subs:
:swsh/urshifu-single-strike: :swsh/drapion:
DNA Donors: Urshifu-Single-Strike / Drapion
Offspring Name: Drapifu-Single-Sting
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 130 / 105 / 61 / 67 / 116 [BST: 564] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Unseen Sniper (Unseen Fist + Sniper)
Ability Description: Combines component effects.
Notable/Relevant/Useful Moves:
…Wicked Blow

Role Justification: Use Wicked Blow.
JavaScript:
drapifu-single-sting: {
    types:["Poison", "Dark"],
    species: "Drapifu-Single-Sting",
    id: "drapifu-single-sting",
    baseStats: {hp: 85, atk: 130, def: 105, spa: 61, spd: 67, spe: 116}
    abilities: {0: "Unseen Sniper"},
    weightkg: 30.75,
    fusion: ["Urshifu-Single-Strike", "Drapion"],
},
:swsh/urshifu-rapid-strike: :swsh/scizor:
DNA Donors: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike / Scizor
Offspring Name: Urzor-Rapid-Scissor
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 150 / 100 / 59 / 70 / 101 [BST: 565] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Unseen Technician (Unseen Fist + Technician)
Ability Description: Combines component effects.
…Surging Strikes

Role Justification: Use Surging Strikes.

DNA Donors: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike / Scizor-Mega
Offspring Name: Urzor-Rapid-Scissor-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 170 / 140 / 69 / 90 / 111 [BST: 665]
New Ability:Technician
JavaScript:
urzor-rapid-scissor: {
    types:["Water", "Steel"],
    species: "Urzor-Rapid-Scissor",
    id: "urzor-rapid-scissor",
    baseStats: {hp: 85, atk: 150, def: 100, spa: 59, spd: 70, spe: 101}
    abilities: {0: "Unseen Technician"},
    weightkg: 111.5,
    fusion: ["Urshifu-Rapid-Strike", "Scizor"],
},
Code missing Mega

Votes are open. Subs start here.
Oh and it has come to our attention that Coalossal/Metagross is illegal because Metagross is genderless. Sorry for not noticing ahead of time.

Last edited:
btw, these are the options:

transwiththeplans :
Incineroar / Eiscue (incorrect stats; please edit)
Gliscor / Centiskorch
Stunfisk-Galar / Eternatus
Arctovish / Yanmega
Gyarados / Barraskewda + Mega
Coalossal / Metagross (incorrect stats; disqualified)

Ticktock :
Eternatus / Ninjask
{9 custom stat points unused: Base Stats: 67 / 145 / 50 / 167 / 63 / 139 [BST: 631] (+5 ALL; +8 Atk / +18 SpA / +5 Spe)}
Talonflame / Hawlucha

OPStellar :
Cursola / Golisopod
Pidgeot / Hawlucha + Mega
Archeops / Togekiss
Talonflame / Arctozolt
Barraskewda / Sharpedo + Mega
Talonflame / Aerodactyl + Mega

anaconja :
Zeraora / Dragapult
Dragapult / Diancie + Mega
Melmetal / Stakataka
Chansey / Type: Null + Eviolite
Entei / Haxorus
Absol / Kyurem-White + Mega

Steel With It :
Ribombee / Nidoqueen

KirbyRider1337 :
Stakataka / Arctozolt
Eiscue / Copperajah
Arctozolt / Arctovish
Arctovish / Falinks

Bigrob8917 :
Sableye / Porygon-Z

Showjanni :
Dragalge / Toxapex
Mudsdale / Tauros

Cookie Butter :
Urshifu-Single-Strike / Drapion
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike / Scizor + Mega

My votes:
Gliscor / Centiskorch
Nidoqueen / Ribombee
Dragapult / Zeraora
Golisopod / Cursola
Pidgeot / Hawlucha + Mega
Archeops / Togekiss
Eiscue / Copperajah
Eternatus / Ninjask

I'd like to mention first that Reviloja753 has stepped down as head of this mod and now AquaticPanic has taken over. Plus Coalossal / Metagross needs 20 of its stat points removed. That being said...

Urshifu (Rapid Strike) / Scizor
Urshifu (Single Strike) / Drapion
Arctozolt / Stakataka
Eternatus / Ninjask
Blacephalon / Pheromosa
Barraskewda / Sharpedo
Entei / Haxorus
Stakataka / Melmetal
Sableye / Porygon-Z
Mudsdale / Tauros

Last edited:
Coalossal / Metagross
Incineroar / Eiscue (incorrect stats; please edit)
Gliscor / Centiskorch
Arctovish / Yanmega

all I can say is I'm glad someone's fusing stunfisk-galar again.

Last edited:
Stakataka/Melmetal
Urshifu (Single Strike)/Drapion
Eiscue/Copperajah
Barraskewda/Sharpedo
Eternatus/Ninjask
Togekiss/Archeops
Gliscor/Centiskorch
Mudsdale/Tauros
Sableye/Porygon-Z

Coalossal / Metagross
ncineroar / Eiscue (incorrect stats; please edit)
Gliscor / Centiskorch
Arctovish / Yanmega

all I can say is I'm glad someone's fusing stunfisk-galar again.
You put Stunfisk-Galar / Eternatus on there twice.

Ribombee / Nidoqueen
Pidgeot / Hawlucha
Stakataka / Melmetal
Barraskewda / Sharpedo
Arctozolt / Stakataka
Sableye / Porygon-Z
Urshifu (Single Strike) / Drapion
Eternatus / Ninjask
Gliscor / Centiskorch

VOTING'S OVER!

Winners are:
Gliscor / Centiskorch
Eternatus / Ninjask
Sableye / Porygon-Z
Barraskewda / Sharpedo
Stakataka / Melmetal
Pidgeot / Hawlucha

Now, feel free to discuss our current winners.

Skorchscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Strong Immunity
EVs: 244 HP / 160 Atk / 60 SpD / 20 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Facade

Swords Dance boosts Skorchscor's passable Attack to dangerous levels, allowing it to function as a bulky sweeper. Protect allows it to safely scout attacks, +2 Facade can hit anything that doesn't resist Normal for respectable damage, and so on.

Skorchscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Strong Immunity
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fire Lash
- Leech Life
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

A standard all out attack. Fire Lash can help break through defensive walls with ease, Leech Life enjoys being stacked with Strong Immunity, Earthquake hits for some impressive STAB damage and Knock Off handles pesky items.

Drapifu-Single-Sting @ Black Sludge
Ability: Unseen Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wicked Blow
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Honestly just clicking Wicked Blow after Swords Dance should make you unstoppable.

Last edited:
While most of the winners this round will more then likely not end up in FE OU (considering the monsters that roam around the FE), I have to say I really like Skorchscor. A really good ability, while limited item use due to an almost need of a toxic orb, it has nice offense but also good defense. Fire Lash helps dealing with tanks, while EQ will take care of the rest and Leech Life provides an extra healing option. I'm not sure if the burn heal will be useful on this pkmn, considering it's ability does not negate the loss of attack power on physical moves.

While most of the winners this round will more then likely not end up in FE OU (considering the monsters that roam around the FE), I have to say I really like Skorchscor. A really good ability, while limited item use due to an almost need of a toxic orb, it has nice offense but also good defense. Fire Lash helps dealing with tanks, while EQ will take care of the rest and Leech Life provides an extra healing option. I'm not sure if the burn heal will be useful on this pkmn, considering it's ability does not negate the loss of attack power on physical moves.
Well, time to run protect to ensure that Toxic Orb goes off

W A T E R • T Y P E • I N S A N I T Y
:swsh/araquanid::swsh/arctovish:
DNA Donors: Araquanid / Arctovish
Offspring Name: Arctoanid
New Types:

New Base Stats: 80 / 80 / 114 / 65 / 114 / 65 [BST: 518] (+1 HP / +18 Def / +3 SpD / +17 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Water Bubble + Slush Rush = Rushing Waters- This Pokémon's attacking stat is doubled if Hail is active, and it takes no damage from Hail. This Pokémon's speed is doubled when using a Water-type move. This Pokémon cannot be burned, and Fire power against it is halved.
Notable Moves:
… Leech Life, Waterfall, Fishious Rend, Lunge, Skitter Smack, Psychic Fangs, Crunch
… Blizzard, Bug Buzz, Scald, Meteor Beam, Brine, Freeze-Dry
Hail, Iron Defense, Sticky Web, Power Split, Magic Coat, Aurora Veil, Rest + Sleep Talk
Role Identification: No priority attacks, but all Water attacks act as priority by doubling speed. This is not noticeable against Pokémon that are already built for speed (≤~130+ base speed)
Justification (courtesy of anaconja):
252+ Atk Choice Band Arctovish Fishious Rend (170 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Sabatus: 127-150 (31.4 - 37.1%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Arctovish Fishious Rend (170 BP) vs. +2 252 HP / 252+ Def Zalula: 59-70 (12.7 - 15%) -- possibly the worst move ever
JavaScript:
arctoanid: {
types:["Bug", "Water"],
species: "Arctoanid",
id: "arctoanid",
baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 80, def: 114, spa: 65, spd: 114, spe: 65}
abilities: {0: "Rushing Waters"},
weightkg: 128.5,
fusion: ["Araquanid", "Arctovish"],
},
:swsh/urshifu-rapid-strike::swsh/wishiwashi-school:
Playing Hooky.
DNA Donors: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike / Wishiwashi-School
Offspring Name: Fishiwu-Pool
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 147 / 126 / 105 / 105 / 65 [BST: 623] (+3 HP / +12 Atk / +11 Def / +4 SpA / +8 SpD / +2 Spe)
Polo Stats: 75 / 21 / 21 / 21 / 21 / 75 [BST: 234]
New Ability: Unschooled = (Unseen Fist + Schooling)
Ability Description: No changes, except it's called 'Polo' instead of 'Solo,' because Water Polo.
Aqua Jet, Surging Strikes, Flip Turn, U-Turn, DRAIN PUNCH, Liquidation, EdgeQuake, Iron Head, Close Combat
… Scald, Aura Sphere
… Bulk Up, Taunt, Rest + Sleep Talk
Role Justification: A Wishiwashi form that has both a recovery option that's better than Aqua Ring or Rest, and a priority attack! No speed boosting moves, though (except with Scale Shot).
JavaScript:
wishifu-pool: {
types:["Fighting", "Water"],
species: "Wishifu-Pool",
id: "wishifu-pool",
baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 147, def: 126, spa: 105, spd: 105, spe: 65}
abilities: {0: "Unschooled"},
weightkg: 91.8,
fusion: ["Urshifu-Rapid-Strike", "Wishiwashi-School"],
},
JavaScript:
wishifu-polo: {
types:["Fighting", "Water"],
species: "Wishifu-Polo",
id: "wishifu-polo",
baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 21, def: 21, spa: 21, spd: 21, spe: 75}
abilities: {0: "Unschooled"},
weightkg: 13.5,
fusion: ["Urshifu-Rapid-Strike", "Wishiwashi"],
},

:swsh/urshifu-rapid-strike::swsh/araquanid:
The bubble comes at you. You don't see it, and then BOOM!
DNA Donors: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike / Araquanid
Offspring Name: Aquifer
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 110 / 110 / 56 / 110 / 70 [BST: 541] (+1 HP / +10 Atk / +14 Def / + 14 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Unseen Bubble = (Unseen Fist + Water Bubble)
Ability Description: No changes.
Notable/Relevant/Useful Moves: Uh… I think it might be broken.
… Surging strikes, Liquidation, Aqua Jet, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Close Combat
… Brine, Hydro Pump, Scald
… Taunt, Bulk Up, Sticky Web, Magic Coat
Role Justification: With no way to raise speed, the only alternative is Aqua Jet priority. However, this Aqua Jet gets double power, and cannot be blocked by protection.
JavaScript:
aquifer: {
    types:["Water", "Bug"],
    species: "Aquifer",
    id: "aquifer",
    baseStats: {hp: 85, atk: 110, def: 110, spa: 56, spd: 110, spe: 70}
    abilities: {0: "Unseen Bubble"},
    weightkg: 93.5,
    fusion: ["Urshifu-Rapid-Strike", "Araquanid"],
},
:swsh/lapras::swsh/slowbro-galar:
Their ears match!
Parents: Lapras / Slowbro-Galar
Shared Egg Group: Monster/Water 1
Offspring Name: Labros-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 122 / 102 / 97 / 102 / 92 / 55 [BST: 570] (+10 ALL)
New Ability: Torture = (Water Absorb + Own Tempo)
Ability Description: If this Pokémon heals ¼ of its maximum HP whenever confused, intimidated, or hit with a Water-type attack. This Pokémon cures its confusion upon gaining it, and it is immune to intimidate and to Water.
… Ice Shard, Iron Head, Waterfall, Earthquake, Drain Punch, Ice Punch
… Shell Side Arm, Ice Beam, Freeze-Dry, Dragon Pulse, Future Sight, Psychic, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Sparkling Aria, Frost Breath, Signal Beam, Solar Beam, Stored Power, Expanding Force, Tri Attack, Psyshock, Scald
… Dragon Dance, Belly Drum, Slack Off, Toxic, Mimic, Nasty Plot, Psychic Terrain, Amnesia, Iron Defense, Yawn
Role Justification:
JavaScript:
labros-galar: {
types:["Water", "Poison"],
species: "Labros-Galar",
id: "labros-galar",
baseStats: {hp: 122, atk: 102, def: 97, spa: 102, spd: 92, spe: 55}
abilities: {0: "Torture"},
weightkg: 145.25,
fusion: ["Lapras", "Slowbro-Galar"],
},

D A R K • T Y P E • M A D N E S S
:swsh/obstagoon::swsh/urshifu:
Neither learns Earthquake?!
DNA Donors/ Parents: Obstagoon / Urshifu-Single-Strike
Offspring Name: Obshafu
New Types:

Base Stats: 101 / 130 / 101 / 70 / 70 / 101 [BST: 573] (+5 HP / +20 Atk / +1 Def / +9 SpA / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Inner Darkness = (Guts + Unseen Fist)
Ability Description: No changes.
… Fling + Acrobatics, Wicked Blow, Drain Punch, Beat Up, Darkest Lariat, U-Turn, Close Combat, Sucker Punch, Iron Head, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Seed Bomb
… Whirlpool, Surf
Obstruct, Parting Shot, Taunt, Bulk Up, Hone Claws, Lash Out, Switcheroo, Iron Defense, Thunder Wave
Role Justification: Access to a very wide variety of Dark-type moves, only the Physical and Status of which it needs.
JavaScript:
obshafu: {
    types:["Dark"],
    species: "Obshafu",
    id: "obshafu",
    baseStats: {hp: 101, atk: 130, def: 101, spa: 70, spd: 70, spe: 101}
    abilities: {0: "Inner Darkness"},
    weightkg: 75.5,
    fusion: ["Obstagoon", "Urshifu-Single-Strike"],
},

O T H E R • T Y P E • R A G E
:swsh/rapidash-galar: + :swsh/sandaconda: =
1594136189830.png
1594136097042.png

(Fun Fact: Galarian Rapidash is the first regional variant to change its category; where Rapidash is the 'Fire Horse' Pokémon, Galarian Rapidash is the 'Unique Horn' Pokémon.)
"I'm a magical horsey beast dragon!"
DNA Donors/ Parents: Rapidash-Galar / Sandaconda
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Discord
New Types:

Base Stats: 78 / 113 / 107 / 82 / 85 / 98 [BST: 563] (+10 ALL)
New Ability: Pastel Skin = (Pastel Veil + Shed Skin)
Ability Description: Pastel Veil, but it goes for all status conditions.
Play Rough, Wild Charge, Megahorn, Double-Edge, Iron Tail, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Quick Attack, Throat Chop, Fire Fang, Skitter Smack, Dragon Rush, Zen Headbutt
… Stored Power, Mystical Fire, Expanding Force, Dazzling Gleam, Scorching Sands
Coil, Morning Sun, Trick Room, Swords Dance, Agility, Calm Mind, Glare, Stealth Rock
Role Justification: Should it be Fairy type instead? The Psychic typing actually comes from how this fusion gets a LOT OF PSYCHIC OFFENSIVE POWER.
JavaScript:
discord: {
    types:["Psychic", "Ground"],
    species: "Discord",
    id: "discord",
    baseStats: {hp: 78, atk: 113, def: 107, spa: 82, spd: 85, spe: 98}
    abilities: {0: "Pastel Skin"},
    weightkg: 72.75,
    fusion: ["Rapidash-Galar", "Sandaconda"],
},

:swsh/slowbro-galar::swsh/inteleon:
Usually moderate, but can surprise you with sudden accelerated performance.
DNA Donors/ Parents: Slowbro-Galar / Inteleon
Shared Egg Group: Water 1
Offspring Name: 8th Gen Intel® Core Processor
New Types:

Base Stats: 92 / 102 / 90 / 122 / 77 / 85 [BST: 568] (+10 ALL)
New Ability: Quickscope = (Quick Draw + Sniper)
Ability Description: Standard effects + Attacks crit when Quick Draw effect triggers.
… Fell Stinger, U-Turn, Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, Waterfall, Scale Shot, Icicle Spear, Sucker Punch, Liquidation, Razor Shell
Shell Side Arm, Snipe Shot, Mud Shot, Air Slash, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Future Sight, Stored Power, Scald
… Focus Energy, Work Up, Haze, Swords Dance, Slack Off, Disable, Amnesia, Calm Mind, Iron Defense, Belly Drum, Nasty Plot
Role Justification:
JavaScript:
8th gen intel® core processor: {
    types:["Poison", "Water"],
    species: "8th Gen Intel® Core Processor",
    id: "8th gen intel® core processor",
    baseStats: {hp: 92, atk: 102, def: 90, spa: 122, spd: 77, spe: 85}
    abilities: {0: "Quickscope"},
    weightkg: 57.85,
    fusion: ["Slowbro-Galar", "Inteleon"],
},

DNA Donors/ Parents: Shaymin-Sky / Ninetales
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Shinetsky
New Types:

New Base Stats: 90 / 100 / 90 / 100 / 90 / 120 [BST: 590] (+4 HP / +11 Atk / +15 Def / +3 SpD / +7 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Serene Grace + Drought = Sought Grade- No changes.
Notable Moves:
… Flame Charge, Quick Attack, Flare Blitz, Headbutt, Last Resort, Bullet Seed
Solar Beam, Weather Ball, Seed Flare, Dark Pulse, Stored Power, Ominous Wind, Scorching Sands, Burning Jealousy, Air Slash, Giga Drain, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam
Swords Dance, Nasty Plot Growth, Agility, Mimic, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Nature Power
Role Identification:
JavaScript:
shinetsky: {
types:["Grass", "Fire"],
species: "Shinetsky",
id: "shinetsky",
baseStats: {hp: 90, atk: 100, def: 90, spa: 100, spd: 90, spe: 120}
abilities: {0: "Sought Grade"},
weightkg: 12.55,
fusion: ["Shaymin-Sky", "Ninetales"],
},

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Normal Sprite
Normal Sprite

Parents: Slowbro-Galar + Inteleon
Offspring name: Telebro
New Type: Water/Poison
Base Stats: 92/102/90/122/77/85 (BST: 568)
New ability and desc: Cheap Headshot (Sniper + Quick Draw): Has a 30% chance to go first in the priority bracket, always scoring a critical hit with a 225% damage increase instead of the normal 150% if using a damaging move. The chance it activates can be increased by Quick Claw.
Notable Moves: Hydro Pump, Scald, Sludge Bomb, Psychic, Fire Blast, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast,
Role Identification: I'M JUST A MASTER HACKER! While not really fast, it uses a sniperbot to instantly score powerful critical hits, but much like them, you got to make sure you win before they "ban" you!

this nearly won so uh have your trick room bolt beak shenanigans
DNA Donors: Stakataka / Arctozolt
Offspring name: Stakazolt
New type: Electric / Steel
New base stats: 85 (+10) / 135 (+20) / 150 / 71 / 100 (+10) / 34
New ability and desc: Generator (Static + Beast Boost) - Combines effects.
Notable moves: Trick Room, Bolt Beak, Gyro Ball, EdgeQuake, Icicle Crash, Avalanche, Zen Headbutt
Role Identification: Trick Room Bolt Beak AND Gyro Ball should be scary. Icicle Crash too is coverage that can help tear things apart, and Avalanche helps if Bolt Beak’s not getting the boost.

Also now that both Slowbros got freed...
Slowbro Right Arm.png

A very good mon in NDOU gets a regional variant. The conclusion was obvious.
Parents: Slowbro / Slowbro-Galar
Shared Egg Groups: Water 1 / Monster
Offspring name: Slowbro-Prime
New type: Water/Poison
New base stats: 105 (+10) / 97 (+10) / 112 (+10) / 110 (+10) / 85 (+10) / 40 (+10)
New ability and desc: Quick Injection (Regenerator + Quick Draw) - Regenerate 33.3% of Max HP upon switch-out or by 30% chance at the beginning of the turn.
Notable moves: Shell Side Arm, Scald, Toxic, Recover, Fire Blast, Curse, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Psych Up, Ice Beam, Razor Shell, Earthquake, Psyshock, Foul Play, Stored Power, Weather Ball, Belly Drum, Trick Room, Calm Mind, Iron Defense, Body Press
Role Identification: This can run MANY sets. Curse or Belly Drum sweeper? Check. Nasty Plot or Calm Mind? That works too. And need I mention defense? This thing's very versatile.

Parents: Slowbro-Mega / Slowbro-Galar
Offspring name: Slowbro-Prime-Mega
New base stats: 105 / 97 / 182 (+70) / 140 (+30) / 85 / 40
New ability: Shell Armor
Notable moves: Base but remove physical setup/moves (Excluding Body Press and Iron Defense)
Role Identification: You probably want to run base instead. Though this thing can hit hard with Body Press, I'm not sure throwing that ability out is worth it.

Also Grassy Glide's a thing

The Jo is back
Parents: Simisage / Rillaboom
Offspring name: Simiboom
New type: Grass
New base stats: 97 / 121 / 86 / 89 / 76 / 103
New ability and desc: Jojo’s Wrath (Overgrow + Grassy Surge) - Combines effects.
Notable moves: Drum Beating, Wood Hammer, Knock Off, Gastro Acid, Boomburst, Brick Break, U-Turn, Solar Blade, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Fake Out, Rock Slide, Spiky Shield, Gunk Shot, Grassy Glide
Role Identification: With Grassy Glide freed, it's now likely to strike before even Ninxys can.

Last edited:
I had to type this from scratch please add Urshifu to the fusion calculator,,,
Parents: Urshifu-Single Strike + Sandslash-Alola
Offspring Name: Ursislash-Single Slash
New Type: Ice / Fighting
New Base Stats: 87 / 137 (+10) / 120 / 55 / 100 (+15) / 107 (+15)
New Ability and Description: Slush Fist (Slush Rush + Unseen Fist): Two Abilities combined.
Notable Moves: Triple Axel, Wicked Blow, Drill Run, Ice Shard, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Iron Head, Leech Life, Iron Tail, Steel Roller, Poison Jab, Close Combat, U-Turn, Sucker Punch, Close Combat, Body Press, Darkest Lariat, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Aurora Veil, Aeiral Ace
Role Identification: Physical sweeper, monster under Hail. Good luck protecting against this monster.

JavaScript:
ursislash-single slash: {
    types:["Ice", "Fighting"],
    species: "Ursislash-Single Slash",
    id: "Ursislash-Single Slash",
    baseStats: {hp: 87, atk: 127, def: 120, spa: 55, spd: 85, spe: 92}
    abilities: {0: "Slush Fist"},
    weightkg: 176.4
    fusion: ["Urshifu-Single Strike", "Sandslash-Alola"],
},

Best Pokemon in the Meta + Low Tier Pokemon = ...this, but resubmitted
DNA Donors/ Parents: Incineroar / Eiscue
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Eiscineroar
New Types:

New Base Stats: 105 / 127 (+10) / 120 / 92 / 120 (+10) / 75
No Ice Base Stats: 105 / 127 / 80 / 92 / 80 / 155
New Ability and Desc: Intimidate + Ice Face = Face Reveal- The Pokémon's ice head can take a physical attack as a substitute, but the attack also changes the Pokémon's appearance and also lowers the attacking Pokemon's defense. The ice will be restored when it hails.
Notable Moves:
Icicle Crash, Flare Blitz, Leech Life
Burning Jealousy
Belly Drum, Parting Shot
Role Identification:
JavaScript:
eiscineroar: {
    types:["Ice", "Fire"],
    species: "Eiscineroar",
    id: "eiscineroar",
    baseStats: {hp: 95, atk: 100, def: 100, spa: 75, spd: 100, spe: 65}
    abilities: {0: "Face Reveal"},
    weightkg: 86,
    fusion: ["Incineroar", "Eiscue"],
},

DNA Donors/ Parents: Serperior / Rillaboom
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Serpillaboom
New Types:

New Base Stats: 97 / 110 / 102 / 77 / 92 / 109 [BST: 587] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Grassy Surge + Contrary = Contrian Field- Combines the effects of both abilities.
Notable Moves:
Superpower, Grassy Glide, Fake Out, U-Turn, Knock Off, Hammer Arm, Aqua Tail, Aerial Ace, Wood Hammer, Drain Punch
Dragon Pulse, Leaf Storm, Boomburst, Mud Shot
Glare, Substitute
Role Identification:
JavaScript:
serpillaboom: {
    types:["Grass"],
    species: "Serpillaboom",
    id: "serpillaboom",
    baseStats: {hp: 97, atk: 110, def: 102, spa: 90, spd: 100, spe: 120}
    abilities: {0: "Contrian Field"},
    weightkg: 76.5,
    fusion: ["Serperior", "Rillaboom"],
},

DNA Donors/ Parents: Xurkitree / Inteleon
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Inteletree
New Types:

New Base Stats: 86 / 87 / 78 / 149 / 78 / 111 [BST: 589]
New Ability and Desc: Sniper + Beast Boost = Snipe Beast- When this Pokemon scores a critical hit, raises highest stat by one stage.
Notable Moves:
No
Snipe Shot, Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Volt Switch, Dazzling Gleam, Air Slash
Tail Glow, Hypnosis
Role Identification:
JavaScript:
inteletree: {
    types:["Electric", "Water"],
    species: "Inteletree",
    id: "inteletree",
    baseStats: {hp: 86, atk: 97, def: 78, spa: 159, spd: 78, spe: 111}
    abilities: {0: "Snipe Beast"},
    weightkg: 72.6,
    fusion: ["Xurkitree", "Inteleon"],
},

DNA Donors/ Parents: Slaking / Ninetales
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Slaktales
New Types:

New Base Stats: 131 / 138 / 107 / 111 / 102 / 120 [BST: 646] (+3 SpA)
New Ability and Desc: Drought + Truant = Lazy Summer- Turns the sunlight harsh when the Pokémon enters a battle. All Pokémon under Lazy Summer can't use a move if it had used a move on the previous turn.
Notable Moves:
Flare Blitz, Facade, Earthquake, Body Slam, Flame Charge, Hammer
Solarbeam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Burning Jealousy
Disable, Pain Split
Role Identification:
JavaScript:
slaktales: {
    types:["Fire", "Normal"],
    species: "Slaktales",
    id: "slaktales",
    baseStats: {hp: 121, atk: 128, def: 97, spa: 98, spd: 92, spe: 110}
    abilities: {0: "Lazy Summer"},
    weightkg: 75.2,
    fusion: ["Slaking", "Ninetales"],
},

Last edited:
fuck it one of these will be good maybe

DNA Donors/ Parents: Eiscue / Deoxys-Speed
Offspring Name: Excuse-Speed
New Types:

New Base Stats: 62 / 107 / 100 / 80 / 90 / 135 [BST: 574] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
Noice Base Stats: 62 / 107 / 60 / 80 / 50 / 215 [BST: 574]
New Ability and Desc: Ice Face + Pressure = Press Face- it combines the effects
Notable Moves:
: Icicle Crash, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Extreme Speed, Iron Head, Head Smash, Knock Off, Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt, Waterfall
: Psycho Boost
: Belly Drum, Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Recover
Role Identification: Hazard setting drummer

DNA Donors/ Parents: Eiscue / Dragonite
Shared Egg Group: Water 1
Offspring Name: Niceee
New Types:

New Base Stats: 93 / 117 / 112 / 92 / 105 / 75 [BST: 594] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
Noice Base Stats: 93 / 117 / 72 / 92 / 65 / 155 [BST: 594]
New Ability and Desc: Multiscale + Ice Face = Multiface- it combines the effects
Notable Moves:
: Icicle Crash, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Iron Head, Head Smash, Zen Headbutt, Extreme Speed, Waterfall, Stone Edge, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Superpower
: Draco Meteor
: Belly Drum, Roost, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: Use the belly as a drum and fucking wreck shit

DNA Donors/ Parents: Aggron / Rhyperior
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring Name: Ryan
New Types:

New Base Stats: 102 / 135 / 165 / 67 / 67 / 55 [BST: 591] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
Mega Types:

Mega Base Stats: 102 / 165 / 215 / 67 / 87 / 55 [BST: 691]
New Ability and Desc: Sturdy + Solid Rock = Sturdy Rock- it combines the effects
Notable Moves:
: Earthquake, Heavy Slam, Iron Head, Superpower, Heat Crash, Megahorn, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Avalanche, Body Press, Outrage
: no
: Roar, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Curse
Role Identification: Holy shit something I made that lacks both eiscue and is in fact not a belly drum user. Its ability makes it tank practically everything it needs to with solid enough physical bulk. However the mega is severly outclassed by Aggralugg's mega. Also it lacks recovery.

DNA Donors/ Parents: Slowbro / Rhyperior
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring Name: Hyper Bro
New Types:

New Base Stats: 115 / 117 / 130 / 87 / 77 / 45 [BST: 571] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
Mega Base Stats: 115 / 117 / 200 / 117 / 77 / 45 [BST: 671]
New Ability and Desc: Regenerator + Solid Rock = Solid Body- It combines the effects
Notable Moves:
: Earthquake, Payback, Avalanche, Iron Head, Superpower, Megahorn, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Body Press, Zen Headbutt, Liquidation, Drain Punch, Hammer Arm, Outrage
: Earthpower, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Scald, Surf, Earth Power, Scorching Sands, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Psychic, Psyshock
: Slack Off, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Curse, Calm Mind
Role Identification: Okay so this is another mediocre physical tank that's a water ground type with an ability to take reduced damage from its one weakness. Odds are it's outclassed by a lot of shit and is by no means broken, but whatever. Curse is your friend blah blah blah. It also has a mega which is interesting because the mega can use its massive special movepool while boasting 200 base defense.

DNA Donors/ Parents: Stakataka / Miltank
Shared Egg Group:
Offspring Name: Tits
New Types:

New Base Stats: 98 / 105 / 178 / 46 / 85 / 56 [BST: 568] (+20 HP / +0 Atk / +20 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Thick Fat + Beast Boost = Beast Fat- it combines the effects
Notable Moves:
:Body Slam, Gyro Ball, Play Rough, Earthquake, Body Press, Heavy Slam, Iron Head, Steel Roller, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Superpower, Zen Headbutt
: Infestation
: Milk Drink, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock, Curse
Role Identification: It's a physical wall with a four times weakness to fighting ... nothing can possibly go wrong. In all seriousness though it has two weaknesses, in exchange for two immunities and a fuck ton of resistances. It's a fair price to pay here.

DNA Donors/ Parents: Cosmoem / Chansey
Offspring Name: Ass
New Types:

New Base Stats: 166 / 17 / 68 / 32 / 138 / 43 [BST: 464] (+20 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +20 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Sturdy + Natural Cure = Sturdy Cure- it combines the effects
Notable Moves:
: Seismic Toss
: uhh
: Softboiled, Teleport, Cosmic Power, Toxic
Role Identification: Yeah this is just Chansey with teleport. Slap eviolite on this thing and rev it up. Knock off destroys it though.

Last edited:

DNA Donors/ Parents: Tsareena / Rillaboom
Shared Egg Group: Grass
Offspring Name: Tsarilla
New Types:

New Base Stats: 96 / 132 / 104 / 65 / 94 / 88 [BST: 579] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Sweet Veil + Grassy Surge = Awimbawe- Summons Grassy Terrain upon entering; cannot fall asleep while Grassy Terrain is on the field.
Notable Moves:
Darkest Lariat, Drain Punch, Drum Beating, Fake Out, Grassy Glide, High Horsepower, High Jump Kick, Knock Off, Low Kick, Play Rough, Power Whip, Rapid Spin, Superpower, Trop Kick, U-Turn, Wood Hammer, Zen Headbutt
None
Aromatherapy, Bulk Up, Light Screen, Reflect, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Taunt
Role Identification: Bulky attacker/wallbreaker. Choice Band will probably be its most common set, but using it as a setup sweeper is also a viable option. Alternately, it has a pretty decent support movepool, so it could work as a utility mon.
JavaScript:
tsarilla: {
    types:["Grass"],
    species: "Tsarilla",
    id: "tsarilla",
    baseStats: {hp: 96, atk: 132, def: 104, spa: 65, spd: 94, spe: 88}
    abilities: {0: "Awimbawe"},
    weightkg: 55.7,
    fusion: ["Tsareena", "Rillaboom"],
},

DNA Donors/ Parents: Mr. Rime / Mew
Shared Egg Group: N/A
Offspring Name: Mr. Mew
New Types:

New Base Stats: 105 / 97 / 102 / 105 / 100 / 95 [BST: 604] (+15 HP / +5 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Screen Cleaner + Synchronize = Covetous- Upon switching in, if the opponent has any screens set up, it immediately summons those same screens to its own side of the field.
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Darkest Lariat, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Foul Play, Ice Punch, Play Rough, Poltergeist, Psycho Cut, Rapid Spin, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, U-Turn, Zen Headbutt
Aura Sphere, Energy Ball, Expanding Force, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Freeze-Dry, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Stored Power, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch
Agility, Amnesia, Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Encore, Hypnosis, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Nasty Plot, Reflect, Slack Off, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic Spikes, Trick, Will-o-Wisp
Role Identification: An all-purpose utility mon, noteworthy for the sheer size and diversity of its movepool. Between hazard setting, hazard removal, status spreading, screens and pivoting, there's almost nothing that it can't do. Furthermore, its ability actually turns the opponent's screens into a liability, making it a potent weapon to use against offensive teams.
Its physical and special movepools are just as impressive if you want to use it as a setup sweeper, but you're probably just better off using it for support.
JavaScript:
mr. mew: {
    types:["Psychic"],
    species: "Mr. Mew",
    id: "mr. mew",
    baseStats: {hp: 105, atk: 97, def: 102, spa: 105, spd: 100, spe: 95}
    abilities: {0: "Covetous"},
    weightkg: 31.1,
    fusion: ["Mr. Rime", "Mew"],
},

DNA Donors/ Parents: Dubwool / Miltank
Offspring Name: Wooltank
New Types:

New Base Stats: 93 / 90 / 112 / 60 / 90 / 104 [BST: 549] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Fluffy + Thick Fat = Heckin Chonker- Halves damage from contact moves and Ice-type moves. These multipliers stack.
Notable Moves:
Body Press, Counter, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Play Rough, Return, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Zen Headbutt
None
Cotton Guard, Curse, Heal Bell, Milk Drink, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: Wooltank looks fairly unremarkable on the surface - and it probably would be, if not for its ability. Between that, 93/112/90 defenses and reliable recovery, it's a pretty tenacious mon who can easily function as a wall to patch up holes in your team's defense. And it's far from passive; it has Seismic Toss as a reliable way of dishing out damage if you don't want to invest in Attack, and if you do, it has both Swords Dance and Curse (and Cotton Guard, which can be used in conjunction with Body Press).
JavaScript:
wooltank: {
    types:["Normal"],
    species: "Wooltank",
    id: "wooltank",
    baseStats: {hp: 93, atk: 90, def: 112, spa: 60, spd: 90, spe: 104}
    abilities: {0: "Heckin Chonker"},
    weightkg: 59.25,
    fusion: ["Dubwool", "Miltank"],
},

DNA Donors/ Parents: Glalie / Polteageist
Shared Egg Group: N/A
Offspring Name: Glageist
New Types:

New Base Stats: 80 / 92 / 72 / 107 / 102 / 80 [BST: 533] (+10 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Moody + Weak Armor = Stripper- At the end of each turn, its Speed rises by two stages and its Defense falls by one.
Notable Moves:
Crunch, Earthquake, Explosion, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Poltergeist, Sucker Punch
Freeze-Dry, Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Stored Power
Memento, Nasty Plot, Shell Smash, Spikes, Taunt
Role Identification: Glageist has one role and one role only: a high-risk, high-reward sweeper. In that regard, it has plenty of things going for it, including great offensive typing, an ability that makes it quite difficult to outspeed after one turn of setup, and of course, Shell Smash, which works pretty damn well in conjunction with Stored Power (although it doesn't get STAB on that).

Oh, and it has a mega form in case you really want to go HAM.
JavaScript:
glageist: {
    types:["Ice", "Ghost"],
    species: "Glageist",
    id: "glageist",
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 92, def: 72, spa: 107, spd: 102, spe: 80}
    abilities: {0: "Stripper"},
    weightkg: 128.45,
    fusion: ["Glalie", "Polteageist"],
},

DNA Donors/ Parents: Glalie / Polteageist
Shared Egg Group: [MEGA]
Offspring Name: Mega Glageist
New Types:

New Base Stats: 80 / 132 / 72 / 147 / 102 / 100 [BST: 633]
New Ability and Desc: Refrigerate
Notable Moves:
Crunch, Earthquake, Explosion, Ice Shard, Poltergeist, Return, Sucker Punch
Freeze-Dry, Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Stored Power
Memento, Nasty Plot, Shell Smash, Spikes, Taunt
Role Identification: Protect or Shell Smash the first turn to get the guaranteed speed boost, then mega evolve and watch the carnage. It's still pretty vulnerable to priority, although it helps that it has a couple of priority moves of its own (namely Ice Shard and Sucker Punch).
JavaScript:
glageist: {
    types:["Ice", "Ghost"],
    species: "Glageist",
    id: "glageist",
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 92, def: 72, spa: 107, spd: 102, spe: 80}
    abilities: {0: "Stripper"},
    weightkg: 128.45,
    fusion: ["Glalie", "Polteageist"],
},

DNA Donors/ Parents: Corviknight / Sigilyph
Shared Egg Group: Flying
Offspring Name: Corvilyph
New Types:

New Base Stats: 95 / 82 / 102 / 88 / 92 / 92 [BST: 551] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Mirror Armor + Magic Guard = Pain Transfer- Immune to indirect damage. Any indirect damage it would have taken otherwise is instead inflicted on the opponent*.
Notable Moves:
Body Press, Brave Bird, Dual Wingbeat, Iron Head, Power Trip, U-Turn
Air Slash, Flash Cannon, Stored Power
Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Cosmic Power, Defog, Hypnosis, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Nasty Plot, Psycho Shift, Reflect, Roost, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Trick, Whirlwind
Role Identification: A unique sort of setup sweeper/utility mon with the potential to be incredibly frustrating to deal with, not least of all because it actively punishes the opponent for using Stealth Rock. Notably, it's a rare example of a sweeper with access to both Power Trip and Stored Power, although it doesn't get STAB on either. Its main drawback is that its offensive stats are pretty middling pre-boost, so it needs quite a bit of time to set up before it can pose a real threat.

Of course, that's all assuming you don't decide to use it as a defensive utility mon, which is also an option.

* Note: If the user is badly poisoned, the damage taken by the opponent will not scale up with time. Instead, they will lose 1/16 of their HP at the end of each turn.
JavaScript:
corvilyph: {
    types:["Flying", "Steel"],
    species: "Corvilyph",
    id: "corvilyph",
    baseStats: {hp: 95, atk: 82, def: 102, spa: 88, spd: 92, spe: 92}
    abilities: {0: "Pain Transfer"},
    weightkg: 44.5,
    fusion: ["Corviknight", "Sigilyph"],
},

DNA Donors/ Parents: Obstagoon / Bewear
Offspring Name: Begoon
New Types:

New Base Stats: 116 / 117 / 100 / 67 / 80 / 87 [BST: 567] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Defiant + Fluffy = Don't Touch Me- Raises Attack by one stage if hit by a contact move.
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Cross Chop, Cross Poison, Darkest Lariat, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Low Kick, Rock Slide, Superpower, Thunder Punch,
None
Obstruct, Parting Shot, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: Not much to say here. Just a typical bulky attacker with a potent ability. Originally, I was going to make its ability raise its Attack by two stages, but I thought that'd be a little too overpowered. I'm willing to change it if y'all disagree, though.
JavaScript:
begoon: {
    types:["Dark", "Fighting"],
    species: "Begoon",
    id: "begoon",
    baseStats: {hp: 116, atk: 117, def: 100, spa: 67, spd: 80, spe: 87}
    abilities: {0: "Don't Touch Me"},
    weightkg: 90.5,
    fusion: ["Obstagoon", "Bewear"],
},
And that's all! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

A very good mon in NDOU gets a regional variant. The conclusion was obvious.
Parents: Slowbro / Slowbro-Galar
Shared Egg Groups: Water 1 / Monster
Offspring name: Slowbro-Prime
New base stats: 105 (+10) / 97 (+10) / 112 (+10) / 110 (+10) / 85 (+10) / 40 (+10)
New ability and desc: Quick Injection (Regenerator + Quick Draw) - Regenerate 33.3% of Max HP upon switch-out or by 20% chance when about to use a move.
Notable moves: Shell Side Arm, Scald, Toxic, Recover, Fire Blast, Curse, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Psych Up, Ice Beam, Razor Shell, Earthquake, Psyshock, Foul Play, Stored Power, Weather Ball, Belly Drum, Trick Room, Calm Mind, Iron Defense, Body Press
Role Identification: This can run MANY sets. Curse or Belly Drum sweeper? Check. Nasty Plot or Calm Mind? That works too. And need I mention defense? This thing's very versatile.
About that Ability:
Quick Draw has been determined to have a 30% chance to trigger, but it's only when selecting an attack for use. Here's a fix for you:
"This Pokémon restores ⅓ of its maximum HP when it switches out. This effect has a 30% chance to occur at the beginning of a turn if a damaging move is selected for use."

What I like about this is you can still run against priority stoppers like Psychic Terrain and Dazzling Majesty.

I had to type this from scratch please add Urshifu to the fusion calculator…
I did. It's just finicky when it comes to weight, so you'll have to put it in the second slot.
You have to use these now:
https://charizard8888.github.io/Pet-Mods-Workshop/fusionevoworkshop.html
https://charizard8888.github.io/Pet-Mods-Workshop/fusionevoworkshopdarkmode.html

New Ability and Desc: Grassy Surge + Contrary = Contrian Field- Combines the effects of both abilities.
I'm just looking at this, thinking… "RIP Grassy Seed."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)