G-Luke's Ideal World V3 [Major Patch]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like a lot of the changes you made to the meta.
I agree with Priority Recoil being a bit to risky.
My suggestions:

New Stats: 83/121/65/86/65/115 (BST 535)
And it should get a new ability that is a Dark-type clone of Steelworker, cause it fits its movepool and flavour a lot.

New Stats: 70/120/75/140/85/140
+Technician, -Lightning Rod
+Leafage
Fits better with movepool and typing and allows it to use mixed sets and its good physical movepool.

New Type:

+Strong Jaw, -Quick Feet
+Sucker Punch, Pursuit
Fits better with appearance and would make it stronger and more viable.

New Type:

New Stats: 70/100/70/50/70/130
-Swarm, +Defiant
Just make it unique and viable.

New Type:

+Limber, -Unburden
Same as Ariados, but special.

New Stats: 80/145/100/60/70/40
+Guts, -Swarm
Needs a strong Steel-type STAB.

Also, please make Mega Garchomp Dragon/Dark with Intimidate if you want to make it shine (but leave it slow as it is) and please, make Mega Flygon special-based, not physical (basically swap Atk and SpA) or Garchomp will still outclass it :/

Lucario should get at least a 100 base Speed stat and its mega could be nerfed giving it Tough Claws or another ability.

Give Stall to more Pokèmon like Dusknoir, Bronzong, Beeheyem and Hoopa.

Finally, if you want to give Kyurem a Primal:

Type: Dragon/Normal
Ability: Absolute Zero - Nullifies opponent's ability
Stats:
HP 125
ATK 170
DEF 100
SPA 170
SPD 100
SPE 95
BST 760

You should also make a Primal Arceus that is considered of all types.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Give Flare Boost to Gourgeist instead of Frisk, give it Nasty Plot, and also swap its Attack and Special Attack.
Give Battery to all Rotoms as Hidden Ability, or at least keep Levitate as HA.
Make Darmanitan-Zen useable like Hoopa-Unbound. It gets the same abilities as the standard form. Also, change Zen Mode's effect to something better. Literally anything would be better.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Give Flare Boost to Gourgeist instead of Frisk, give it Nasty Plot, and also swap its Attack and Special Attack.
Give Battery to all Rotoms as Hidden Ability, or at least keep Levitate as HA.
Make Darmanitan-Zen useable like Hoopa-Unbound. It gets the same abilities as the standard form. Also, change Zen Mode's effect to something better. Literally anything would be better.
Levitate is intrinsic, the Rotoms are still Ground immune

Any good idea for improving Altaria-Mega? As ProteinsOfLove i would like to make a rebump of my ideas adding things like New Moves, improved megas and other shit.

Some of this has now been suggested or has become irrelevant (megas and Z-moves), but here it is anyway:

Rough Skin and Iron Barbs: To differentiate them, the former also lowers the opponent’s Speed one stage upon contact and the latter also gives an itemless opponent a Sticky Barb upon contact.

Ledian: Bug/Fighting

Accelgor: Bug/Dark

Ninjask: Bug/Dark

Yanmega: Bug/Dragon

Maybe Flare Boost and Drought for Solrock and Storm Drain and Fairy Aura for Lunatone?

Snow Warning for Cryogonal?

If Hustle is too much, Intimidate/Unnerve/Skill Link for Hydreigon?

If you want to boost Reckless, keep the damage boost, but let the priority only activate at full health, like with Gen 7 Gale Wings.

Secondary types for Johto startsers:

Meganium: Fairy or Bug.

Typhlosion: Poison or Ground

Feraligatr: Dragon or Dark

Personally, I’d have made Mega-Machamp a six-armed Fighting/Psychic with something like Skill Link or something, but that’s just me.

Tyranitarium Z: Turns Rock Slide into Mountain Toppling Kaiju. Flinches and ends Terrains.

Salamencium Z: Turns Fly into Skypledged. Sets Tailwind.

Metagrosium Z: Turns Zen Headbut into Brain Spider. Hits four times. Raises Special Defense.

Garchompium Z: Turns Dragon Claw into Sandswimer’s Scythe. Always crits and sets Sandstorm.

Hydreigonium Z: Turns Crunch into Furious Gnashing Hydra: Hits three times. Lowers Defense.

Maybe give Cacturne a Mega if Maractus gets one. I suggest Sand Rush, Rough Skin or Scarecrow (immunity to Flying).

Mega Dragonite: Dragon/Water with Multiscale.

Mega Goodra: Dragon/Poison with Water Absorb.

Mega Kommo-O: Dragon/Steel with Battle Armour.

Primal Kyuurem: Dragon Flying with Energy Master (Takes half damage from Ice, Electric and Fire. Gains a STAB boost and ignores abilities when using an Ice, Electric or Fire attack).

Primal Gyarados: Water/Dragon with Berserk.

Primal Milotic: Water/Dragon with Shed Skin.

Mega-Arbok: Poison/Dark with Intimidate

Mega-Durant: Heatproof, Flash Fire, Flare Boost or Engine (Motor Drive clone for Fire moves)

Mega-Heatmor: Insectivore (Sap Sipper clone or Bug moves)

Mega-Weezing: Stench

There is no need to be offensive. Even if that's how you write, you can hurt people's feelings. In hindsight, I can see even with the new Ice weakness that Regenerator is busted (and I actually love that ability Sweet Dreams btw) and I guess Huge Power is lazy.
Tho on the other stuff are actually quite solid. Beartic has been theorymoned as a ice fighting type since its inception, and so has Dusknoir (for its respective typing). I personally felt that Mismagius and co should have been part Fairy. As for the rest of the adjustments, as I said, are for both competitive and or flavor buffs.

I have listened to other suggestions (that whole Reckless fiasco) and they will be considered for the final update for V1 (Which should be up by Saturday). Unfortunately I don't plan on making anymore Megas nor Z-Moves, as Pet Mods exist to fulfill that function. And old Megas will be addressed in a later Version. Right now I'd like to focus discussion on new moves (and what can get them), fixing bad moves and abilities that currently exist and any more buffs to be given (statistical included)
please oh please take hustle away from hydreigon, its like way too busted.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
please oh please take hustle away from hydreigon, its like way too busted.
It’s less powerful than Durant (as it has no item), the extra bulk and special attack is nice but I can’t see it being end all be all overpowered

It’s less powerful than Durant (as it has no item), the extra bulk and special attack is nice but I can’t see it being end all be all overpowered
Oh, no no. Mega Hydreigon is fine, it doesn't have Hustle here, it has Mega Launcher. Normal Hydreigon is the one with Hustle here, so it has items to use.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Oh, no no. Mega Hydreigon is fine, it doesn't have Hustle here, it has Mega Launcher. Normal Hydreigon is the one with Hustle here, so it has items to use.
105 Attack with a frankly disappointing speed tier + requiring hone claws doesn’t really seem particularly overbearing compared to a lot of other changes, also has no good dragon STAB outside of the sometimes problematic Outrage. Sure it’s a threat and maybe broken in standard OU but this isn’t standard OU. Maybe just remove Hone Claws at max

It may be a thing from Sylvemons, but the Pinch abilities becoming Steelworker clones for respective type. Why force the Pokémon to be hurt first?

Most starters still have better Dreamworld alternatives or a Mega form to choose.

Last edited:
Ah, so you want suggestions for moves and abilities? Got some of those too, have a gander! COMPLETE!

Silver Wind
, 80 BP, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP. Summons Tailwind for 3 turns after use.
A classic weak Bug move, now with some additional power and a neat new effect that might be worthwhile. If there's one thing I associate Bug-Type moves with, it's really unique or rare effects. Be it eating berries or placing down a stat-reducing hazard, Bug-Type moves really have some cool things.

Ominous Wind
, 70 BP, 100% Accuracy, 16 PP. 40% Chance to raise the User's Special Attack by 1 Stage.
Gave Ominous Wind a nice change, too.

PS: The Pokemon that Learn the Moves are displayed above the Move itself.

Wash Away
, 50 BP, 100% Accuracy, 22 PP. Removes all Hazards from both sides of the Field.
Rapid Spin + Special designation = Profit

Thunderclap
, 80 BP, 90% Accuracy, 16 PP. 30% Chance to make the target Flinch.
Hey, it's a Physical Electric-Type Move that isn't Wild Charge. This will be a world of help to a number of pokemon.

Landslide
, 80 BP, 85% Accuracy, 12 PP. Grounds Airborne Targets for 1 turn. 20% Chance to reduce Target's Speed by 1 Stage.
A nice way for Ground-Types to hit those pesky Flying foes with a STAB move.

Mind Shock
, 70 BP, 100% Accuracy, 16 PP. 30% Chance to Paralyze the Target.
A weaker Psychic move with the chance to induce Status. For the bulkier kinds of Pokemon who wanna fish for some sweet paralysis.

Pirouette Kick
, 50 BP, 100% Accuracy, 12 PP. Increases User's Speed by 1 Stage.
Hey look Physical Fairy move!

Dragon Flames
, 70 BP, 90% Accuracy, 20 PP. Deals Dual-Type (Dragon and Fire) Damage.
Something for them Dragons to hit those Steel Types with. Also cool having another Dual-Type move.

Terrify
, 80% Accuracy, 8 PP. The Target becomes Frightened, and switches out at the end of the next turn.
This one is pretty cool IMO. The idea behind it is that a scary Pokemon scares the opponent's pants off, causing them to run like scaredycats. A very cool and unique mechanic that could work to shuffle opponents around in place of Roar or Whirlwind, get rid of some stalling wall, or phase a setup sweeper away.

Breaking Blow
, 50 BP, 100% Accuracy, 10 PP. Removes the Target's positive Stat Changes.
Haze + Damage = Profit

Recharge
, 16 PP. User Recovers 50% of its total HP, increased to 75% when under Electric Terrain.
Giving the Electric-Types some nice recovery.

Fear Factor: Upon Switch-In, the Pokemon Frightens the Opponent, causing them to switch out at the end of the next turn.
(PS: Only works against 1 Opponent in Doubles) This is the Ability version of my Terrify move. Look at that one for the explanation.

Vengeful: If the Pokemon switches in after an ally has fainted, any Attack it uses deals 30% additional Damage.
Define: Revenge Killing

Opportunist: Attacks against a Target who used a Status Move on the same turn deal 30% additional Damage.
Wanna shut down certain setup sweepers, hazard setters, or even defogers? Well, here you go!

Last edited:
I'll disagree on Thunderclap. An Earthquake clone but Sound Based seems to be quite popular in other pet mods. As a Quake clone it should have the high distribution nature that EQ has, but not always the same.

A few more mons: Ponyta, Meganium, Rhydon, Salamence, Lairon, Terrakion, Cobalion, Raichu, Braviary, Torterra, Dugtrio, both Geodudes, Both Exeggcutors, Pinsir, Zapdos, Thundurus, Emboar, Samurott, Vibrava, Jolteon, Flareon, Leafeon, Camerupt, Machop, Onix, all 3 Regis, Venusaur, Chesnaught, Rampardos, Ekans, Seviper, Bronzor, Buzzwole, Xukitree, Banette, Mimikyuu, Snorlax, Quagsire, Haxorus, Dragonite, Wailmer, Stunfisk, Kingler, Raikou, Entei and probably a few more.

Lots of these mons have it for coverage, even if logic is thrown away. But if a little poison snake like Ekans can quake a giant eagle can flap up some coverage thunder or a krab can smack his claws and create a big, thundering boom.

Last edited:
I'll disagree on Thunderclap. An Earthquake clone but Sound Based seems to be quite popular and as a Quake clone it should have the high distribution nature that EQ has, but not always the same.

A few more mons: Ponyta, Meganium, Rhydon, Salamence, Lairon, Terrakion, Cobalion, Raichu, Braviary, Torterra, Dugtrio, both Geodudes, Both Exeggcutors, Pinsir, Zapdos, Thundurus, Emboar, Samurott, Vibrava, Jolteon, Flareon, Leafeon, Camerupt, Machop, Onix, all 3 Regis, Venusaur, Chesnaught, Rampardos, Ekans, Seviper, Bronzor, Buzzwole, Xukitree, Banette, Mimikyuu, Snorlax, Quagsire, Haxorus, Dragonite, Wailmer, Stunfisk, Kingler, Raikou, Entei and probably a few more.

Lots of these mons have it for coverage, even if logic is thrown away. But if a little poison snake like Ekans can quake a giant eagle can flap up some coverage thunder or a krab can smack his claws and create a big, thundering boom.
Except that... Thunderclap isnt an EQ clone. It’s an Iron Head/Headbutt clone.

As I said, here's my comment rebump:
should beat
and/or
. Why? Well, by the competitive side Poison is maybe one of the worst offensive types in the game, hitting super effectibly only 2 types, Grass and Fairy, while Water is one of the Types with less weaknesses in the game, so i guess an extra weakness can balance it more, while ground, well, it isn't as threatening as before due to the mechanics of this Pet Mod, but as Water, at real life these elements (the ground, seas, rivers and lakes) are really threatened by pollution (aka it just made sense).
shouldn't be resisted by
. The "reasoning" behind Fairy resisting Bug is because at popular culture fairies can take the form of an insect. Yep, just for that, which is stupid and should be fixed.
Meteor Shower |
|
| 110 BP | 5 PP | 85 Acc | 10% chance of lowering the target's SpD. | Z-Move: 185 BP Continental Crash
Better Special Rock-type move than Power Gem
Shadow Charge |
|
| 85 BP | 15 PP | 95 Acc | Deals x1.5 damage to the target's replacement if the target switches out. | Z-Move: 175 BP Never Ending Nightmare
Great Physical Ghost move that punishes switch-ins.
Round |
|
| - BP | 20 PP | 100 Acc |
Round is the move that utilises the Happiness in a more positive light, by rewarding the amount the Pokémon likes the trainer. It is a Normal Type Physical Attack with 20PP and 100% accuracy. Its power is calculated by the following means:
Base Power = Pokémon Happiness / 2.5
This gives a maximum result of 102 and a minimum result of 1. | Z-Move: 160 BP Breakneck Blitz
Great special normal move that -ate special users can also benefit from.
Hidden Power |
|
| 70 BP | 15 PP | 100 Acc | Type depends upon user's IVs. Damage inflicted depends on user's Attack or Special Attack. Highest stat used. | Z-Move: 120 BP Breakneck Blitz.
Hidden Power is such a perfect name for either a special or a physical attack, so i made it for making it worth using for both special attackers :p
Bug Bite / Pluck / Incinerate |
/
/
|
/
| 65 BP | 15 PP | 100 Acc |
In-Depth Effect:
If the target of this move is holding an item, then the target will lose the item and the power of the move is increased by 50%. The item cannot be recovered with RecycleIf the Pokémon is holding an item that cannot be removed, such as Giratina with the Griseous Orb, Arceus holding any of its plates or a Pokémon who is holding a Mega Stone needed for it to Mega Evolve, then the move will not do extra damage and they will not lose the hold item.If the user is knocked out from recoil caused by the opponent's hold item or ability, then the opponent will keep the hold item.
If the target has got the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item. | Z-Move: 120 BP Savage Spin-Out / Supersonic Skystrike / Inferno Overdrive
God dammit, this idea was genuine at Sylvemons, so why not introducing it at this meta?
Parabolic Charge |
|
| 75 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | User recovers half the damage inflicted. | Z-Move: 140 BP Gigavolt Havoc
This is how Parabolic Charge should have worked initially.
Super effective moves used by this Pokemon will do 1.5x damage.
Well, now you'll surely asking "but why 600 BST?", coz i would like to see them as regular pseudos, and then i can also work better with their stats:

+Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Parabolic Charge.
New Stats: 83 Hp/89 Atk/73 Def (+2)/179 SpA (+6)/73 SpD (+2)/103 Spe (+20)
New Abilities: Beast Boost/Triage (HA)
Basically a much better Xurk that won't fall to Bl: better speed, better special attack, good offensive ability and much faster than before. Oh, and now you don't have o rely on shit like Z-Hypnosis or Z-Electric Terrain thanks to Triage, which gives it priority on Prabolic Charge and Giga Drain without having to even rise its speed to attack first.

+Close Combat, U-Turn, Mach Punch, Defog, Swords Dance.
New Stats: 109 Hp (+2)/151 Atk (+12)/151 Def (+12)/23 SpA (-30)/83 SpD (+30)/83 Spe (+4)
New Abilities: Beast Boost/Iron Fist (HA [New Effect: Boosts the power of Punch related attacks by 50%])
Another mon that needs to escape of OU's shadow realm. With now a huge Attack Stat, great 109/151/83 bulk and a new ability that is useful for both defensive and defensive sets, Buzzwole is ready to shine again at the OU tier.

+Earth Power, Focus Blast, Meteor Shower, Surf, Ice Beam, Recover.
New Stats: 109 Hp/23 Atk (-30)/71 Def (+24)/143 SpA (+16)/143 SpD (+12)/109 Spe (+6)
New Abilities: Beast Boost/Corrosion (add the effect to Toxic Spikes too pls)
After Necrozma, Nihilego is one of the most mediocre UBs of the game, being always in a weird spot at the tier whenever it is at the moment (in this case, UU). One of its most glaring problems was its unability to touch Steel and Ground mons, which now are being patched with the new aditions of Earth Power, Corrosion, the intristic levitate mechanic and either the new type effectiveness that Poison has against Ground mons or the aditions of Ice Beam and Surf. It also has better Defense, SpA, SpD and Speed for abusing either an offensive hazard stacker, a revenge killer or even a defensive set with the new adition of Recover.

+Shadow Sneak, Flare Blitz, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch.
New Stats: 61 Hp (+8)/133 Atk (+6)/61 Def (+8)/157 SpA (+6)/79 SpD/109 Spe (+2)
New Abilities: Beast Boost/Technician (HA)
The great mixed attacker it always wanted to be. By the physical side it got better Attack and lots of new aditions as priority on Shadow Sneak, actual physical Fire STABs on Fire Punch and Flare Blitz and 2 new coverage options on Drain Punch and Thunder Punch. And by the special side it got a bit more Special attack and new coverage options on Technician boosted Hidden Powers... It may sound a bit lackluster, but you must remember that in this metagame things such as Hp Fighting are allowed here, so don't underestimate it.

+Shadow Sneak, Shadow Charge, Shadow Ball.
New Stats: 89 Hp (+28)/149 Atk (+18)/199 Def (-12)/37 SpA (-16)/113 SpD (+12)/13 Spe
New Abilities: Beast Boost/Steelworker (HA)
Well the reasoning behind the new ghost type is because is based on a kind of yo-kai (japanese ghost) that is literally a wall. Anyways, with its new typing, now Stakataka won't just perform its role as an OTR physical wallbreaker (oohh boi, Gyro Ball Steelworker), now it can even perform a role as a WALL (F*CKING FINALLY), hard walling most Bug, Fighting, Fairy or Flying physical attackers. Yeah, it still lacks recovery and its support movepool isn't far enough from Stealth Rock and Magic Coat, but is still a really cool slow tanky boi.

+Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Psychic, Rock Slide, Close Combat.
New Stats: 61 Hp (-10)/149 Atk (+12)/31 Def (-6)/149 SpA (+12)/31 Def (-10)/179 Spe (+28)
New Abilities: Beast Boost/Dazzling (HA)
Well, sadly Pheromosa is going to be trapped at Ubers forever due to its high speed, mixed offensive stats and great offensive typing, but at least now it won't suck there thanks to Dazzling, which makes it the ultimate revenge killer of things like Deoxys-Attack, Extremekiller Arceus, Marshadow, etc.

+Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Cross Chop, Dazzling Gleam, Dragon Claw, Focus Blast.
New Stats: 97 Hp/131 Atk (+24)/109 Def (+8)/131 SpA (+4)/109 SpD (+20)/83 Spe (+4)
New Abilities: Prism Armor/ Beast Boost (HA)
Ok, i know that Psychic/Dark isn't the best typing ever due to its lack of resistances and being horrible defensibly doesn't help, but it's ability and movepool are really helpfull for patching these stuff: Prism Armor helps it to take better those pesky Fairy and Bug type attacks, while Beast Boost in tamdem with its good offensive movepool lets it to snowball really quick after a kill. Dark tytpe also offers Necro STAB on Knock Off and the new Sucker Punch, making it also to take better Ghost and Dark-type moves.

+Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Cross Chop, Dazzling Gleam, Dragon Claw, Focus Blast.
New Stats: 97 Hp/109 Atk (-4)/113 Def (+4)/157 SpA/127 SpD/97 Spe (+20)
New Abilities: Prism Armor/ Shadow Shield (HA)
Well, with these additions, I guess that Necrozma-DW has a niche over Lunala, which outclassed it before: Nasty Plot in tamdem with either Rock Polish or Autotomize makes this mon's Double Dance sets actually more threatening than Lunala's one, Dazzling Gleam and Focus Blast are actual ways to touch Dark mons and Shadow Shield gives it an easier time to set up.

New Stats: 97 Hp/157 Atk/127 Def/109 SpA (-4)/113 SpD (+4)/97 Spe (+20)
New Abilities: Prism Armor/Full Metal Body (HA)
I think I've completely killed Solgaleo just making flavourful changes on this thing :p. Necrozma-DM just needed ONE thing: Speed, and now it outspeeds PDon unboosted and Scarf Yveltal after an Automize/Rock Polish boost. Oh and now it has another way to touch another Steel mons with Cross Chop, I guess.

New Stats: 97 Hp/179 Atk (+12)/97 Def/179 SpA (+12)/97 SpD/131 Spe (+2)
New Ability: Neuro Force

Last edited:
So, a lot of this is covered already, but, moves:

Smelling Salt: Make it Fighting type and give it 20% chance to Poison an opponent that is not Paralyzed.

The Pledge effects each need a singles move which summons them. As does Mysterious Air Current.

Thunder, Blizzard, Growth and Aurora Veil benefit from Weather. Sandstorm needs a similar move besides Shore Up, which is a clone of the Sun equivalents. Maybe even a damage boosted one. The same applies to the Terrains, Tailwind, the Rooms and Hazards.

Coalbed: Entry hazard that burns rounded mon. Absorbed by Ground or Fire types.

Rabid Fang: Water type biting move with a chance to Poison.

Necrotic Strike: Physical Ghost move with a chance to Poison.

Poltergeist: Physical Ghost move with a chance to Confuse.

Blindside: Physical Dark move which does double damage to Confused opponents and cures their Confusion.

Brutalise: Physical Dark move with a chance to Torment.

Cast Weight: Fighting Status move which sacrifices held item for stat boosts.

Chitin Punch: Bug type punching move which raises Defense (for Ledian at the very least).

Damp Punch: Water type punching move which may lower the opponent’s Speed.

Dragon Shriek: Sound based Dragon Special move that may lower the opponent’s Attack.

Kaiju Stomp: Physical Dragon clone of Heat Crash and Heavy Slam.

Forecast should be affected by Sandstorm and Mysterious Air Current.

Dragon Jaw: Dragon Biting move that may Flinch.

Frostburn: Special Ice move that may Burn.

Acid Bun: Special Poison Move that may Burn.

Maybe make Stealth Rock get absorbed by Rock types and Bugs immune to Sticky Web?

Hoard: Dragon status move that grants the user the effects of holding the opponent’s item in addition to its own.

Armour Clang and Warcry: Sound based status moves that raise the user’s stats and lower those of the opponent simultaneously. Steel and Fighting respectively.

Ominous Shadows: Ghost entry hazard that lowers Attack one stage. Absorbed by Dark and Ghost.

Voodoo Pin: Physical Ghost move that may Curse the opponent (without cutting the user’s HP).

Sugar Rush: Physical Fairy recoil move.

Vigorous Squeeze: Physical Fairy move that lower’s the user’s defences like Close Combat.

Passionate Shake: Physical Fairy move that may Flinch.

Vampire Fangs: Ghost biting move that drains HP.

Bug Bite needs to be boosted by Strong Jaw.

Distortion Room: Psychic type Room which switches Attack with Special Defense and Defense with Special Attack.

Dust Cloud: Special Ground move that may Poison.

Denature: Special Fire move which cures all on the field of Poison.

White Elephant: Dark type status move which gives an itemless opponent a Sticky Barb.

Light Fuse: Creates effect of Drowsiness for Burn instead of Sleep.

Brain Storm: Special Electric move that may Confuse.

Shocking Grasp: Physical Electric move that may Paralyse.

Snowdrift: Ice type status move. Removes all hazards from the field and lowers opponent's Speed by one stage.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Quick question about the new levitation mechanics: Wouldn't that mean that the Tapus can't use their own terrains?

(On the same levitation topic, are there any type changes you plan to do that remove flying and add levitation? Like, for an example, Tropius being possibly a Grass / Dragon with levitation)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok. So first some adjustments from last time.

Expert Belt is toned down to 30% boost.

Reckless now doubles recoil and crash damage in addition to boosting priority.

Illuminate lowers evasion by one stage.

Cresselia instead of having Regenerator, has Yung Dramps ability Sweet Dreams.

Carnivine instead of having Huge Power, has this new spread

76/110/74/80/74/76
+Strong Jaw, +Arena Trap, -Huge Power
+Thunder Fang, +Ice Fang, +Fire Fang, +Poison Fang

Air Slash - 85 BP.
Mega Punch - Fighting type. 100% Accuracy. 30% chance to flinch.
Shell Trap - 200 BP. -3 Priority. Sets Shell Trap at the start of turn which prevents switching. If foe contacts user of Shell Trap, it is hit with the attack.
Mega Kick - 130 BP. 90% Accuracy. Crashes if misses
Hyper Voice - 100 BP.
Round - 20 BP. +20 BP for each stat boost.
Dragon Rage / Sonic Boom - Special Quick Attack clones.
Wild Charge - 100 BP.
Submission - 100 BP. 100% Accuracy.
Disarming Voice - Works like Taunt, but instead of affecting Status moves, it affects damaging moves.
Arm Thrust - 25 BP.
Draining Kiss / Parabolic Charge - 70 BP. 75% of damage dealt is drained.
Inferno - Never misses in Sun
Gear Up - Raises Defense by one stage. Next turn, if a Steel typed move is used by user of Gear Up, its power is doubled.
Dragon Pulse - 90 BP
Water Pulse - 75 BP
Aura Sphere - 90 BP
Power Gem - 90 BP
Sludge Bomb - 80 BP
Elemental Fists - 85 BP
Elemental Fangs - 70 BP
Shadow Ball - 90 BP

New Moves
Spectral Plane - Ghost type | Special | 130 BP | 90% Acc | 8 PP | Lowers SpA by 2 stages. | 185 BP Never Ending Nightmare

Haunted Strike - Ghost type | Physical | 100 BP | 95% Acc | 16 PP | Crits if moves last | 175 BP Never Ending Nightmare

Pucker Up - Fairy type | Physical | 25 BP | 100% Acc | 48 PP | Hits 2-5 times | 100 BP Twinkle Tackle. Contact

Pixie Pummel - Fairy type | Physical | 120 BP | 100% Acc | 16 PP | 33% recoil taken | 180 BP Twinkle Tackle. Contact

Fire Cracker - Fire type | Special | 40 BP | 100% Acc | 48 PP | +1 Priority | 100 BP Inferno Overdrive

Boulder Bash - Rock type | Physical | 80 BP | 100% Acc | 16 PP | 30% chance to flinch

Meteor Strike - Rock type | Special | 110 BP | 70% Accuracy | 16 PP | 30% chance to harshly lower opponent's SpD. Never misses in Sand

Acid Injection - Poison type | Physical | 70 BP | 100% Acc | 24 PP | Hits Steel types supereffectively. Contact

Paleo Strike - Flying type | Physical | 100 BP | 90% Acc | 16 PP | 20% chance to flinch. Contact

Inverse Room - Psychic type | Status | - | - | 16 PP | Sets Inverse Room for 5 turns. Inverse Room makes typechart effectiveness operate as if it was an Inverse Battle

Mudslide - Ground type | Physical | 90 BP | 90% Acc | 16 PP | Hits non Grounded targets.
Shrapnel Shot - Steel type | Physical | 20 BP | 90% Acc | 48 PP | Hits 2-5 turns. 10% to burn foe with each hit. Ballistic

Hidden Force - Normal type | Physical | 60 BP | 100% Acc | 24 PP | Type is dependant on user's IVs

(from ProteinsofLove)

Terrify - Ghost type | Status | - | 80% Acc | 8 PP | Sets "Frightened" status on target, which forces out the afflicted mon next turn.

Spectral Plane - Gengar, Cofagrigus, Treveanant, Mismagius, Gourgeist, Banette, Dusknoir, Palossand, Chandelure, Drifblim, Spiitomb
Haunted Strike - Golett line, Honedge line, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Sableye, Misdreavus line, Dartrix and Decidueye, Sandygast line, Mimikyu, Shuppet line, Duskull line, Spiritomb, Litwick line, Drifloon line, Yamask line
Pucker Up - Same distribution as Draining Kiss + Togepi line, Azurill line, Minccino line, Pichu line, Happiny line, Igglybuff, Cleffa
Pixie Pummel - Shroomish line, Mincinno line, Azurill, Snubull line, Mawile, Klefki, Swirlix line, Dedenne, Cottonee line, Mimikyu
Fire Cracker - All Fire types
Boulder Bash - All Rock and Ground types
Meteor Strike - All Rock types
Acid Injection - Beedrill, Poipole line, Dustox, Both Nidoran families, Spinark line, Croagunk line, Gligar line, Tentacool line, Skorupi line
Paleo Strike - Aerodactyl, Archen line
Inverse Room - Inkay line, Snivy line, Fomantis line, Spinda, Shuckle, Dusknoir
Mudslide - All Ground types + anything that learns mud moves
Shrapnel Shot - Heatran, Klink line, Magnemite line, Pineco line, Bronzor line, Ferroseed line, Togedemaru, Golem and Alolan Geodude line, Glalie, Voltorb line, Nosepass line, Celesteela
Terrify - Gastly line, Cacturne, Phantump line, Shuppet line, Spiritomb, Ekans line, Mightyeena, Mimikyu, Yamask line, Drapion
Hidden Force - Same distribution as Hidden Power

+Ice Hammer

+Head Smash, +Paleo Strike

+Aurora Veil

+Vital Spirit, -Defeatist
+Accelerock

Normal/Fighting
+Scrappy, -Pickup
75/120/70/60/70/115
+Mach Punch, +Quick Attack, +Storm Throq, +Close Combat, +Bulldoze

+Wish, +Tail Glow

108/80/92/70/132/42
+Water Shuriken, +Swords Dance, +Aqua Jet

80/120/79/65/109/100
+Dragon Dance, +Stone Edge

Bug/Dark
+Mold Breaker, -Sniper
+Knock Off, +Spikes

Ice/Steel
+Regenerator, -Own Tempo
+Stealth Rock, +Ice Shard, +Icicle Spear, +Heavy Slam

+Triage

+Mega Launcher
+Synthesis

+Hyper Cutter

+Queenly Majesty

+Motor Drive

+Gluttony

+Poison Sting

+Adaptability

+Bulletproof

+Flash Fire

+Trace

70/115/70/115/70/75
+Sand Rush
+Pursuit

+Reckless
+Brave Bird

+Technician, -Hydration
+Fake Out, +Wish

+Corrosion, -Poison Touch

+30 Speed
+Scrappy, -Sap Sipper

Fire/Poison
+Mega Launcher
+Searing Shot, +Sludge Bomb, +Sludge Wave, +Toxic Spikes, +Gunk Shot, +Poison Jab, +Venoshock

Normal/Fairy
+Fluffy, -Cute Charm
+20 Attack, +10 to both defences, +20 Speed
+Low Lick, Quick Attack, Rapid Spin

+30 Speed
+Rough Skin

+20 SpA

+Cacophony, -Telepathy

+Cacophony

+Cacophony

+Belly Drum, Knock Off

+50 Speed

+First Impression

+Technician
+10 Def, 10 SpA

+10 to all stats

+Mega Launcher, -Damp

+Mega Launcher

These pokemon in addition to the original levitators, gain intrinsic levitation

Mega Charizard X

Beedrill

Venomoth

Magnemite

Magneton

Porygon

Mew

Porygon2

Dustox

Shedinja (for whatever that's worth)

Volbeat

Illumise

Mega Altaria (upon release)

Castform

Shuppet

Glalie

Beldum

Metang

Mega Metagross

Jirachi

Magnezone

Porygon-Z

Froslass

Dusknoir

Darkrai

Solosis

Duosion

Reuniclus

Vanillite

Vanillish

Vanilluxe

Klink

Klang

Klinklang

Frillish

Jellicent

Lampent

Chandelure

Volcarona

Honedge

Doublade

Aegislash

Inkay

Klefki

Forecast is affected by sandstorm to make Sandy form

Hyper Cutter now guarantees that slash, cut and sword based moves land critical hits
(Slash, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Cross Poison, Night Slash, Smart Strike, Shadow Claw, Sacred Sword, Razor Leaf, Air Cutter, Air Slash, False Swipe, Cut) literally Kartana's level up movepool

Queenly Majesty not only makes user immune to priority, but harshly lowers Attack if it used against it

Dazzling confuses anything that uses priority against it, in addition to it original effect.

Big Pecks now raises the defenses by one stage if any stat is lowered by foe

White Smoke sets Haze on switchin.

Gunk Shot is considered a ballistic attack.

Ground is now resistant to Fire

Poison hits Water type supereffectively

Bug is no longer resisted by Ghost and Fighting type

Last batch of updates for V1! Tagging charizard8888

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader

Normal/Fairy
+Fluffy, -Cute Charm
+20 Attack, +10 to both defences, +20 Speed
+Low Lick, Quick Attack, Rapid Spin
You kinda mispelled Kick here and created a whole new move.

That sounds rather disgusting tbh, I don't want a cincilla licking low parts of the mons

But those are some cool aditions tbh. Phero sounds even more like hell to face, Normal / Fairy Cinccino is nice, and I love the Hyper Cutter effect

Normal/Ghost
70/70/70/120/90/100

75/85/125/95/95/35

Normal/Fairy
+Moonblast +Skill Swap
75/105/65/95/95/95

+Psychic Fangs +Zen Strike +Knock Off +Meditate +Rock Slide +Earthquake
90/105/70/45/110/80

+Shell Smash +Anchor Shot +Meteor Mash +Hammer Arm
85/130/115/50/80/75

+Lunge +Extreme Speed +First Impression +Trick Room

Water/Fighting
+Swords Dance +Aura Sphere +Sacred Sword +U-turn +Water Shuriken
85/105/85/85/50/115

+Slush Rush
70/80/70/110/80/110

Poison/Steel
+Iron Head +Knock Off +Hammer Arm +Earthquake
80/105/130/60/100/75

144/120/60/40/110/40

Psychic/Electric
+Volt Switch +Power Gem +Ice Beam
85/75/85/145/115/40

+Magnet Pull -Static
+Boomburst +Overheat +Rapid Spin +Nasty Plot

+Brave Bird +Electrify +Hurricane
65/100/65/100/72/123

Meditate | +1atk +1spd +1acc
Zen Strike | Psychic |
| 100 BP | 15 PP | 95 Acc

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)