Gah! What the funtz's happened to Pokémon Online?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried to check the Pokémon online forums... and I got a message telling me that the whole effing site is forbidden! When I tried to go to the main page, I got redirected to... I don't even know. I mean, what the heck is "DRI"? I can't even understand the language the site is in, but it must have conducted some sort of hostile takeover of the domain name!!! But don't take my word for it - try to get onto the site yourselves! You'll only wind up in this twisted place!

What the hell is going on?!? One thing is certain - if we want to have Pokémon Online back, we need to pester these "DRI" guys 'till the cows come home!

Dirty Rotten Imbeciles (also known as D.R.I.) is a thrash metal/crossover thrash band from the United States that formed in Houston, in 1982. The band currently comprises founding members, vocalist Kurt Brecht and guitarist Spike Cassidy, as well as drummer Rob Rampy and bassist Harald Oimoen.
D.R.I. never gained a mainstream audience, but the integration of their hardcore punk roots with thrash metal influences was a stylistic catalyst for their contemporaries —most notably Suicidal Tendencies, Corrosion of Conformity, and Stormtroopers of Death— alongside whom they are considered pioneers of what would later be called "crossover thrash."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)