Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Hey I just started back on smogon with SWSH. I haven't played since ORAS so I dont have a ton but what could I trade to get a farfetch'd. Please let me know if this isn't the kinda post for this forum :psyduck:

I'm sorry, I had to head to bed as soon as I posted that, so I couldn't trade. But if you become available later today I should be able to trade.
No problem. What’s your time zone? I’m PST (which I think is GMT+8?) and my schedule is pretty weird with work. I’m available now, but if we don’t hook up I should be available later in the day pretty much after 8pm my time and later.

LinkCableVGC my time zone is gmt-5. I was out most of this morning but I am back now so I can trade when you are around

Loki669 Basically, pokemon with egg moves, good ivs, Hidden abilities, or in special pokeballs (such as the appricorn balls, the dream ball, the beast ball, etc) are what I am after. Even if you are just starting out you should be able to come by pokemon like this via raids and breeding. If you can offer stuff like that then I'd be more than happy to trade you the farfetch'd

10.4 I will look threw my guys I know I have an 1iv from perfect butterfree from the max raid I will look and see to make an offer thank you ^_^

LinkCableVGC my time zone is gmt-5. I was out most of this morning but I am back now so I can trade when you are around

Loki669 Basically, pokemon with egg moves, good ivs, Hidden abilities, or in special pokeballs (such as the appricorn balls, the dream ball, the beast ball, etc) are what I am after. Even if you are just starting out you should be able to come by pokemon like this via raids and breeding. If you can offer stuff like that then I'd be more than happy to trade you the farfetch'd
Okay, so you’re on the east Coast. I’m gmt -8, not +8 :p

think you’d be available around 7 or 8pm your time?

Minor Update

I have gotten a lot of new mons due to all the trades I have been doing, and I feel obligated to breed them all with 6ivs so I can add them to my shop. Because of this, I will be putting trades on hold for a bit while I finish breeding all the new mons I have. Once I add them all to my shop I'll reopen for trades.​

UPDATE

=Kanto=

Koffing

Stench
Bold
/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Stockpile
-Swallow
-Pain Split
-Curse

=Hoenn=

Ralts

Trace
Timid
/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Disable
-Confuse Ray
-Mean Look
-Memento

Telepathy
Jolly
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Shadow Sneak
-Mean Look
-Confuse Ray
-Knock Off

Sableye

Prankster
Impish
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Sucker Punch
-Feint
-Metal Burst
-Recover

=Unova=

Drilbur

Sand Rush
Jolly
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Mud-Slap
-Submission
-Slash
-Metal Sound

=Alola=

Mareanie

Regenerator
Bold
/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Haze
-Stockpile
-Swallow
-Spit up/Infestation

Mimikyu

Disguise
Jolly
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Copycat
-Curse
-Destiny Bond
-Grudge

=Galar=

Sinistea

Weak Armor/Cursed Body
Modest
/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Astonish
-Withdraw

Pincurchin

Electric Surge
Quiet/Brave
/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves:
-Peck
-Thunder Shock
-Sucker Punch
-Memento

Stonjourner

Power Spot
Adamant
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Rock Throw
-Block
-Curse
-Ancient Power

Indeedee

Psychic Surge
Modest
/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Play Nice
-Fake Out
-Psych Up
-Extrasensory

Psychic Surge
Modest
/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Fake Out
-Psych Up
-Psycho Shift
-Heal Pulse

Duraludon

Light Metal/Stalwart
Modest
/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Leer
-Mirror Coat
-Slash
-Night Slash

Dreepy

Infiltrator/Clear Body
Jolly
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Confuse Ray
-Disable
-Curse
-Dragon Tail

Also a bit of a heads up. I am willing to trade what I have on my shop now, but I won't be updating my stock for a bit as I want to do some shiny breeding. So all the new mons I get will be rebred to add to my shop once I have done my fill of shiny breeding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)