SS OU GALARIAN ELBOW RUB (PEAK #1!!! 87.5 GXE!!!)

ILoveMilk

Banned deucer.
Proof:
Screenshot_20191124-215802_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Introduction:
Hi guys :3 it's your favorite gamer girl Milk here, one of the few female players on showdown, and this is my first time reaching #1! This team helped me kick a lot of butts (sorry boys >_>). You might know me as the greatest koikatsu party player ever (don't look it up :3) but fun fact, I can play OU too! I always like to experiment and think people don't go outside the norms too often so this team might seem wiggity wack at first but not alot of people can predict the sets so it has the surprise factor ^_^ which helped me win alot of games :D. People need to experiment more and go outside their beliefs on what a mon should run and then they will find a lot of success :), so please don't be too harsh because it did work as you can see :O

Why I included the mons:
Originally I had standard sets but then I switch them because I kept losing to mean people >:(.
a.png

Grimmsnarl looked spooky and he kind of looked like my friend Leo haha, also he has prankster so it's good vs the meta because of taunt hehe

:togekiss:

Togekiss is cool because it's like it's a jet plane going VROOOM hehe :3 and scarf airslash you get to see your opponents get mad.

:excadrill:

Excadrill kind of looks like my landlord Mr. Goldstein so I wanted to use him plus he hits super hard and has rapid spin for hazards haha

:kommo-o:

he has scales kind of like blarghlfarghl has except he doesn't use them to see his weight loss progress from morbidly obese to normally obese

:ditto:

he can copy anything including moves so helps check dynamax mons so he can learn anything like the move galarian elbow rub for instance :D

aa.jpg

Corviknight is very bulky and cute and he has alot of cool techs as you will see

The Team:

a.png

Grimmsnarl (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Fake Out
- Spirit Break

This is very cool because you can taunt annoying mons or fake out for free chip :3 then you get to lower their special attack, this helps alot for mons like hydreigon because you twave and you can outspeed hehe :D da speed is to outspeed scarf hydrei after twave

:togekiss:

Togekiss @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 220 HP / 172 SpA / 116 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Trick
- Extrasensory

This is very cool because people come in and they think "oh I can outspeed and kill hehe" well sorry boys :3 but I'm scarf then I flinch them to death or if it's fatty you can trick them extra sensory is for toxapex and you always spdef drop them aha

:kommo-o:

Kommo-o @ Focus Sash
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Clanging Scales
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower

This is guaranteed rocks because sand doesn't affect you or sleep plus it's super bulky so it lives so much like a tyranitar stone edge, I did spA because alot of stuff like ferro runs physdef now so you can go BAM to them.

:excadrill:

Excadrill @ Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

This mon destroys unprepared teams because it has sheer power also it is the main form of hazard control. Most people stay in with toxapex and attempt to scald but then they get bopped, afterwards if they're afraid of coming in you can spin haha :D it's a dope tech people dont think about

:ditto:

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Transform

you can copy anything and helps vs run away dynamax mons that togekiss can't deal with, every team needs one kinda like I need a boyfriend ^_^

aa.jpg

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Roost

This is the real "heat" because people always assume it is physical bulk up or defensive they go into their counter but then they see the nasty plot and panic this has won me alot of games because it is so bulky and can beat alot of stuff once set up. It's a cool tech and very niche

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1016149482-u8jff4271wq01g7zvz68da9kz866nnppw

Importable
Here is the importable haha try it out yourself :D

https://pastebin.com/fahZcRbE

Last edited:
Idk wtf I just read but I loved every word of it.

Technically, Kommo-o isn't guaranteed Rocks, since Banded Dragon Darts will outspeed and OHKO it, but it's about as close as you can get. I'm not sure if Overcoat is the best play, since sand only affects you after you get the Rocks up and not a lot of stuff runs Spore I don't think. Maybe Soundproof could be better against Toxtricity?

You did get #1 tho and I can only assume Overcoat saved you a nontrivial number of wins, so if you find it works better then by all means keep running it. The team looks awesome!

NG Spencer

Banned deucer.
that being said, i do see some room for improvement haha... for starters your'e grimsnarl is walled by toxapex so you cna run thunderpunch over spirit break and it also hits corvinite! togekiss is a gud wall to many attackres in the tear but it does not have recovery so ditch air slash for roost cause you dont want two many flying type moves, thats a pro tip ive picked up from my years as a gamer. nextly your komomo is a good rocker but hatterene can be super duper annoying so ditch clanging scales for hidden power poison to nab it on switch in epic fashion! the excadrill set is very good i have no complaints there~ but the ditto could use some improvement, honestly I would replace it as it only learns one move xd thats so noobish if you want a good normal type try beware or sumthing xd. the corvinight looks really good so keep it i bet it wins lots of games

Last edited by a moderator:
that being said, i do see some room for improvement haha... for starters your'e grimsnarl is walled by toxapex so you cna run thunderpunch over spirit break and it also hits corvinite! togekiss is a gud wall to many attackres in the tear but it does not have recovery so ditch air slash for roost cause you dont want two many flying type moves, thats a pro tip ive picked up from my years as a gamer. nextly your komomo is a good rocker but hatterene can be super duper annoying so ditch clanging scales for hidden power poison to nab it on switch in epic fashion! the excadrill set is very good i have no complaints there~ but the ditto could use some improvement, honestly I would replace it as it only learns one move xd thats so noobish if you want a good normal type try beware or sumthing xd. the corvinight looks really good so keep it i bet it wins lots of games
what would you change/replace? i just tried the team, its amazing but i would change grim to something else maybe. Ditto is amazing for what he has to do and corvi is core

You got #1 so I don't really need to judge much on this team, but Excadrill seems like a better lead than Kommo-o because it can set up stealth rocks AND use rapid spin without taking damage from sand (there's not a lot of hail setters as of now and excadrill learns rock tomb/slide anyways) but nice team overall.

Hi guys, sorry I am freshly registered and want to start with comp pokemon.
I am wondering why this Mons have 0 IVs on attack for example the ditto. Is it a necessarity to have this ? Or does it just mean that this IV stat does not matter?

I am sorry that I cannot say anything about the Team itself but I do not have the knowledge to rate a Team.

Thanks

Hi guys, sorry I am freshly registered and want to start with comp pokemon.
I am wondering why this Mons have 0 IVs on attack for example the ditto. Is it a necessarity to have this ? Or does it just mean that this IV stat does not matter?
The set specifically calls for a 0 IV so that the stat is as low as possible. This would typically seem bad, but there are a few situations where you want a low stat. For example, if a Pokemon does not use physical attacks, it is best to have the lowest possible Attack stat in case it is ever confused, as Confusion damage is based on the user's attack stat, meaning the damage will be lower.

For Speed, this is often for Trick Room teams which want low speed, or because a lower speed helps you win a mirror match somehow (I believe this is the case for two Dittos, but I'm not sure).

While these are niche situations, it can make a big difference, so in competitive, these are taken into consideration.

Idk wtf I just read but I loved every word of it.

Technically, Kommo-o isn't guaranteed Rocks, since Banded Dragon Darts will outspeed and OHKO it, but it's about as close as you can get. I'm not sure if Overcoat is the best play, since sand only affects you after you get the Rocks up and not a lot of stuff runs Spore I don't think. Maybe Soundproof could be better against Toxtricity?

You did get #1 tho and I can only assume Overcoat saved you a nontrivial number of wins, so if you find it works better then by all means keep running it. The team looks awesome!
Imagine if bulletproof gave immunity to dragon darts ima test dat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)