EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Zen Headbutt
- Close Combat
- Knock Off

• Haha
Reactions: Ivy
I would ditch Swords Dance. Life Orb already gives Gallade more than enough attack to sweep most teams. Using your first turn to set up Swords Dance is asking for your opponent to 0HKO you with any physical attack or a super effective special attack. Even if you do live the first hit, Gallade’s not the fastest and will get hit again next turn. I would give it Thunder Punch instead to cover its Flying weakness. You could also ditch the Life Orb entirely in favour of Choice Scarf to outspeed some of the faster Pokemon; Gallade’s got good attack without Life Orb draining his HP. Choice Scarf means Gallade can hit fast and hard. Ditching Life Orb is optional, but I’d definitely replace Swords Dance for Thunder Punch.

I used a very gimmicky set for gallade using the salac berry, reversal, psycho cut, throat chop and endure.
With the boost from the salac berry users can out speed dragapult and OHKO it with throat chop and whinout ghost types spam 200 power reversal

I would ditch Swords Dance. Life Orb already gives Gallade more than enough attack to sweep most teams. Using your first turn to set up Swords Dance is asking for your opponent to 0HKO you with any physical attack or a super effective special attack. Even if you do live the first hit, Gallade’s not the fastest and will get hit again next turn. I would give it Thunder Punch instead to cover its Flying weakness. You could also ditch the Life Orb entirely in favour of Choice Scarf to outspeed some of the faster Pokemon; Gallade’s got good attack without Life Orb draining his HP. Choice Scarf means Gallade can hit fast and hard. Ditching Life Orb is optional, but I’d definitely replace Swords Dance for Thunder Punch.
Okay, I'll try that out. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)