Gamestop Warstory (Poughkeepsie, NY)

Awsome warstory. I agree with the above post completely, plus running a 'mence and a Rayquaza on the same team sounds like the stupidity that I am ommonly guilty of... especialy given tat he probably saw you wste everyone with ice beam kyogre = above post >_>.

but again, awesome story, I liekd the fact that everyone is harping on you for owning that little girl, as a person witout any empathy at all, I must say tht since she came to the tournament , she should have been prepared to get her head handed to her by someone as skilled as you, surgo or another smogon admin.

I wish that I coud have gone= still stuck in JAPAN!!!!!!!

Nice one Surgo. Shame some of your members didn't get to shine at all, but I'm glad your repeated "ok guys my gamestop isn't doing sleep clause so I'm going to use smeargle" spammings payed off.

Surgo made a U-turn!
It wasn't very effective!
Surgo became lost!

Sorry, I just had to =p

Awesome warstory man. Very well written, which kept my interest. Damn, I've seen CS Kyogre in quite a few Gamestop warstories, and that thing is a FUXING BEAST. Congrats on the win Surgo!

Good read.

If Gamestop ever holds something like this again, I'd be interested in attending since I'm going to college in Poughkeepsie.

I only had one uber and it would have been killed by the kyogre, it was a ray. I haven't finished my other ubers cept wobby cuz I never use them.

Good job, Surgo! Over at some other forums, some kid said that he got kicked out of the tourney for winning and making a little girl cry, and he hadn't done anything to aggravate her. Then, some others said that at their GameStops, some of the employees wouldn't let them join because they were 'too old' or because it was 'a little kid's tournament'. WTF?

Making little kids cry FTW! Not really, but whatever.
~Bam

I'm glad we don't have places named Poughkeepsie in Australia. I mean, Wagga Wagga is pretty bad, but Poughkeepsie sounds like a game 5-year-olds play.

Other than that good job, you should have collected the child's tears, I hear that they're used in traditional medicine.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Good job, Surgo! Over at some other forums, some kid said that he got kicked out of the tourney for winning and making a little girl cry, and he hadn't done anything to aggravate her. Then, some others said that at their GameStops, some of the employees wouldn't let them join because they were 'too old' or because it was 'a little kid's tournament'. WTF?

Making little kids cry FTW! Not really, but whatever.
~Bam
what a bitchslap to all of this community, lol

anyone remember when the butterfree analysis made a little girl cry and i got an angry message from a mother about it?

Nice job Surgo.

Luckily, I didn't have to face any little girls, but there was a sickly looking little girl there with a cane, I was thinking of throwing the match if I had to face her, she lost in the first round though.

I thought it was her brother who sent the letter?
Anyway, it looks like the only competition Smogoners had was... other Smogoners. Perhaps the next tourney will have a limit of 1 Smogon member per tourney, to ensure a clean sweep.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Another great read! Man, today has been chock full of these, this is awesome. Plus, we seem to keep winning.

you're lucky you only had to beat 1 little kid. i took out three >_<

anyway good job and that choice scarf kyogre is rediculous.

edit: i also came in first, but me and my friend were in the finals and we made a deal winner gets the shirt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)