Gargantua's Lair: Nightmare J vs barty the b vs Temperantia vs ToastTyrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Issuing a multi battle of 4 people.

1v1v1v1 plus a mon from arena. (More details in arena tag.)
3 day DQ
2 recovers 5 chills
Items=off
Switch=N/A
Abilties=all

Arena:

Located deep inside Chargestone cave is Galvantula's nest. It consists of a web so big that there are little spider webs from Spinarak and Joltik inside its holes. Unfortunately, something big did make this web, and you guys are fighting it as well as each other.

The ref controls Gargantua the Galvantula, whose stats are normal and has a complete list of attacks. Nature is serious, typing is electric/bug and abilities are all.

This arena could be likened to Raids in the sense that there is a big mon ripping you apart, but you're also fighting each other at the same time.

You don't really have to decide anything, just confirm your attendance.

Basically, if anybody kills Gargantua, they get a KOC and the match continues. Also, if Gargantua wins the match, the ref does not get a win, but does get RC for as many KOCs they would have gotten along with the RC for reffing the match. Anybody who kills Gargantua gets a regular KOC. The order of actions for the first round is as follows:

I would post with my mon
Second attendee would post their mon
Third attendee would post their mon
Fourth attendee would post their mon
Ref would issue Gargantua's actions
Fourth attendee would issue actions
Third attendee would issue actions
Second attendee would issue actions
I would issue my actions
Ref refs

Gargantua's stats:

Stats:
HP: 150
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 125

And you get 2 KOC for knocking out this bad boy.
The mons:

NJ

Fidgit [Murdoc] (Female)
Nature: Modest
Type: Poison/Ground
<Poison>: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
<Ground>: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Prankster (DW Unlocked): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 105

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Magic Room
Wonder Room
Gust (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Tailwind (*)
Encore (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Knock Off (*)
Heal Pulse (*)
Copycat (*)
Whirlwind (*)
Razor Wind (*)
Comet Punch
Entrainment (*)
Gravity
Sludge Bomb
Heal Block
Gastro Acid (*)
Earth Power (*)
Icy Wind (*)
Me First
Venom Shock (*)
Double Team (*)
Taunt (*)
Quash
Substitute
Toxic

Temperantia

Vespiquen- Iseria (F)
Nature: Sassy (add * to Special Defense, divide Speed by 1.15; increase in opponent's acuracy by a flat 10%)
Type: Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Unnerve (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

Atk: 3
Def: 4
SpA: 3
SpD(+): 5
Spe: 34 (40/1.15= 34.78, rounded down)

MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Sweet Scent
Gust
Poison Sting
Confuse Ray
Fury Cutter
Bug Bite
Defend Order
Pursuit
Fury Swipes
Power Gem
Heal Order
Toxic
Attack Order

Acrobatics

Ominous Wind
Mud Slap
Tailwind

Roselia- Titania (F)
Nature: Timid (Decrease Atk by *, Increase speed by 15%, Accuracy increase) [75^2/290= 10%]
Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate)This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.
Leaf Guard (DW=Unlocked): (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk(-): 1
Def: 2
SpA: 4
SpD: 3
Spe: 75 (65*1.15=74.75, rounded up)

EC: 8/9
MC: 2

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Poison Sting
Leech Seed
Grasswhistle
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed
Aromatherapy
Ingrain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf

Sleep Powder
Giga Drain
Extrasensory

Sludge Bomb
Solarbeam
Venoshock
Toxic
Hidden Power (Ground, 6)

Nidorino- Goliath (M)
Nature: Naive (Speed increased by 15%, Accuracy increased, SpD decreased by 1) [75^2/580= 10%]
Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Hustle (DW=Unlocked): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Hp: 100
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 2
SpD(-): 1
Spe(+): 75 (65x1.15=74.75, rounded up)

EC: 8/9
MC: 4

Attacks:
Tackle
Horn Attack
Helping Hand
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Toxic Spikes
Poison Jab

Counter
Head Smash
Sucker Punch

Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Venoshock
Shadow Claw

ToastTyrant
Toxicroak(*)
Vennon (M)

Nature: Quiet (+1 Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95)
Type: Poison / Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities: Anticipation, Dry Skin
Anticipation: (Innate)This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Dry Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by 2. The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Poison Touch: (Dream World) (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 73 (85/1.15^) (-)

MC: 0

Attacks
Astonish
Mud Slap
Poison Sting
Taunt
Pursuit
Faint Attack
Revenge
Swagger

Toxic
Rock Slide
Hidden Power Ice 7

Drain Punch
Me First
Counter
~~~~~~~~~~
Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
Venoshock
Sludge Bomb
Earthquake
Vaccum Wave
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Substitute
Thunderpunch

barty

Pawniard (*)Katana (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Dark, Steel
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Abilities:
Defiant: (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Pressure: (Innate, DW locked) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60

EC: 0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Scratch(*)
Leer(*)
Fury Cutter(*)
Torment(*)
Faint Attack(*)
Scary Face(*)
Metal Claw(*)

Sucker Punch(*)
Psycho Cut(*)
Headbutt(*)

X-Scissor(*)
Poison Jab(*)
Aerial Ace(*)

Pansage (*)Eelwise (F)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Abilities:
Gluttony: (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
Overgrow: (Innate, DW locked) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 64

EC:0/6

Attacks:
Scratch(*)
Leer(*)
Lick(*)
Vine Whip(*)
Fury Swipes(*)
Leech Seed(*)
Bite(*)
Seed Bomb(*)
Torment(*)

Magical Leaf(*)
Tickle(*)
Nasty Plot(*)

Acrobatics(*)
Shadow Claw(*)
Double Team(*)

Riolu (*)PackLeader (M)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Prankster: (Innate, DW locked) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
HP:90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)

EC:0/6

Attacks:
Quick Attack(*)
Foresight(*)
Endure(*)
Counter(*)
Force Palm(*)
Feint(*)
Reversal(*)
Screech(*)

Blaze Kick(*)
Sky Uppercut(*)
Bite(*)

Poison Jab(*)
Brick Break(*)
Low Sweep(*)

Another group of daring tainers have decided to not only face each other in a melee battle, but also in the lair of the monster known as Gargantua! Every one of them looks confident, bar barty who seems like he just realised what he signed up for...

Murdoc and Vennon have already been sent out, and only seconds remain till Gargantua shows up. The remaining trainers should hurry up or they might be caught defensless by the spider...

barty posts his mon
Temperantia posts his mon
I issue Gargantua's actions
ToastTyrant issues actions
Temperantia issues actions
barty issues actions
NJ issues actions
I ref

"By my Calculations, Iseria or Titania would be best for this battle. What say you, Lenneth?"

"While I'd love to show off Iseria, Titania could use the experience, right brother?"

"Hmm, it's not like to forfeit the chance to battle, but I'll take this opportunity without hesitation. Titania the Roselia, show our foes your strength!"

LightWolf

lightwoof

"Well what a surprise, breakfast is here. I just love when the food walks here on it's own..."

Thunder Katana ~ Hidden Power Ice Titania ~ Thunder Katana

(Sorry barty, only fair way was RNGing it the first time around, I have decided on a better way of choosing for later rounds, watch out for the damage you do ;) )

WHOOPS, sorry, I was waiting for Gargantua's actions.

Alright Vennon, let's show 'em how the big boys play! Set off a powerful earthquake to shake up the entire field! Everyone should be falling off balance, but try to set up a 15 HP Substitute to protect yourself in the future! Finish off with another earthquake, just to show them that you mean business!

Earthquake->15 HP Sub->Earthquake

Wait, so I post now? Ok...

"Let us show them your power! Release some Sleep Powder at Gargantua, then fire a Leech Seed at Vennon. Finish with Hidden Power at Vennon."

Welp, first off, Taunt Vennon so he can't use Substitute, then Me First Gargantua. Round the round (<-- wasn't intended, i swear) off with an Icy Wind on everyone but Katana.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Oh yeah, I knew I forgot something! I'm currently being tutored in reffing, so it might take some time till I can post them(Depends on when Alchemator is on)

LightWolf

lightwoof

Murdoc (Female)
En: 100
Other: -

vs

Titania (Female)
Hp: 90
Spe: 75 (+10 Acc)

vs

Vennon (Male)
Spe: 73 (-10% Eva)

vs

Katana (Male)
Hp: 90

VS

Gargantua (Best)
Hp: 150

(Since it hasn't been stated, I'm doubling the weight and height of the normal Galvantula. Gogogo gigantic spider.)

Murdoc and Vennon sense something coming quickly, as Katana and Titania leave their balls... Gargantua has arrived, signaling the start of the battle!

Murdoc, feeling mischievous, jumps infront of Vennon and performs various gestures with her army of hands, Taunting Vennon. Gargantua's anger rises seeing a pokemon just playing around in his lair. Following his hunting instincts he preys upon the weakest of his foes and strikes Katana with a powerful Thunder, leaving him paralysed. The pokemon and their trainers are shocked by the power of the spider, so Titania is ordered by Temperantia to put the mighty beast to sleep with her powders. Gargantua staggers around for a bit before crashing on the ground asleep, which cause a powerful Earthquake! After the quaking ends you all look around and see that Vennon remained unhurt, it seems he was behind the attack! The already weakened Katana decides to make the monster slower, by showing him the most evil glare it has, what a Scary Face, it seems to have caused some nightmares for Gargantua.

Murdoc begins with being a little prankster again, this time unleashing Gargantua's move before him, lucky he isn't awake, and the weak little Hidden Power didn't even disturb the spider's sleep a bit. Katana is ready to ambush the sleeping Gargantua, but just seconds before striking him, he falls and gets fully paralysed The one hurt most by the earthquake, Titania, decides to get her revenge Vennon, throwing seeds at him. Vennon first just grins as it didn't appear to hurt him but then his grin quickly disappears, as his life is drained, they were Leech Seeds! Vennon doesn't want to taste more of that and decides to set up a double, alas he can't focus due to Murdoc's taunts and fails to make a substitute. Gargantua sleeps, but everyone knows this will soon change and they prepare for the wrath of the waking beast.

Having finally decided to stop fooling around, Murdoc now unleash Icy Winds. Katana being out of it's range, avoids the attack along with Titania who manages to jump away in the last second, Vennon and Gargantua weren't so lucky, but neither seems to be too damaged just slower. It seems Titania isn't done with punishing Vennon just yet, and this time strikes with a Hidden Power, but Vennon knew the attack was coming so he managed to avoid a bit of the damage. He releases another Earthquake, dealing decent damage to everyone, but that doesn't faze the sleeping Gargantua. After the good rest he wakes up, it seems he didn't even notice he was being attacked while asleep, but he remembers one thing, the nightmares caused by Katana and punishes him with a mighty Thunder, leaving Katana with little life in his small bladed body... But even so, he doesn't give up and attacks Titania with an Aerial Ace, delivering her her second major damage.

Gargantua releases a screech and then begins talking: "Hunting weak pokemon like you is not worth my time so I will make it a little more interesting, I will punish the strong and spare the weak. Stand back and you might survive, attack and you shall become food. And don't think you can get away by just ignoring me for eachother, my eyes see all, I will know if you hurt someone in any way or form. The fun shall begin now!" After the announcment everyone was shocked, especially Vennon, whose quakes have spread major damage and had every reason to fear the wrath of Gargantua...

Action 1:
Taunt Vennon
10 En
Vennon is taunted for 6 actions!

Thunder Katana
Hit (>91 => Yes) 100/42 Yes
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/4 No
Para (>3 => Yes) 10/2 Yes
(12+3+6)=21 Hp
8-1=7 En

Sleep Powder Gargantua
Hit (>85 => Yes) 100/36
Lenght 3/1 1 turn sleep
Gargantua fell asleep
7-1=6 En

Earthquake
Katana
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/13 No
(7.5+1.5)*1.5=13.5 14 Hp
Murdoc
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/7 No
(7.5)*1.5=11.25 11 Hp
Titania
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/1 Yes
(7.5+3+3)=13.5 14 Hp
Gargantua
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/2 No
(7.5+1.5)=9 Hp
7 En

Scary Face Gargantua
Para (>2 => Yes) 10/7 No
Hit (>90 => Yes) 100/8 Yes
Gargantua's speed drops to 63
6 En

Action 2:
Me First Gargantua
Hidden Power Ice Gargantua
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/16 No
(7+3+1.5)=11.5 12 Hp
7 En

Sucker Punch Gargantua
Para (>2 => Yes) 10/1 Yes
Para level drops to 15%

Leech Seed Vennon
Vennon was seeded!
10-1=9 En

Substitute
Fails due to taunt
12 En

Gargantua is asleep

-3 Hp Vennon
+3 Hp Titania

Action 3:
Icy Wind
Vennon
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/4 No
(4.5+1.5)=6 Hp
-1 Speed
Titania
Hit (>95 => Yes) 100/98 No
Missed
Gargantua
Hit (>95 => Yes) 100/9 Yes
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/6 No
(4.5+1.5)=6 Hp
-1 Speed
5 En

Hidden Power Ground Vennon
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/16 No
(6-2+1.5)*1.5=9.75 10 Hp
4 En

Earthquake
Katana
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/2 No
(7.5+1.5)*1.5=13.5 14 Hp
Murdoc
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/3 No
(7.5)*1.5=11.25 11 Hp
Titania
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/10 No
(7.5+3)=10.5 11 Hp
Gargantua
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/13 No
(7.5+1.5)=9 Hp
7 En

Thunder Katana
Thunder Katana
Hit (>91 => Yes) 100/61 Yes
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/8 No
(12+3+6)=21 Hp
8-1=7 En

Aerial Ace Titania
Para (>15 => Yes) 100/58 No
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/1 Yes
(6+3+3)*1.5=18 Hp
4 En

-3 Hp Vennon
+3 Hp Titania

Murdoc (Female)
Hp: 78
En: 78

vs

Titania (Female)
Hp: 53
En: 81

vs

Vennon (Male)
En: 74
Spe: 73 (-10% Eva) (49)
Other: -1 Speed / Leech Seed 4 actions / Taunted 3 Actions

vs

Katana (Male)
Hp: 20
En: 90
Spe: 60 (15)

VS

Gargantua (Best)
Hp: 114
En: 86
Spe: 125 (63)
Other: -2 Speed

ToastTyrant issues actions
barty issues actions
NJ issues actions
I ref

Alrighty Vennon, let's see what we can do.

Start this round off by blasting Murdoc with your hidden power! Next, trigger a massive earthquake to shake up your opponents, and finish up with a draining punch on Katana!

HP Ice(Murdoc)->Earthquake->Drain Punch(Katana)

Replace Drain Punch with HP Ice on Murdoc if Katana has been KOed already.

"Titania, don't let the arachnid's good deeds go unpunished. Give Gargantua her own Leech Seeds! Then, send Vennon into the depths of slumber with a Sleep Powder, and finish with a Stun Spore at Gargantua!"

If Titania is taunted replace actions with: Extrasensory @ Vennon-> Giga Drain @ Murdoc-> Extrasensory @ Vennon

EDIT: for some reason I thought NJ's Fidgit was named Zephyr. :/

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Well... AT LEAST WE WON'T GIVE UP! Katana, we have to play this one smartly... Start by using Aerial Ace on Vennon! Move quickly, as you'll only have this chance! Then, if you are alive still, use Leer on Vennon! He has the lead, but you can at least weaken him! And after that, give him ANOTHER Aerial Ace, but try not to get hit by that Drain punch!

Realising that the match is over for him, barty decided to add taunt and Phanpy to the list of what he wanted, clear that he was still a learner.

LightWolf

lightwoof
"Your earthquakes are upsetting my little spiders and I don't like all the fooling around either, you two shall go down!"

Thunder Vennon ~ HP Ice Murdoc ~ Thunder Vennon
If Vennon has fainted use Bug Buzz on Titania

LightWolf

lightwoof

Murdoc (Female)
En: 78

vs

Titania (Female)
Hp: 53
En: 81

vs

Vennon (Male)
Spe: 73 (-10% Eva) (49)
Other: -1 Speed / Leech Seed 4 actions / Taunted 3 Actions

vs

Katana (Male)
Hp: 20
En: 90

VS

Gargantua (Best)
Hp: 114
En: 86
Spe: 125 (63)
Other: -2 Speed

With everyone's speed being messed with Murdoc still manages to trick her way into going first and this time Taunts Titania, stopping her from pulling any of her grassy business. She isn't bothered by it and follows her backup plan, striking Vennon with an Extrasensory for a lot of damage. Gargantua doesn't enjoy being ignored, neither does he enjoy earthquakes and calls down a Thunder to hit Vennon, dealing not only great damage but leaving him paralysed, ouch. Vennon begins gathering his hidden powers, but he suddenly freezes and lets all the gathered energy fade away, he got fully paralysed. Katana managing to avoid a KO for another turn goes for some manoeuvers, and hits Vennon with an Aerial Ace, though Vennon saw it coming reducing the damage to little.

It seems Gargantua is final getting the attention he deserves, though he doesn't enjoy it as much as normally, as it was just a bunch of Toxic that Murdoc threw at him, leaving him badly poisoned. Titania decides that her plan a was much better than the current one and wants to punish Murdoc for ruining it, by draining her life away. Gargantua has similar thoughts, for different reasons which in the end don't matter. He hits Murdoc with a powerful HP Ice leaving a mark. It seems Katana isn't moving last this time around, and decides to use that scary look of his again this time leering at Vennon (and Gargantua&Murdoc standing behind him). Vennon having overcome his problems for a second starts an earthquake ignoring the leering of his opponent and hits everyone yet again.

It seems Murdoc can only act seriously at the end of the rounds, but he sure gets serious then unleashing a Venoshock at Gargantua to use his poisoned status for immense damage. And the time has come, the first blood will be drawn! Not only is Vennon struck in the back by an Extrasensory flinching him, but Gargantua goes ahead and grabs Vennon with his fangs, releasing a Thunder directly into his body. He is recalled into his ball just in time, but not without being chewed on by the mighty spider. Katana pulls off another bunch of moves, only to end up wasting energy, with his target being dead.

While Katana is hanging on with a little life left, Gargantua is slowly being destroyed by the poison and Murdoc took quite a lot of damage as well. The overall winner of the round, Titania is just a step away from being ganged upon by the everyone, but Gargantua still stands there strong ignoring him would be a grave mistake, but his actions may be used by the trainers, if they can use the information provided to predict those. The battle is close to ending and it could go either way, the best planer shall win!(or Gargantua with the brute force)

Action 1:
Taunt Titania
10 En
Titania is taunted for 6 actions!

Extrasensory Vennon
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/10 No
Flinch (>1 => Yes) 10/2 No
(8-2+1.5)*2.25=16.875 17 Hp
6 En

Thunder Vennon
Hit Yes
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/2 No
Para (>3 => Yes) 10/1 Yes
(12+3+4.5)=20 Hp
8-1+4=11 En

Hidden Power Ice Murdoc
Para (>2 => Yes) 10/2 Yes
Para level drops to 15%

Aerial Ace Vennon
Para (>10 => Yes) 100/59 No
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/13 No
(6-2+1.5)*1.5=8.25 8 Hp
4+4=8 En

-3 Hp Vennon
+3 Hp Titania

Action 2:
Toxic Gargantua
Hit (>9 => Yes) 10/9 Yes
7-1=6 En

Giga Drain Murdoc
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/4 No
(8+3+1.5)=12.5 13 Hp
7 Hp Recovered
12-1=11 En

Hidden Power Ice Murdoc
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/9 No
(7+4.5)*1.5=17.25 17 Hp
5 En

Leer Vennon (Murdoc/Gargantua/Titania) 3/3 Titania isn't hit
Para (1 => Yes) 10/4 No
4 En

Earthquake
Para (>15 => Yes) 100/80 No
Katana
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/7 No
(7.5+1.5)*1.5=13.5 14 Hp
Murdoc
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/16 No
(7.5)*1.5=11.25 11 Hp
Titania
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/5 No
(7.5+3)=10.5 11 Hp
Gargantua
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/1 No
(7.5+3+1.5)=12 Hp
7 En

-3 Hp Vennon
+3 Hp Titania
-1 Hp Gargantua

Action 3:
Venoshock Gargantua
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/4 No
(13+3+1.5)=17.5 18 Hp
8-1=7 En

Extrasensory Vennon
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/15 No
Flinch (>1 => Yes) 10/1 Yes
(8-2+1.5)*2.25=16.875 17 Hp
6 En

Thunder Vennon
Hit Yes
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/3 No
(12+3+4.5)=20 Hp
8-1=7 En
Vennon is KOd

Aerial Ace Vennon
Para (>10 => Yes) 100/87 No
Missed because of no Vennon
4 En

-1 Hp Gargantua

Murdoc (Female)
Hp: 37
En: 55
Other: -1 Def

vs

Titania (Female)
Hp: 48
En: 58
Other: Taunted 3 Actions

vs

Vennon (Male)
Hp: KO
En: KO
Spe: 73 (-10% Eva) (18)
Other: First Blood

vs

Katana (Male)
Hp: 6

VS

Gargantua (Best)
Hp: 82
En: 63
Spe: 125 (83)
Other: -1 Speed -1 Def

barty issues actions
NJ issues actions
I ref

"I believe it is high time we co-operate to finish this spider. I hope my fellow trainers will oblige me in this endeavor and show some good faith... Titania, use Sludge Bomb on Gargantua, then follow with an Extrasensory assault on it. Finish with another Sludge Bomb at the bloated spider!"

You got it! First... SUCKER PUNCH that N00B spider! Continue on with an Aerial Ace! Once this is done... Give him an Sucker PUNCH!!!

(Sucker Punch-Aerial Ace-Sucker Punch * Gargantua)

[If Gargantua faints, Aerial Ace Titania and move all actions down 1.)

LightWolf

lightwoof
I will be only able to post the reffing on sept 5th as in a few hours from this post I will be leaving aand even if I did manage to write the update I couldn't get it checked in time, hopefully you battlers understand.

Okay... Backup plan!

• I issue bump
  • nj issues bump 2 days later
  • temperaria issues bump 2 days later
  • lightwolf refs
So... BUMP! ;)

EDIT... Or if you want, we could get a subref....

LightWolf

lightwoof
I'm back now, will do the reffing and get it checked over with my tutor, I will also send a PM to everyone to get their attention again.

EDIT:

"I'm no mindless beast fools, do you think you can get away with those tricks of yours? You are wrong and you shall see as I stop your pathetic excuse of assault!"

Hidden Power Ice Titania ~ Disable Murdoc Venoshock ~ Disable Titania Sludge Bomb

LightWolf

lightwoof

Murdoc (Female)
En: 55
Other: -1 Def

vs

Titania (Female)
Hp: 48
En: 58
Other: Taunted 3 Actions

vs

Katana (Male)

VS

Gargantua (Best)
Hp: 82
En: 63
Spe: 125 (83)
Other: -1 Speed -1 Def

Having witnessed Vennon's defeat our trainers realise the might of Gargantua, and decide to work together to avoid sure defeat! The all out offense starts with murdoc firing another Venoshock, hitting the toxic wound again. Gargantua having regained some momentum strikes Titania with his Icey Hidden Powers. Titania didn't enjoy it at all, and throws some acidic mud at the spider, the Sludge Bomb explodes right in his face. Suddenly Gargantua begins to stagger only now having realised he has been ambushed from behind. Katana has delivered a Sucker Punch!

Having used a lot of energy in her last attack, Murdoc deicdes to chill for a bit and just watch the two other pound Gargantua. What she didn't except was that Gargantua would use this chance to attack, making sure that venoshock remain Disabled for some time. Extrasensory and Aerial Ace both hit for little damage, but it's really starting to rack up, good job Katana and Titania!

Murdoc is ready to attack again, but just can't release anything acidic from his hands and just ends up wasting some energy. Gargantua is not done yet with his games, and decides to try the same Disable tactic again, which suceeds on Titania, who also ends up the same as Murdoc. Meanwhile Katana has been wasting his time waiting for an opening that Gargantua never gave him ending up also wasting energy.

Gargantua has avoided defeat with his tricks, but how long can he keep it up? A little hit could knock him out now, or the poison will finish him, either can happen, but he will surely try everything to survive! As for our battlers, Katana is still in the game, though still being just an attack away from fainting, but doing very good. Titania is the only one who has been damaged this round from the three, but is still health enough to have a shot at winning and is also ready to use her grassy tricks with the taunt being over. Murdoc is just goofing around, yeah...

Action 1:
Sucker Punch Gargantua
Para (>5 => Yes) 100/46 No
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/8 No
(8+3+1.5)=12.5 13 Hp
6-1=5 En

Venoshock Gargantua
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/15 No
(13+3+1.5)=17.5 18 Hp
8-1+4=11 En

Hidden Power Ice Titania
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/7 No
(7+4.5)*1.5=17.25 17 Hp
5 En

Sludge Bomb
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/12 No
(9+3+1.5)=13.5 14 Hp
7-1=6 En

-2 Hp Gargantua

Action 2:
Chill Murdoc
+12 En

Disable Murdoc
Venoshock is disabled
7 En

Extrasensory Gargantua
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/15 No
(8+1.5)=9.5 10 Hp
6 En

Aerial Ace Gargantua
Para (>5 => Yes) 100/20 No
Crit (1 => Yes) 16/9 No
(6+1.5)=7.5 8 Hp
4 En

-2 Hp Gargantua

Action 3:
Sucker Punch Gargantua
Para (>5 => Yes) 100/52 No
Fails
6-1=5 En

Venoshock Gargantua
Fails
8-1=7 En

Disable Titania
Sludge bomb is disabled
7+4=11 En

Sludge Bomb Gargantua
Fails
7-1=6 En

-2 Hp Gargantua

Murdoc (Female)
En: 49
Other: Venoshock Disabled 4 Actions

vs

Titania (Female)
Hp: 31
En: 40
Other: Sludge Bomb Disabled 5 Actions

vs

Katana (Male)
En: 60

VS

Gargantua (Best)
Hp: 13
En: 40

barty issues actions
NJ issues actions
I ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)