Gator aid for the Johto Classic [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Marco
Deposited: Male Whishmur Level 7
Ball: Chic Ball

My favorite pokemon in the second generation is Ampharos. When i play for the first time to my gold, mareep is a so usefull pkmn, then when it evolved in Ampharos is a powerful pokemon, it sent ko a lot of enemies. Thanks for the giveaway

IGN: Marco
Deposited: Male Whishmur Level 7
Ball: Chic Ball

My favorite pokemon in the second generation is Ampharos. When i play for the first time to my gold, mareep is a so usefull pkmn, then when it evolved in Ampharos is a powerful pokemon, it sent ko a lot of enemies. Thanks for the giveaway
Sent!

IGN: butts
Femal Whismur level 8
Quick Ball
L8r g8r!

My favorite pokemon from Silver was Girafarig. It wasn't great, but I liked it because it was a weird pushmi-pullyu.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
IGN: Eric
Deposited: Whismur Female Lv 8 (Pokeball, sorry)
Sorry, couldn't specify gender for totodile.

Non competitively speaking, my favorite gen 2 is Hitmontop, mostly cuz it's the only pkmn that evolves through relative stats :P
(Beats out Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee cuz it needs equal atk and def)

IGN: Josh
Deposited: Whismur Female Lv.8
Ball: Pokeball (sry)
(Can you make it female please if you have one otherwise it's a male will do)

I always liked ampharos becuase it helped me through the gyms/elite four

IGN: Zarif
Deposited: Lv.7 Female Whismur
Ball: Net Ball

My favorite Gen II pokemon is Jumpluff! I just really have a soft spot for cute, fluffy pokemon.

Thanks!

Last edited:
IGN: Silvia
Deposited: Lv.10 Male Whismur
Ball: Premier Ball

My favorite pokemon in gen 2 is Tyranitar because it was very strong and hard to find.
Thanks a lot!

My IGN is DiceTemple, the Whismur I deposited was level 6 in a nest ball (with msg L8r gtr!).

My favorite Gen II pokemon is Ampharos. Mareep was the pokemon I ever trained as my main 'starter' besides an actual starter pokemon. Ampharos killed it with Thunderpunch and when he is shiny (I wish I had a shiny one) it is cotton candy pink which is wonderfully absurd. Ampharos is the bomb.

Thanks So Much!

Last edited:
IGN: Gunwoo
Deposited Lvl 7 Male Whismur Lvl 9 Male Whismur
Ball: Heal

extra small request: please nickname it "Renekton" (thank you)

Edit: Yah i got sniped.........

Last edited:
Deposited a male lvl 13 whismur in an ultra ball for the totodile.
IGN: Robin

My favorite gen 2 Pokemon is Entei! Ever since I saw the 3rd movie I fell in love! I may use a banded version in the johto classic!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Deposited a male lvl 13 whismur in an ultra ball for the totodile.
IGN: Robin

My favorite gen 2 Pokemon is Entei! Ever since I saw the 3rd movie I fell in love! I may use a banded version in the johto classic!

Thanks for the giveaway!
Sent! Good luck in the competition!

IGN: TYMY
Deposited: Male Whismur Lv. 7

In my Silver version back in the day I loved Espeon. That was when the whole day and night cycle was brand new, so it was cool that daytime friendship was the way to get one. I'm new to learning the competitive aspect of pokemon, but I love that magic bounce keeps Espeon relevant, even though you won't be fooling anyone with it.

Thanks for the Toto if you're still doing this!

Last edited:
IGN: TYMY

In my Silver version back in the day I loved Espeon. That was when the whole day and night cycle was brand new, so it was cool that daytime friendship was the way to get one. I'm new to learning the competitive aspect of pokemon, but I love that magic bounce keeps Espeon relevant, even though you won't be fooling anyone with it.

Thanks for the Toto if you're still doing this!
I couldn't find yours - was it sniped?

Ahh, yeah it appears so. I ended up with a japanese one. But I've just resubmitted a lvl 9 female Whismur named Ohm, in a great ball, trainer TYMY
I don't have access to my 3DS right now, so you may want to hold off on depositing one until around 4PM Pacific time.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requested: Totodile level 1-10
GN: Matthew

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)