Gaudi's Paradis. Coming Soon: Colo monsters!

Hey. Im pretty new to smogon trade threads since I spend most of my time on PS! but I would be interested in your Ash Charizard, Bold Wind Lugia, and event Lunatone. Im not sure if I'm allowed to post my trade sheet here but I have a ton of events. Let me know if I am allowed to post my trade document.
You can alwes pm me! :)

Hello FrenchGaudi. I am new to online trading and I am curious if you have a shiny level 30 mew with defog. Also do you generate/hack these Pokemon or do you get them legitimately and then clone them? I do not mean any offense and you do not have to answer if you do not want to. I do have a lot of shiny Pokemon and I am willing to trade my adamant lv. 100 shiny haxorus for the shiny mew as I am looking for a jolly haxorus. I checked the haxorus over and it does not seem to be genned or hacked but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Hello FrenchGaudi. I am new to online trading and I am curious if you have a shiny level 30 mew with defog. Also do you generate/hack these Pokemon or do you get them legitimately and then clone them? I do not mean any offense and you do not have to answer if you do not want to. I do have a lot of shiny Pokemon and I am willing to trade my adamant lv. 100 shiny haxorus for the shiny mew as I am looking for a jolly haxorus. I checked the haxorus over and it does not seem to be genned or hacked but I could be wrong.
Hello Zekrom117!

It's definitely legitmately caught on a Emerald Japanese Version and then I clone the mons. I have a copy of it in gen III and i can totally transfer it in gen 4 to tutor him Defog! ^^

Just tell me, I don't want anything that you don't have breed.RNG your self, is it truely yours?

Greetings.

Hello! I want to ask because i see that you have the pci pokes it is possible you have also done rng the maxies crobat and archies mightena with good natures in jpn lang? Thank you

French Gaudi Most of the pokemon I have are not ones I personally bred. I got the majority of my shiny pokemon from the GTS or WT. I do not have much time to breed shiny pokemon nor search/RNG for them. I have a few sources that I use/consult to see if the shiny pokemon I have are blatant hacks and if they are, I either release them or trade them to people who do not care about legitimacy. That being said, I do have a few pokemon that were actually RNGed by friends and were traded to me: My shiny lv. 50 johto rayquaza and my shiny manectric. I am willing to trade you the rayquaza as I already have an event shiny lv. 70 rayquaza. My FC is 1478-4766-5437. Thank you for listening to my request. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hi again! I’m interested in your shiny HP Fighting Articuno and shiny events Adamant Kyogre and Careful Groudon. CMT to see if you want anything.
I'm interested in those:

#243 - Raikou
OT: WIN2011 ID: 02071
Nature: Rash Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Moves: Thunderbolt/Weather Ball/Extreme Speed/Hidden Power Grass
Info: Obtained in a trade with Bobby Milk; Lvl 30; Fully Redistributable

#244 - Entei
OT: WIN2011 ID: 02141
Nature: Adamant Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Flare Blitz/Howl/Crush Claw/Extreme Speed

#494 - Victini
OT: Movie 14 ID: 12031
Nature: Jolly Ability: Victory Star
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: V-Create/Fusion Flare/Fusion Bolt/Searing Shot
EVs: 0/252/6/0/0/252
Info: Acquired in a trade with ooh_shiny who RNG'd it off of a legit wondercard; Movie 14 Victini with moves exclusive to the event; Lvl 50; Fully redistributable

Of course, if you think it's an unfair deal, you can pick some other mons! My three mons are fully. ^^

Have a great day!

I'm interested in those:

#243 - Raikou
OT: WIN2011 ID: 02071
Nature: Rash Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Moves: Thunderbolt/Weather Ball/Extreme Speed/Hidden Power Grass

#244 - Entei
OT: WIN2011 ID: 02141
Nature: Adamant Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Flare Blitz/Howl/Crush Claw/Extreme Speed

#494 - Victini
OT: Movie 14 ID: 12031
Nature: Jolly Ability: Victory Star
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: V-Create/Fusion Flare/Fusion Bolt/Searing Shot
EVs: 0/252/6/0/0/252
Info: Acquired in a trade with ooh_shiny who RNG'd it off of a legit wondercard; Movie 14 Victini with moves exclusive to the event; Lvl 50; Fully redistributable

Of course, if you think it's an unfair deal, you can pick some other mons! My three mons are fully. ^^

Have a great day!
I think those are three great choices! I can get them ready to trade now if you’re available; if not PM/VM me a time that works for you.

Rare Mons!

(#249 - Thankgsgiving Korean Shaymin Ø)

OT: 마음 | ID: 180501 | A Lovely Place (Alola)
Modest | Natural Cure | RNG Method (Real Event)
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ut: Celebrate, Return, Synthesis, Seed Flare

Proof
Timid | Natural Cure | RNG Method (Real Event)

Proof
Redeem proof on demand
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Hidden Power Fire

Proof
Redeem proof on demand

Note: Defensive set coming soon!!

Last edited:
Hello FrenchGaudi
I was looking through all your pokemon and found a few I'm really interested in! specifically events!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...9uPWJZXVnjXg02vIBHj-kAGsMVRdUN5bnvDMi/pubhtml
That is my shop, let me knw, either here or through pm if you're interested and we can talk 'business' :)

Thank you!

Malasada
Hay!

I'd be glade to trade with you let's move on to pm!

I have a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Bold JPN G4 Ditto I RNGd and a 31/1/31/31/31/0 HP Ice Brave JPN G4 Ditto if you're interested in them, not looking for anything in return. Do either of the spreads interest you?
Do you have some HP grass/ice dittos?

FrenchGaudi Are you still up for trading your shiny defog mew for my lv. 50 RNGed shiny johto rayquaza? Its IVs are bad though but that is what hyper training is for. I still have it with me. My FC is 1478-4766-5437 and my trainer name is Rave. Thank you for looking at my request. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Rare Mons!

(#249 - Thankgsgiving Korean Shaymin Ø)

OT: 마음 | ID: 180501 | A Lovely Place (Alola)

Proof
Timid | Natural Cure | RNG Method (Real Event)

Proof
Redeem proof on demand
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Hidden Power Fire

Proof
Redeem proof on demand

Note: Defensive set coming soon!!
CMT, now!! Timid one :3
Also, send me redemption proof :P

Hello Gaudy! I am very interest in calm jpn net ball mew! Can you remove the moves sucker punch and super fang and add hypnosis and seismic toss? I want also to be nicknamed モーグリ if possible

I can offer a jpn archies event sharpedo adamant with proof for this poke or do breed request

Thank you :)

Click here to see a list of all my dittos.
I'm interested in: 0 atk, tick room spread, hp ice and hp rock!
My fc is the KOR one in my signature! Thanks a bunch, a question, they're still in gen 6?

FrenchGaudi Are you still up for trading your shiny defog mew for my lv. 50 RNGed shiny johto rayquaza? Its IVs are bad though but that is what hyper training is for. I still have it with me. My FC is 1478-4766-5437 and my trainer name is Rave. Thank you for looking at my request. I appreciate it.
Of course! ^^ I'm 900000 frames away since i lost it (my ds and computer were stolen in the street last year...) but i got a great news, it have lower atk! 2! ^^ Whenever i got it i'm sending you a pm!

CMT, now!! Timid one :3
Also, send me redemption proof :P
I'd love your SPR2013 Zekrom buddy!
I'm sending you the proof right away!

Hello Gaudy! I am very interest in calm jpn net ball mew! Can you remove the moves sucker punch and super fang and add hypnosis and seismic toss? I want also to be nicknamed モーグリ if possible

I can offer a jpn archies event sharpedo adamant with proof for this poke or do breed request

Thank you :)
Hi Chris! I anwered to Zekrom117 my new calm mew 31.2.31.31.31.31 is on his way! Do you have another events despise Sharpedo? Btw i succesfully rng'ed my TID/SID combo for your cutie vulpix!!! Finally... I will send you the proof when i'm done my playthrough!

I'm interested in: 0 atk, tick room spread, hp ice and hp rock!
My fc is the KOR one in my signature! Thanks a bunch, a question, they're still in gen 6?

Of course! ^^ I'm 900000 frames away since i lost it (my ds and computer were stolen in the street last year...) but i got a great news, it have lower atk! 2! ^^ Whenever i got it i'm sending you a pm!

I'd love your SPR2013 Zekrom buddy!
I'm sending you the proof right away!

Hi Chris! I anwered to Zekrom117 my new calm mew 31.2.31.31.31.31 is on his way! Do you have another events despise Sharpedo? Btw i succesfully rng'ed my TID/SID combo for your cutie vulpix!!! Finally... I will send you the proof when i'm done my playthrough!
Whoa awesome, cant wait for this vulpix! For vulpix i have the breed chatot and for mew hmmm, i have also quiet cymias Gardevoir from movie event also with proof

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)