Gaudi's Paradis. Coming Soon: Colo monsters!

Im sorry that you lost your stuff. Thank you for sending me a response. I wish you good luck in your current shiny hunts. :)

Here are are you two cutie mews guys!

151 - M e w (-)

Timid | Synchronize | RNG Method (Emulator Abuse)
OT: Kimi ID: 49925
Iv's: 31.17.31.31.31.31
Moves: Soft-boiled, Explosion, Seismic Toss, Body Slam

Note: Warp code used

151 - モーグリ (-)

Calm | Synchronize | RNG Method (Emulator Abuse)
OT: Gaudi ID: 00003
Iv's: 31.2.31.31.31.31
Moves: Soft-boiled, Hypnosis, Seismic Toss, Sucker Punch

And.... I'm going to have some fun doin' my ORAS playthrough with this cat!

052 - Happy Meowth (♀)​

Hasty | Pick Up | RNG Method
OT: HAPPY ID: 08196
Iv's: 30.31.31.18.31.31
Moves: Happy Hour, Screech, Bite, Fake out

Last edited:
Here are are you two cutie mews guys!

151 - M e w (-)

Timid | Synchronize | RNG Method (Emulator Abuse)
OT: Kimi ID: 49925
Iv's: 31.17.31.31.31.31
Moves: Soft-boiled, Explosion, Seismic Toss, Body Slam

151 - モーグリ (-)

Calm | Synchronize | RNG Method (Emulator Abuse)
OT: Gaudi ID: 00003
Iv's: 31.2.31.31.31.31
Moves: Soft-boiled, Hypnosis, Seismic Toss, Sucker Punch

Heyy, awesome! Want the nicknamed one, can you trade now? :)

Thank you FrenchGaudi. I am surprised you did not teach defog to mew but I am assuming its because you lost your stuff needed for that to work. Again thank you. Let me know when you will be available for trade. I am available at 2130 pm for trade. If that time does not work for you let me know when your available. :)

Last edited:
Thank you FrenchGaudi. I am surprised you did not teach defog to mew but I am assuming its because you lost your stuff needed for that to work. Again thank you. Let me know when you will be available for trade. I am available at 2130 pm for trade. If that time does not work for you let me know when your available. :)
I can teach it defog if you want it still in gen 4! :)

Please teach it defog. Also does the mew have a plus speed nature (preferably hasty or timid) and do you possibly have the shiny event Mewtwo with unnerve and a shiny emerald deoxys? I could trade you my moxie shiny salamence for mewtwo and for deoxys ill give you one of my shiny milotics given to me by a friend. Thank you.

Last edited:
Nope it's calm but i've got a timid one with the following iv's: 31.0.31.30.31.31!

I do not have the shiny event mewtwo but the VC Jolly shiny mewtwo with great iv's and what deoxys do you want (i have free: rash, timid, bold)?

I'll take the Rash nature shiny deoxys and the timid shiny mew. For my shiny johto Rayquaza and one of my shiny milotics. When do you want to set up the trade? Also one last question: Does your timid shiny mew have soft-boiled? I'm only just curious. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'll take the Rash nature shiny deoxys and the timid shiny mew. For my shiny johto Rayquaza and one of my shiny milotics. When do you want to set up the trade? Also one last question: Does your timid shiny mew have soft-boiled? I'm only just curious. Thank you.
Yes i can teach him defog of course! Do you want also curse? :)

Just defog and soft-boiled if possible please. I do not want curse. What time are you free to trade?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)