Gen 5 Gen 5 OU lvl 33 and less trick room team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play a separate game in which there are tiers and tier 1 is special since u can only use Pokemon lvl 33 and under. Including Pokémon’s that evolve with happiness, item etc. I’ve decided to create a trick room team for this tier.
Some exceptions I can’t use: Conkelldurr
Some exceptions I can use: All starter final evolutions from gen 4 and below
Some pokes not in game: Lando, thundo etc,

First:
Bronzong/levitate
252 hp 252 def
Relaxed nature
Item:Red card
-trick room
-stealth rocks
-Reflect
-Explosion

Bronzong is used as a suicide lead who sets up trick room, rocks and explode. Similar to uxie and how she mementos after setting rocks and trick room. Red card allows me to switch out a stall poke that may switch in on zong this then allows me to explode on a frail attacker.

Second:
Aromatisse/aroma veil
252 hp 252 sp def
Sassy nature
Item: Leftovers
-Trick room
-Aromatherapy
-Wish
-light screen
Simple cleric Aromatisse set with light screen to compliment zongs reflect. Also protects later setup sweepers

Exeggcutor/Harvest
252 sp def 252 hp
Sassy nature
Item: Leftovers
-Trick Room
-Sleep Powder
-Energy Ball
-Psyshock
Exeggcute is my last setter and is an offensive setter. He also has sleep powder to allow setup sweepers to swords dance and sweep. As an atker himself he gives ghost and fighting coverage. Grass also helps give water coverage.

Crawdaunt/Adaptability
252 atk 252 hp
Brave nature
Life Orb
-Swords dance
-Aqua jet
-Knock off
-Waterfall
Craw is my first setup sweeper and under trick room poses a massive threat to other Pokémon in the tier. He can also maintain pressure after trick room using aqua jet.

Ursaring/Guts
252 atk 252 hp
Brave nature
Flame orb
-Sword dance
-Facade
-Close Combat
-Play Rough
Once ursaring swords dance under trick room it can easily sweep teams with guts boosted and swords dance boosted stab facade.

Rotom heat / levitate
252 sp atk 252 hp
Quiet nature
Choice Specs
-Overheat
-Thunderbolt
-Volt switch
-flamethrower
Rotom heat brings grass coverage and is also extremely strong when paired with specs. Also can pivot outside of trick room using volt switch

Threats:
Scizor can wall a lot of my Pokémon and that’s where rotom heat comes in however it still walks 3 of my atkers

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Aromatisse is not a gen 5 Pokemon, nor does knock off have the same base power as in gen 6 onwards.

Overall, this is a pretty average team. Although Trick Room isn't a very reliable play-style, I'd recommend toying with mons such as Conkeldurr, Tyranitar, Cresselia, Reuniclus, and so forth for optimizing that concept.

Have a nice day

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. Also, as Posho stated above, try to use mons that aren't Gen 6 or 7 on a Gen 5 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)