[Gen 7] A Little Anarchy: COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
joker-size-font

Welcome to my Second Giveaway!

I've always wanted to play my own Randomised Nuzlocke, and I've done just that over the last month or two. I recently completed my playthrough, and finished the final battle (Giovanni) with a final team of four Pokemon, and I'd like to share these with the Smogon Community!

Please be advised that due to the nature of Randomisers, Pokemon can be caught in locations where they would otherwise not be available, and can learn moves they would otherwise be unable to learn. For this reason, the actual Pokemon used in this playthrough will not be available for trade under any circumstance.

Instead, I will be RNG'ing Battle Ready versions of the Pokemon that made up my final team at the end of the playthrough. These will be shiny where possible, and will of course be considered legal under Smogon Wifi rules.

5 copies of each Pokemon will be available to request. These will be battle ready and at level 100. Nicknames will be applied as per Nuzlocke Rules.

• Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and put in the Pokémon Storage System permanently.
  • The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. If there's a static encounter in the area, the player is allowed to capture them despite already capturing a Pokémon in that area.
  • Players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.
  • The general consensus is that a black out/white out is considered to be "game over", even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.
  • The player can use only Pokémon they have captured themselves, meaning traded Pokémon, mystery gifts, etc., are prohibited.
  • Resetting and reloading the game when things go wrong is prohibited. Being able to do so would render all of the other rules pointless.
  • Self Imposed Rule: ROCKET CLAUSE - The Nuzlocke only ends if the player Whites Out, or is able to Complete Episode RR.
  • Limit one Pokemon per user. It’s not fair if someone gets a copy of all four at the expense of someone else
  • These Pokemon are non-redistributable
  • Use the format below to make a request via GTS. Carefully note the level of the Pokemon being distributed. I will not be held responsible for any mistakes. If you miss out because you put the wrong information, that's your hard luck I'm afraid:

IGN:
    Requested:
    Deposited:
    Pokéball:

• Please post your requests in this thread. PMs/VMs relating to this giveaway will be ignored
  • Please strike requests through as soon as you can!
Pokemon
  • All Wild, Static and Gift Pokémon that are catchable (or otherwise receivable) are random.
    • This means that there is an equal chance of encountering an Arceus as there is a Weedle on Route 1 for example.
  • The natural levels of these Pokémon have been increased by 10%
  • Mega / Primal Pokémon can appear in the wild without their respective stones / orbs. Once caught, and if transferred to a box, these will revert to their base forms if they are not holding their respective items.
  • RNG events (Nature, IVs, Shininess) and handling of these remain the same as the base games
    • Abilities (including unreleased hidden abilities) are random
  • Totem Pokémon and other ‘boss’ Pokémon related to storyline events are also randomised using the same conventions as listed above
  • The likelihood of a wild Pokémon holding an item has been increased and the items randomised
  • Trade evolutions have been removed to prevent outside help
Trainers
  • Trainer classes and their Pokémon are random
  • The natural levels of these Pokémon have been increased by 10%
  • Special Trainers (e.g. Kahunas, Elite Four, Ultra Recon Squad etc.) will always have a full team of six Pokémon
  • Trainers can also use Mega / Primal Pokémon that do not hold their respective Mega Stone / Orb since they can be found in the wild. Base game mechanics are otherwise unchanged – e.g. Base Pokemon can only Mega Evolve / Revert to Primal From if it holds the correct item.
    • It is thus possible to have a team with multiple Megas on it – this applies to both the player and rival trainers
    • This appears to also apply to other Pokémon formes – I have encountered a wild Ash-Greninja in this playthrough
  • Rival trainer Pokémon have max IVs
  • AI is increased to the maximum level
    • Rival trainer Pokémon are thus able to learn and use TM moves (see below)
TMs
  • TMs are randomised, but base compatibility remains the same
    • E.g. in this playthrough TM01 (Work Up) was randomised to Ice Shard. Any Pokemon capable of learning Work Up can be taught Ice Shard in this case

New Nintendo 3DS - SysNAND 11.9.0-42E
CFW: Luma3DS 9.0.0
Entrypoint: BootStrap9

Homebrew:
- NTR CFW 3.6
- PKSM
- JKSM
- FTPDB
- Screenshot Merge

Plugins/Applications/Tools
- 3DSRNGTool 1.0.0

Save Games:
US
OT:
Chaotic | G7TID: 000001 | TID: 18241 | SID: 48660 | TSV: 3989
UM
OT:
CHA0TIC~ | G7TID: 000002 | TID: 36866 | SID: 32226 | TSV: 3806

Last edited:
IGN:Rachel
Requested: Mienshao
Deposited: Natu
Level: 51
Pokéball: Pokeball

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:
IGN: Annine
Requested: Donphan
Deposited: Durant
Level: 1
Pokéball: Premier ball

Many thanks!

Last edited:
IGN: Alexander
Deposited: Munchlax
Level: 13
Pokéball: Dusk ball

Many thanks!

Last edited:
IGN: CJ
Requested: Mienshao
Deposited: Chansey
Level: 55
Pokéball: Ultra ball

Thanks!

Last edited:

Theia

You love me for everything you hate me for
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
IGN: Cari
Requested: Azelf
Deposited: Bounsweet
Level: 1
Ball: Love Ball

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
IGN: Rhys Anthony
Deposited: Snorunt
Level: 30
Pokéball: Greatball

Thanks in advance!

Hi

IGN: GBunglezippy
Deposited: joltik
Level:1
Pokéball:ultra ball

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi

Yeah it had been sniped lets try again

IGN: GBunglezippy
Deposited: joltik
Level:11
Pokéball:ultra ball

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)