[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Pokémon requested: Naganadel
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1 male (poke ball)
  • IGN: Yamamoto (message: Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in Advance.)

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Incineroar
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lvl 11, male
IGN: KraXatu

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Latias
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 1, male (Konan's Pet), Luxary Ball
  • IGN: Maria
Edit: Got it, thanks!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Latias
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lvl 12, male
IGN: KraXatu

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Entei
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: named: "Wommel" level 9 female (poke ball)
  • IGN: Yamamoto (message: Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in Advance.)

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Hawlucha
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 18 male (nickname Cutie)
  • IGN: Jiffy

• Pokémon requested: Lopunny
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 1 male
  • IGN: Jiffy

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: KraXatu, J1l7, C y 1, akagaminoshanks, Don Pokemoni, Mac_Korona, nicolino_pn3vn, gotham, GRONQ and Dargarok x2

-----------------------

Regarding VGC 19, since many people have been asking me:

- In the past years, the old format stayed in place for a couple of months after Worlds, and I expected the same to be the case this year, but it seems the new format is replacing VGC 18 right away. Because of this, with Worlds now being in the past (congratulations to Paul Ruiz!), this giveaway's purpose has gone, and there is no use updating the few sets I was planning to. I understand some people still want to grab some of the Pokémon even if the format is finished, so I won't close the giveaway right away, but it will come to an end pretty soon.

- I don't know if a 2019 edition of this giveaway will take place. Catching the relevant legendaries is going to require a lot of time and work, so it's definitely not happening in the near future. I also think it's important to let the meta develop a bit - I've seen several people theorymon what they think will be good, but other than a few other instances such as Geomancy Xerneas, there really is no telling what sets will be standard in the meta. Every time a new format happens, the first few weeks are noticeably different from what ends up becoming standard over time, as people are trying all sorts of ideas.

TL;DR: This giveaway will end soon, and I can't tell at the moment if and when a 2019 edition will happen, but I'll gladly do it if I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)