[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: CygnusInfinity, renavant, Immiuhra x2, Kucanine, Guardsweeper, stripytanuki and C y 1

Can I ask your advice? What would you recommend as a competitive nature for the Gen 8 Legendaries (Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Silvally)? I haven’t reached that point yet (though I got Zacian in a trade), and I know there are Mints, but I’ve got a set of Sync mons and would like to go for best natures :)
Because of their amazing speed tiers, I think both Zacian and Zamazenta's best nature is Jolly. It's likely that any meta they are part of will see them used a lot, so being faster or at least having a speed tie with the opposing ones seems like it'll be important. Zacian really doesn't need an attacking boost from the nature either since it's naturally insanely high, and gets a boost on entry too. Eternatus is likely to be similar, 130 is Tapu Koko's speed tier, so just like Tapu Koko, I think Timid is likely to be the standard.
As for Silvally, it's a lot more difficult to say. With Multi-Attack getting buffed to 120 BP, I think physical Silvally is now a lot better (especially on a limited dex), so either Jolly or Adamant (I went Jolly on mine) seems like the best bet. I'm sure special Silvally can still have utility in lower tiers though, so Timid could be fine.

However, the bad news: I've been told Synchronize doesn't work for any of these legendaries :/

Thank you for the pokémon ! I'd like to request one last more please. :)

Pokémon requested: Maractus quiet
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a nestball
IGN: Jérémy

Thank you in advance! :)

Last edited:
Requesting: Sassy Claydol
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, male, level 12
IGN: Alexander

Many thanks!

Last edited:
SkillGamer12 : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly for Slurpuff, it probably got sniped? :\
Yeah, I was sniped, unfortunately :(
I'll try again :)

Requesting: Slurpuff (Adamant, Unburden)
Deposited: Cutiefly, male, Lv. 1, Love Ball
IGN: Sun

Requesting: Tauros (Adamant, Sheer Force)
Deposited: Cutiefly, male, Lv. 1, Love Ball
IGN: Moon

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Enigma0921

formerly Grimreminder09
Requesting: Alakazam
Deposited: Cutiefly, ultra ball, female, level 12
IGN: Grim09

Last edited:
Requesting: Brave Assault Vest Golurk
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, female, level 10

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Pokémon requested: Politoed calm drizzle
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 12, female in a nestball

Last edited:
Requesting: Tornadus - Timid
Deposited: Cutiefly female Lv.10 Repeat Ball
IGN: Pat

Thank you very much!

Because of their amazing speed tiers, I think both Zacian and Zamazenta's best nature is Jolly. It's likely that any meta they are part of will see them used a lot, so being faster or at least having a speed tie with the opposing ones seems like it'll be important. Zacian really doesn't need an attacking boost from the nature either since it's naturally insanely high, and gets a boost on entry too. Eternatus is likely to be similar, 130 is Tapu Koko's speed tier, so just like Tapu Koko, I think Timid is likely to be the standard.
As for Silvally, it's a lot more difficult to say. With Multi-Attack getting buffed to 120 BP, I think physical Silvally is now a lot better (especially on a limited dex), so either Jolly or Adamant (I went Jolly on mine) seems like the best bet. I'm sure special Silvally can still have utility in lower tiers though, so Timid could be fine.

However, the bad news: I've been told Synchronize doesn't work for any of these legendaries :/
Thanks for the advice! I did think that +Spd was the way this current meta looks to be going, but was keen on your opinion, seeing as I’ve seen Adamant & Impish Zamazenta sets floating around Smogon forums. But I completely agree that Spd is the way to go for now.

I almost fell out of my chair when you said Sync don’t work on Legendaries! Also, no wonder gift Toxel wouldn’t sync for me!!! I am super disappointed about Pokémon regressing in that way. Back to Emerald, are we? Fortunately (or unfortunately), there are only a handful of Legendaries in this game. If it was USUM, I’d pull my hair out.

But at least no more SR for HP. I don’t care what people say, I think HP is stupid and involves too many resets and you can sit there forever SR’ing for Legendary HP Fire, and your Legendary could be essentially useless without the right HP. So now it actually forces you to use mons you wouldn’t otherwise use, for coverage, rather than just slapping HP Ice/Fire/Ground onto everything.

Sorry about my rant, I hate HP with a passion.

Could I ask if you would go Timid or Jolly for G-Max Charizard?

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: UninspiredLunch, Kucanine, Immiuhra, C y 1 and stripytanuki

But at least no more SR for HP. I don’t care what people say, I think HP is stupid and involves too many resets and you can sit there forever SR’ing for Legendary HP Fire, and your Legendary could be essentially useless without the right HP. So now it actually forces you to use mons you wouldn’t otherwise use, for coverage, rather than just slapping HP Ice/Fire/Ground onto everything.

Sorry about my rant, I hate HP with a passion.

Could I ask if you would go Timid or Jolly for G-Max Charizard?
Haha, I personally liked what Hidden Power brought to the game, I think the low base power balanced out the fact you could give one coverage of choice to an attacker, it added some depth to teambuilding for a certain meta. But while the move being tied to the IVs was a pretty clever thing, I can agree it was more tedious than it should have been a lot of the time.
Even though I don't agree with *all* of the choices, I think they overall did a great job of picking what moves to keep and remove from the game, it was a long overdue cleanup, with so many irrelevant moves that were just carried from early gens cluttering the learnsets.

For Charizard, I think Timid is a pretty safe bet. The main reason is that Charizard has access to good Flying STAB on the special side (both Air Slash and Hurricane), and Max Airstrike is, in my opinion, just the best Max Move since it boosts speed, deals heavy damage and doesn't have many resists. Special can also run Solar Beam for Max Overgrowth, and Grass is really solid coverage for Charizard, helping against Water and Rock. Not to mention... its SpA is just much higher.

Requesting: Durant Hustle - Jolly
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv.8 Repeat Ball
IGN: Pat

Thanks, as usual! :)

Thanks also for the advice regarding the G-Max Charizard! I really feel like I have to rush through the single player game now. Gigantamax Snorlax is out soon and I think that it might be a limited time thing

Last edited:
OMG, this is exactly what I've always wanted to do! Make a complete collection of pokemon with competitive sets! Unfortunately I never got to complete it... But now I have a chance, and all thanks to you! THANKS <3

Kindly requesting: Furret!
Deposited: lv.1 female Cutiefly
IGN: Tailor

Thank you!

Pokémon requested: Scrafty adamant intimidate
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11, male in a nestball

Last edited:
Requesting: Prankster Illumise
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, female, level 10

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks! I'd better get going, 'cause I'm missing so many!
I am not sure if I can already ask for a new Pokémon though (it was sunday afternoon here when I made my other request...)
If I can't, please ignore this post.

Kindly requesting: Jolly Armaldo
Deposited: lv.1 male cutiefly
IGN: Tailor

Thank you!

Requesting: Telepathy Musharna
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, male, level 11

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Requesting: Wide Lens Tyrantrum
Deposited: Lv.1 Cutiefly M (standard )Pokeball
IGN: Gray

You have NO IDEA how long I've dreamed of Head Smash Tyrantrum! Thank you so much! Also, I love your F.E.A.R. sets, very creative!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)