Gen 7 HA Charmander and HA Litten Breedject giveaway (Mods please leave this open)

Hello Smogon! This is my first giveaway on Smogon, so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing, but I'll give it my best shot.

Currently, I'm Masuda Breeding for a Shiny Charmander to use in SwSh, so I now have a lot of those little guys clogging up my PC. Some have Solar Power, while others have the typical Blaze Ability. These are all Modest and have Flare Blitz and Dragon Dance as Egg Moves. If you would like one of these, deposit any Pokémon on the GTS, request a Level 1-10 Charmander (Or Litten, depending on the Pokémon you want), send your IGN, The Pokémon you want, and the Ability, and I'll get back to you ASAP (Which might be a little while, but I WILL respond, don't worry. You can trust me). I'm still breeding these, so there'll be more every day, don't worry about supply.

Also, if you're fast enough, I'm distributing HA Litten with Fake Out and Adamant Nature, if that sounds cool. I bred these for tournament use, so they are really good. Note that the Litten are limited-supply, but there are still a lot.

(NOTE): I know this isn't the coolest giveaway, but I think Charmander are cool. Plus, they can be helpful to you, whether as a Mega-Evolved Charizard Y or a GMAX or Dynamax Charizard (I realized that Dynamax Charizard with Solar Power can set up the sun on their own and become very powerful, so give that a try). Another note: IVs may or may not be good, so I'm sorry if the stats aren't amazing, but they can still be Hyper Trained at Lv. 100. Also, if you want Items, the best I can do is give you a Friendship Berry to show my love of Smogon.

Anyway, just have fun with this giveaway!

Last edited:
I've just deposited my Wingull :OT Alpha. I'm not sure if it has to be a good Pokémon, if does have to be good I am willing to send you another one tho I don't think it will be up for long if I ask for Level 1-10 Littens.

I will check ASAP! Thank you for participating in this giveaway! Wingull is fun by the way

As a bonus for being first, I will attach a Gold Bottle Cap for you! Have a great day!

EDIT: Sent

Last edited:
I deposited a male lvl. 9 Drowzee, my IGN is Julia and I'm looking for one of your Adamant HA Litten. I happened to soft-reset a lot for an Adamant starter so I could breed for HA later, but looking at your post makes it easier. :D

Thank you!

i would like litten how does one get on the gts on pokemon sheild? im new to all this stuff
Ah, I apologize but this giveaway is for Gen 7 3DS games. If you have one of those, I could trade over the Litten, but I don't have Sword-Shield yet and so cannot continue this giveaway in Gen 8. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Hope you have great experiences on Smogon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)