[Gen 7-8]✨❄ Heroes Home ❄✨[BR/Parents/Shiny Hatching] ➜ [Last Update: 11/4 Merry Faeries]

My best wishes for your thread
I have a request:
Pokemon Requested: Female, Impish, Aftermath(HA), Luxury, 5IV Flawless, Trubbish, with 4 egg moves
Pokemon Offer: Female, Quiet, Telepathy(HA), Dream Ball, 31/X/31/31/31/0, Munna, ems: Healing Wish, Magic Coat, Baton Pass, Helping Hand
IGN: Julian
FC: 2637-9348-3145
That sounds fine to me. I had extra Trubbish in stock. Let me know when you want to trade through PM.

Another request:
Pokemon Requested: Female, Jolly, Fur Coat, Luxury, 5IV Flawless, Furfrou, with 4 egg moves
Pokemon Offer: Female, Timid, Flare Boost(HA), Dream Ball, 31/X/31/31/31/31, Drifloon, ems: Defog, Destiny Bond, Tailwind, Weather Ball

Another request:
Pokemon Requested: Female, Jolly, Fur Coat, Luxury, 5IV Flawless, Furfrou, with 4 egg moves
Pokemon Offer: Female, Timid, Flare Boost(HA), Dream Ball, 31/X/31/31/31/31, Drifloon, ems: Defog, Destiny Bond, Tailwind, Weather Ball
Mkay looks alright. Let me know when you want to trade.

Hey I was just browsing and saw your Ekans. :D Snake for a snake?

Pokemon Requested: Ekans
Pokemon Offer: Seviper, male (I can breed for female), Shed Skin, Luxury Ball, Timid Nature 31/x/31/31/31/31. I have one ready to go, or I can breed for one with Final Gambit. (I use mine with Choice Scarf, 252 HP/Spe w/ Final Gambit and the results are good--also his base SpA does surprising work without investment).
IGN: Mason
FC: 5258 - 3171 - 6347

Hey I was just browsing and saw your Ekans. :D Snake for a snake?

Pokemon Requested: Ekans
Pokemon Offer: Seviper, male (I can breed for female), Shed Skin, Luxury Ball, Timid Nature 31/x/31/31/31/31. I have one ready to go, or I can breed for one with Final Gambit. (I use mine with Choice Scarf, 252 HP/Spe w/ Final Gambit and the results are good--also his base SpA does surprising work without investment).
IGN: Mason
FC: 5258 - 3171 - 6347
Unfortunately, I cannot accept. As an avid trader, most people want standard competative sets, which in Seviper's case, is a mixed Rash. And I always fill up the EM's which adds value. What I can do, is offer you a free 5IV F Ekans spitback, if you want it (Last one I have to). Let me know if you want it.

Unfortunately, I cannot accept. As an avid trader, most people want standard competative sets, which in Seviper's case, is a mixed Rash. And I always fill up the EM's which adds value. What I can do, is offer you a free 5IV F Ekans spitback, if you want it (Last one I have to). Let me know if you want it.
That's understandable. I'd be really happy with that spitback. I can offer you that Seviper anyway or a spitback of it. I also have spitbacks of Trapinch and Cyndaquil (both male/female). Is there any that you prefer?

That's understandable. I'd be really happy with that spitback. I can offer you that Seviper anyway or a spitback of it. I also have spitbacks of Trapinch and Cyndaquil (both male/female). Is there any that you prefer?
You can give me anything you want, as per my Spitback policy. I'm currently online, so send me a TR when you're ready.

Hi nice thread.

I'm interested in that bronzor and chatot.

Would you be interested in: 5iv HA Careful Skitty in heal ball with egg move: cosmic power, baton pass, wish
5iv -spdef (or SpA) HA naive (or adamant) Swinub in pokeball with egg move: freeze dry, icicle spear, stealth rock

Hi nice thread.

I'm interested in that bronzor and chatot.

Would you be interested in: 5iv HA Careful Skitty in heal ball with egg move: cosmic power, baton pass, wish
5iv -spdef (or SpA) HA naive (or adamant) Swinub in pokeball with egg move: freeze dry, icicle spear, stealth rock
Rip, you actually want Bronzor? I've was going to update it for Gen 7 and put it in a Great Ball, would you want to wait until its updated or would you rather it be in a pokeball?

As for your request, Skitty sounds good. I'll get started breeding in a few hours.

Rip, you actually want Bronzor? I've was going to update it for Gen 7 and put it in a Great Ball, would you want to wait until its updated or would you rather it be in a pokeball?

As for your request, Skitty sounds good. I'll get started breeding in a few hours.
I'm fine with pokeball :) I won't be ready for a couple hours cause college (maybe ready in 5 hours)

Hi its me again, I'm interested in your carnivine. Would you be interested in-

5iv bold 4em HA Nest Ball Morelull
Or
5iv impish 4em HA Dusk Ball Chespin

Hi its me again, I'm interested in your carnivine. Would you be interested in-

5iv bold 4em HA Nest Ball Morelull
Or
5iv impish 4em HA Dusk Ball Chespin
Your Chespin sounds good. I'm relatively busy tonight, so I'm not entirely sure when I'll have it ready. I'll post on your profile when it is.

Heroes Home Trade Thread Update 3.0
The
Everything But The Kitchen Sink (Appliances Were Last Update) Update!
Added...
-19 New Battle Ready Pokemon
-New Banners
-More BB Glitching (Fixed?)
-More Procrastinating On Breedables Banners
-Added "Trophy Case" (With 2 Pokemon)
-Reshuffled Thread Order

-Special Thanks to Maximum Optimizer for helping with trade evolutions and parents!

That's fine for me.
If you find something else I would trade for Your Gorebyss + Huntail duo too :)
I can do those for your Omanyte, but I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm working on a giveaway for June 8th (World Oceans Day), in which both Gorebyss and Huntail are going to be given away among others. I don't know if you want to wait that long, but it's up to you.

I can do those for your Omanyte, but I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm working on a giveaway for June 8th (World Oceans Day), in which both Gorebyss and Huntail are going to be given away among others. I don't know if you want to wait that long, but it's up to you.
its not a secret anymore .. .___. Since I won't be here on June 8th because of writing an exam on June 9th I would prefer to trade for them right now :)
I too would be more than happy to trade 1 for 1 so if you find 2 more Pokémon just tell me :)

its not a secret anymore .. .___. Since I won't be here on June 8th because of writing an exam on June 9th I would prefer to trade for them right now :)
I too would be more than happy to trade 1 for 1 so if you find 2 more Pokémon just tell me :)
Nope, just those two are okay. I'll be able to trade in 4-5 hours, and then I'll be online for the rest of the day. When you're ready, just post on my profile.

Hello again, im interested in your 5iv ha patrat.

May i offer a 5iv modest Water Absorb (HA) Tympole in dream ball EM: Mist, Refresh, Water Pulse, Earth Power
Or
4iv (0 spe) Brave Weak Armor Roggenrolla in Heavy Ball EM: gravity, wide guard, heavy slam.
?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)