[Gen 7] The Midas Touch: Shiny HA Raikou & Suicune

Status
Not open for further replies.

MODS - PLEASE ALLOW THIS GIVEAWAY TO RUN ITS COURSE, OR CLOSE WHEN I AM OUT OF DISTRIBUTABLE POKEMON, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST

Denizens of Smogon – welcome to my first giveaway.

As a brief background, I missed the original run of Gen 2. I was a genwunner until the release of Gen 4, where Battle Revolution took up a significant portion of my spare time at University.

As such, I dove into the Virtual Console release of Pokemon Gold, for the sole purpose of looting it for the rarities that were not possible to get before this time (for the most part). Like many others, I lead a hectic life and I rarely have the time to soft reset for hours on end for specific IVs/shininess/nature combinations, that is until the advent of 3DS RNG.

I respect that, individual opinion of these methods of operating will vary. However, as per Smogon rules, Pokemon obtained in this way are legal tender for distribution. If you are against RNG practices, I kindly ask that you do not participate in the giveaway.

I’m giving away several RNG-jects™ shiny pokemon available in Pokemon Gold (including what stock i have left of Entei, Raikou, Suicune and Ho-Oh) all of which do not meet my self-imposed “Trophy Case” criteria. As such, the natures and moveset are fixed but IVs are ‘random’. All I ask for in return is any random trash mon from the Alola Dex to help me get the Shiny Charm for my new Ultra Sun playthrough.

GENERAL RULES AND INFORMATION:
  • ALL SMOGON WIFI FORUM RULES APPLY

• For the duration of this giveaway, you’ll only be able to request one Pokemon at a time.

• The distribution schedule for this giveaway is below. This is subject to change depending on demand and my availability. Further details on the Pokemon being distributed can be found in post #2.

Week 1 (19 – 25 Feb) – Ho-Oh (Adamant)
    Week 2 (26 Feb – 04 Mar) – Entei (Adamant)
    Week 3 (05 – 11 Mar) – Suicune (Modest)
    Week 4 (19 – 25 Mar) – Raikou (Timid)
    Week 5 (26 Mar – 01 Apr) – Lugia (Bold)
    Stock Clearance (Starts 02 Apr)

• These Pokemon were cloned pre-Poke Transporter to maximise chances of successful RNG abuse.

• For those not aware, any Pokemon sent through Poke Transporter have 3 guaranteed IVs of 31.

• These Pokemon are not nicknamable as they already exist in Gen 7

• Use the format below to make a request. Carefully note the level of the Pokemon being distributed. I will not be held responsible for any mistakes. If you miss out because you put the wrong information, that's your hard luck I'm afraid:

IGN:
    Requested:
    Deposited:
    Pokéball:

• Please post here if you want to be included in any of the distribution runs. PMs/VMs relating to this giveaway will be ignored.
That’s pretty much it. There are a few FAQS I’d like to address from the get go, but if any further questions arise, please post below and I’ll add them to the OP for reference

FAQ

Q: How is this possible?
A: Emulation, lua scripting, CFW. If you don’t know what any of these mean, please use google. This thread is not to discuss the finer points of RNG.

Q: “Aww my xxxxx has a crappy Hidden Power/Nature/Moveset, can you RNG me one with an alternative Spread?”
A: No.

Q: [SARCASM] Can I trade you my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommates Shiny 3rd Gen level 176 Victini for a mon I don’t have? [/SARCASM]
A: In all seriousness, No. For two reasons: firstly, I’ve been successful in RNG abusing Pokemon from all 7 generations. If there is something I want, I can get it in 99% of cases. Secondly, I’m no longer interested in Pokemon you didn’t get yourself. Also, equal opportunities and all that jazz.

Q: Can I trade these?
A: Absolutely not. These Pokemon are prizes for engaging in the community. Despite not having perfect IVs, they are still relatively valuable collection pieces.

Q: Can you teach me to do this myself?
A: Ah, the mother lode of questions. Pretty unlikely if we’ve never conversed before. My advice is to read and learn. Everyone has their own unique spin on how to do this, from my experience. Simply imparting what I know may not be enough in some cases.

New Nintendo 3DS - SysNAND 11.6.0.3E
CFW: Luma3DS 9.0.0
Entrypoint: BootStrap9

Homebrew:
- NTR CFW 3.6
- PKSM
- JKSM
- FTPDB
- Screenshot Merge

Plugins/Applications/Tools
- PCalc-tport 0.3.0
- 3DSRNGTool 1.0.0
- PKHeX (Gen 2 Cloning)
- VirtualBoyAdvance-ReRecording 23.6 svn 480
- RBY/GSC Lua Scripts
- TID Bot​
- Stationary Bot​
- Gift Bot​
- Wild Bot​
- Pokemon Bank
- Poke Transporter

Save Games:
US
OT:
Chaotic | G7TID: 000001 | TID: 18241 | SID: 48660 | TSV: 3989
G
OT: [CHAOS] | TID: 00002
R
OT: [CHAOS] | TID: 00001

Last edited:
SCIZOR

LV. 25 - ♂/♀

Nature: Impish | Ability: Light Metal
Curse | Double Edge | Rock Smash | Detect
OT: (CHAOS) | ID: 00001
Non-Redistributable

Trophy Case Proof: [1]

Stock: 3

RAIKOU

LV. 40 -

Nature: Adamant | Ability: Inner Focus
Curse | Dig | Rock Smash | Headbutt
OT: (CHAOS) | ID: 00002
Non-Redistributable

Stock: 13

SUICUNE

LV. 40 -

Nature: Modest | Ability: Inner Focus
Whirlpool | Mud Slap | Swift | Detect
OT: (CHAOS) | ID: 00002
Non-Redistributable

Stock: 19​

Last edited:
IGN: Yi
Requested: Ho-oh
Deposited: Salandit
Level: 17
Pokéball: Quick Ball

Thank you!

Last edited:
IGN: Sean
Deposited: Bulbasaur
Level: 1
Pokéball: Great ball

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

IGN: Lady Valette
Requested: Ho-Oh
Deposited: Magikarp
Level: 1
Pokéball: Beast Ball

Last edited:
IGN: Baby
Deposited: Pikipek
Level: 3
Pokéball: Quickball

Thanks a ton!

Received, thanks a lot!

Last edited:
I̶G̶N̶:̶ ̶T̶o̶m̶ ̶M̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶ ̶
R̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶:̶ ̶H̶o̶-̶O̶h̶ ̶ ̶
D̶e̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶e̶d̶:̶ ̶M̶e̶o̶w̶t̶h̶ ̶ ̶
G̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶:̶ ̶M̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶ ̶
L̶e̶v̶e̶l̶:̶ ̶1̶1̶ ̶ ̶
P̶o̶k̶é̶b̶a̶l̶l̶:̶ ̶P̶o̶k̶e̶b̶a̶l̶l̶

A regen Ho-Oh would be amazing. Thank you!

Last edited:

Felixx

I'm back.
IGN: Rav
Deposited: Dunsparce
Level: 8
Pokeball: Pokeball

Last edited:
IGN: Alex
Requested: Ho-Oh
Deposited: Lillipup (Chaotician)
Level: 12
Pokéball: Repeat Ball

Thank you!

Last edited:
IGN: Cymoril
Deposited: Lapras
Level: 55
Pokéball: Poké Ball

Thanks !

Last edited:
IGN: Walter
Deposited: Absol
Level: 31
Pokéball: Great Ball

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)