[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (10/12: Absolutely Certainly 100% Not Dead, I Promise)

The trade thread's open again! I overreacted hard to the dex cut announcement and basically tried to cut Pokemon out of my life entirely. Clearly that didn't pan out because, well, here we are, but I think I just needed some time away from the franchise to realize that I still enjoy it for what it is.

Since the heyday of this thread back in 2015, the competitive VGC community in my area has dried up completely and as such I haven't had any motivation to breed any Pokemon. Therefore I can't make any promises as far as new stuff goes but I've added an RNG'd HP Ice Eevee (meant to be a Jolteon) and my Friend Ball HT'd Ho-oh to the thread.

Last edited:
Sinnoh

Nature: Naive
31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Ability: Blaze, Iron Fist
Egg moves: Fake Out, Quick Guard, Counter, Encore

Nature: Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Keen Eye (Becomes Intimidate)
Egg moves: Double-Edge, Pursuit, Mirror Move, Feather Dance

31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Intimidate
Egg moves: Eerie Impulse, Swift, Fire Fang, Ice Fang

Nature: Impish, Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31, 31/x/31/31/31/31, or 31/e/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg moves: Flatter, Follow Me, Fake Tears, Ion Deluge

Nature: Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg moves: Soak, Baton Pass, Switcheroo, Tail Slap

Nature: Bold, Quiet
31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Sticky Hold, Storm Drain
Egg moves: Stockpile, Clear Smog, Acid Armor, Memento

Nature: Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Limber
Egg moves: Fake Out, Encore, Focus Punch, Power-Up Punch

Nature: Adamant, Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31 (Adamant), 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Timid)
Ability: Chlorophyll (Becomes Flower Gift)
Egg moves: Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, Flower Shield, Grass Whistle

Nature: Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Pressure
Egg moves: Imprison, Captivate, Grudge, Destiny Bond

Nature: Adamant, Jolly, Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31 (Adamant/Jolly), 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Timid)
Ability: Steadfast, Inner Focus, Prankster (Becomes Justified)
Egg moves: Vacuum Wave (Timid); Bullet Punch, Crunch, Agility, Follow Me (Adamant/Jolly)

Nature: Brave
31/31/31/x/31/0
Ability: Sand Stream, Sand Force
Egg moves: Curse, Whirlwind, Slack Off, Stockpile
Notes: Received the parent from Hulavuta.

31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Dry Skin
Egg moves: Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Quick Guard, Drain Punch

31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Egg moves: Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Rage Powder

Nature: Bold, Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Egg moves: None

Nature: Calm, Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Hydration
Egg moves: None
Notes: Why would you want this? I've got Manaphy too, y'know.​
i like this

Lol What is that exactly? I have all the bottle caps I'd need. But what's your asking for either one?
You can have a spitback (HA, nature, ball, etc. but 4IV or less) for free since you don't have your own thread. For a 5IV I ask for another 5IV breedable, ideally one I don't have. :)

Hii,

I am interested in your Cherubi (in Dream ball with Timid nature).

I can offer you Pokémon in fancy balls, see spoiler.
Cubone in Moon ball
Eevee in Love ball/Dream ball
Dratini in Beast ball
Feebas in Moon ball
Gible in Beast ball/Love ball
Cottonee in Love ball
Dewpider in Beast ball
Salandit in Love ball
Cutiefly in Love ball
Buneary in Level ball

These Pokémon I can offer in Gen 7 are all projects. In other words I don't have them flawless neither as spibacks (except Cutiefly and Buneary). Let me know if you are interested in any of these so I can breed a flawless one. We can also trade a spitback for a spitback, which is fine by me.
If you are not interested in these I can take a look on my 6th Gen games. I used to breed there back in the day, so I can offer many more from my Gen 6 which I can transfer through Pkmn Bank to Gen 7.

Last edited:
Hey, I wanted to ask if you happen to have HA starters for gens 1, 2, 4, 5 & 6? I have been gathering up some island scan starters and I want to get ready to breed them with good ivs, natures, egg moves, and abilities. Unfortunately, I don't have access to all the HA's i wanted to ask if you happen to have any? since most people are focusing on gen 8 Its kinda hard to find gen 7 mons.

Hey, I wanted to ask if you happen to have HA starters for gens 1, 2, 4, 5 & 6? I have been gathering up some island scan starters and I want to get ready to breed them with good ivs, natures, egg moves, and abilities. Unfortunately, I don't have access to all the HA's i wanted to ask if you happen to have any? since most people are focusing on gen 8 Its kinda hard to find gen 7 mons.
I have quite a few - are there any in particular you're interested in?

I have quite a few - are there any in particular you're interested in?
as I said in my quote above, I mainly need the HA starters for gens 1,2,4,5, and 6 (but i could also really use the gen 7 ones as well). I have all the gen 3 HA's, and I also have totodile, chimchar, and frokie. But the others I need to get my hands on. I only need the abilities as I'll be doing everything else myself. I do have a lot I can offer in gen 7, though I'd need to readd it all to my shop. I can also do a lot of past gen stuff, with gens 3 & 4 being the ones I have the most access to.

Hello, from what I see in your trading catalog, I would be interested in spitbacks/breedjects (except for the 20th Anniversary Arceus) of the following Pokemon, a Modest Swift Swim Horsea housed in a Lure Ball, a Bold Regenerator Slowpoke held within a Dream Ball, a Jolly Keen Eye Sneasel in a Moon Ball, a Timid Houndour in a Fast Ball, an Adamant Prankster Riolu in a Moon Ball, a Nest Ball Calm Overgrow Chikorita, and the aforementioned 20th Anniversary Arceus. What I have in my possession is a Jolly Rough Skin Gible in a Beast Ball with Outrage as it's only egg move (has 6 IVs), a Jolly Marvel Scale Dratini in a Moon Ball with Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Iron Tail, and Aqua Jet for its egg moves (Has 5 IVs, SpA not perfected), a Jolly Intimidate Litten with Fake Out as it's only egg move (Has 5 IVs, SpA not perfected), a Naive Protean Froakie in a Dive Ball with Power-Up Punch, Mud Sport, Toxic Spikes, and Bestow as it's egg moves (Has 5 IVs, Att not perfected), a Timid Rain Dish Squirtle in a Dream Ball with Water Spout, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Yawn as its egg moves (Has 5 IVs, Att not perfected). If this trade seems to be unfair or unreasonable, please contact me and I will be able to change anything to our content, but if we agree, I will DM you the Friend Code and the other corresponding details. Thank You!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)