[Gen 8] A Cabbage's Treasures - Showcase and Trades

QzwBs8ZM.jpeg

Art credit: Meesh ~ Thank you Lego and Nithin for getting this cute shaymin for me!

Hello friends! Welcome to my flower field domain. The main purpose of this thread is to share my small but beloved collection of on-going projects and trophies with the community. Some of these will be available for trade as Non-Redistributable (do not trade it away) or as Fully Redistributable (trade it to whoever).

Main interests:
- Pokémon with cute guts (PID rngs, funny interior values, IVs that spell out something, etc.).
- Gen 8 Pokémon that look hacked (Crossovers, bingus glitch, stuff people don't know about, etc.).
- Matching personality marks on shiny Pokémon.
- Baby (level 1) evolved shinies from POGO.
- Pokémon from people I like.

Currently LF:
- Anything from the "Main Interests" section.
- The following egg moves on buneary: Circle throw, Copycat, Double Hit, Flail, Focus Punch, Sweet Kiss.

My profiles:
- Sword (Mica/293249)
- Let's Go Eevee! (Mica/828141)
- HOME (Skadiv/225040)
- Pokémon GO (Skadiv6984)

Sprite and symbol acknowledgements:
- Bulbapedia Origin Marks
- Gen8 Sprite Project [Thread]
- msikma

Rules:
- Please follow the site and forum rules.
- Please only offer OT or self-obtained Pokémon. I will not trade other people's pokes.

Some disclaimers:
- I do not own a CFW console (Switch is patched and I need a new SD for 3DS), will update as soon as this changes.
- All cloning will be done through AnuBirb in the Smogon WiFi discord.
- I run legality checks on anything traded to me so please don't be naughty.
- All of my Pokémon are dumped through AnuBirb because I love seeing internals.
- All apriballs utilized are obtained through the AnuBirb giveaway or given to me by friends who can inject, unless stated otherwise.

Special thanks to:
- Lego for teaching me all sorts of RNG, helping me with everything and for being a great friend.
- Max. Optimizer for the incredible thread inspiration and for reviving my interest in nicknames.
- TyVip for aiding me with the sprites for my thread and for the Pokémon format.

Finally, I'd like to send a big thank-you to everyone in the Smogon WiFi discord for being so kind and welcoming! Stay awesome.

Last edited:
My special few

These are the Pokémon with my OT that I cherish the most.
They'll all receive as many ribbons as possible and will never be hypertrained because it looks ugly.
S/O to Lego for helping me with all the competitive ribbons and most of the other ones!
- NFT -

Valentina
"The Recluse"
Sassy | Limber | Lopunny (F) |

OT: Mica | ID: 293249
22/26/2/27/1/26

Capture proof
"Valentina" is a name that means healthy & strong.
She was found while searching for a Sandstorm Mark lopunny in the Challenge Beach, "rare mark and yet the hunt continues" indeed.
Her internals say that she's extremely tall, her nature is Sassy and her IVs are oriented towards attacking rather than defending.
I love it when the game gives my pokemon a great attitude!

Vurazir
"The Sandswept"
Timid | Berserk | Galarian Moltres |

31/31/31/27/28/24

Capture proof
"Vurazir" is a name that combines the word "Vuur" (Fire in Afrikaans and Danish) with "Azir" who is known as "the emperor of sands" in LoL.
This is one of the pokemon that fits the "Pokemon that look hacked" criteria in my interests as this mark on a Galarian Moltres was previously thought to be unavailable. The explanation can be found here.
When posted in different servers, It got called out for having an "illegal" sandstorm mark which needless to say, gave me happy brain juices.
He wears Safety Goggles to make sure that no sand gets into his eyes.

Lorica
"The Recluse"
Serious | Bulletproof | Jangmo-o (F) |

23/0/20/0/17/29

This little baby was first encountered as part of some weather research, dumped and trashed by resetting my game. It was only afterwards when looking at the pokemon I had caught that I noticed her crazy IVs plus the rare mark. She was then revived into the game and promptly ribboned.
She is named after "Lorica squamata", a type of Roman scale armour due to the resemblance with her design and to her defense oriented IVs.

Moose
Sassy | Pressure | Raikou |

OT: Skadiv | ID: 225040
25/31/31/31/31/5

Sassy, fat and not very agile. Raikou represents a cat which I had the pleasure of living with.
Moose is the most mischievous feline I have ever met, possessing a dangerous combination of street smarts and not having a care in the world.
There's not a moment in which I don't miss this cheeky fella. Hope to visit him soon.

Jo
Brave | Snow Warning | Alolan Ninetales (F) |

OT: Skadiv | ID: 225040
23/25/23/25/23/10

Jo is the first half of the fox duo that represents someone important to me.
She was initially transferred from POGO when Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales would get the moves Tackle/Tail Whip/Ember/Quick Attack when moved to HOME, making her one of my favourite "Pokemon that look hacked". The daycare grandma couldn't fend off the gamefreak FBI man so she sadly lost those attacks with the patch, but she is still loved nonetheless.

Sefina
Quiet | Drought | Ninetales (F) |

OT: Mica | ID: 828141
31/31/27/31/30/31

Sefina is the second half of the fox duo that represents someone important to me.
Her internals say that she's a massively big mon. Combined with her high IVs, I think of her as a muscular but measured Pokémon.
She was encountered by chaining in LGE and her capture was assisted by that somebody. After evolving to a Ninetales, she was moved over to Sword to sit pretty in my boxes next to Jo.

Last edited:
Treasures from my friends

These are the Pokémon that hold a special meaning to me due to the OTs and effort that they put into them.
These will also get ribbons in the future.
- NFT -

Anubis' Apophis*
Timid | Levitate | Lv. 5 Gastly (M) | (★)

Headbutt | Thunder | Mega Drain | Poison Gas
OT: Isaac | ID: 477978
9/25/3/25/3/12
*Name is still undecided, trying out a few to see how they look!

This Gastly has a funky sparkly factor. He is a xor8 shiny caught by botting LGPE's GO park at 13865 encounters after missing one at 7738.
PIDs with a xor value of 0-15 indicate that the Pokémon is shiny. 0 is square and 1-15 is star.
Since GO forces shinies, everything outside of the xor0-15 range is changed to be xor0. This means that there is a 65521/65536 chance of getting xor0 on a shiny transferred from GO, leaving only 15/65536 for xor1-15. At 1/4369, it's like rolling a full odds shiny on an existing one. Double shiny!
If Pokémon Sword and Shield didn't have an override to display it as a square, this would be a GO star shiny.

Anubis' Daedalus
Docile | Shield Dust | Lv. 39 Snom (M) |

OT: Anubis | ID: 069958
27/18/19/2/5/19
"Daedalus" is a name of Greek origins that means "craftsman".
It's a nice fit on the surface because some grubs must make a little cocoon in order to protect themselves during a stage of their metamorphosis.
However, that explanation isn't the real reason behind his name. His Origin Seed has 6 Ds ([...]DD5[...]) which is what inspired the choice. His encryption constant is also aesthetic as it is 6-digits long (preluded by 0s) and is composed only by numbers.
The best part? No one is able to tell by just looking at him. His cute entrails are a secret to strangers.

Lego's AAAA
"The Treasured Memory"
Gentle | Clear Body | Lv. 5 Beldum |

OT: Lego | ID: 01390
PID: 13901390
1/3/9/0/1/1

They are beauty, they are grace. They are a child with no face.
After struggling against VBA being a menace for the longest time, this shrieking baby was finally obtained and hatched in Meteor Falls.
I honestly don't know how Lego pushed himself to do all of this but mad props to him for the sweetest sapphire egg RNG I've seen.
I received two versions of this baby so one sits as a lvl 100 meta in my party while the other one is still smol.

Lego's moodE
"The Treasured Memory"
Naive | Inner Focus | Lv. 5 Snorunt (F) | ★
Spikes | Blizzard | Mimic | Double-Edge
OT: LegoFig | ID: 21059
31/31/31/31/31/31

This sweet Snorunt is a retail emerald egg RNG done while Lego was in class, hiding his console in his bag.
She represents moodE, the angery glalie bot that protects and \ohko's users across all sorts of platforms. \sprite nithin
There is a second iteration of this pokemon, a level 100 and battle ready Glalie in gen 8 that obtained the Master Rank Ribbon.

Nithin's WOW LONG BOY
Brave | Air Lock | Rayquaza | ★

OT: Nithin | ID: 006345
31/28/31/31/14/31

My gosh that is one big boye.
Nithin trusted me with naming his child and I had no other option but to point it out.
This sky noodle is fated to constantly leave people in awe of his size.
W.L.B. is the first shiny Rayquaza that I've ever had which makes him even more special to me.

TheXReturns' Magearna
Mild | Soul-Heart | Magearna |

OT: TheXReturns | ID: 726866
31/30/30/31/31/0

Being as lazy as I am, original-colour Magearna was never meant to be mine.
However, because he is an absolute star, X decided to gift me a clone of his own one so that I too could enjoy this pretty bunny.
I adore this cute robot and its bouncy ears.

Last edited:
Cursed area

This section is dedicated exclusively to the most unholy Pokémon in my collection.
I present to you:

Skadiv
Careful | Mimicry | Lv.1 G-Stunfisk (F) |

Yawn | Curse | Pain Split | Astonish
OT: TyVip | ID: 828588
Hatched from an Egg
31/31/31/0/31/31
04/25/2020 was the day I innocently stumbled upon G-Max Copperajah's den.
It only took around 2 hours of casually seed checking like any normal human being to condemn the next 5 months of my life.
Please refer to this very informative collage which samples only a tiny bit of what my discord experience turned into.

But the bullying wasn't enough, our boy TyVip had to take it one step further.
He set ToxicBot (running SysBot.NET) on a mission to get me a flawless shiny egg in gen 8.
And guess what? Of course he gets it.

He cloned it and now has "Mica" in his collection, while I get to keep dear Skadiv here.

S/O to Anubis for fixing the PKHeX legality issue and thus finally freeing me from Stunfisk.

Last edited:
Pokémon obtained from this thread
- NFT -

Electivire
Naive | Motor Drive | Lv. 1 Electivire (F) |

Seismic Toss | Teleport | Reflect | Toxic
OT: Xen | ID: 093810
15/31/29/31/29/25
Name still undecided.
Funnily enough, GF's filters do not allow this sweet girl to trade in Galar which makes her even better for me.
Xen was kind enough to go back and clone the buzz so that it could evolve on my end.

Last edited:
Current Projects

Galar

Shiny Lopunny count: 9
Sandstorm mark Lopunny is my biggest want in the game right now.
How to get one if there is no Sandstorm in Fields of Honor, the Soothing Wetlands or Challenge Beach?
You have to be a bit silly with weather.

Marks are generated from the weather you're standing in when the Pokémon spawns.
Not many people know that you can extend the weather transition time, so this Lopunny looks illegal.
It is the only way to get this mark on this Pokémon and so I need it.

Met location: the Soothing Wetlands
Shiny Emolga count: 6
The resets for this squirrel are eternal but the met location makes me happy.
How? Like this. I like the idea of cross-boundary marked shinies and emolga seemed like a good place to start.
I went 7-8 times over odds for the last shiny so I decided to give it a rest, we'll get there eventually.

Past gen RNG

Smooth like egg

Art peeled by Anubis.
This cabbage will be a PID search for a E995E995 Shaymin.
The IVs are still undecided but it would be great if 3/9/9/3/9/9 was possible for it.
Might also receive ribbons depending on how lazy I feel.

Last edited:
FT: Non-Redistributable

Pokémon that look hacked

Each will be explained in their About sections

Keros
Jolly | Intimidate | Lv. 100 Luxray (M) |

Thunder Wave | Protect | Volt Switch | Superpower
Met Location: Fields of Honor
EVs: 252hp / 6atk / 252spe
16/29/22/16/21/8

Shiny saved in overworld | Capture proof
Keros is the product of a bingus glitch shiny hunt in the isle of armor.
It consisted of saving before encountering several Shinx in Challenge Road. Static Pikachu lead made it easier.
Once a shiny was encountered, they would stay in the overworld while I searched for raids to activate the Bingus Zone glitch.
After bingus was active, I waited until Keros (as a little shinx) decided to finally walk into me.
The proof video shows the change between an area (Fields of Honor) and "Challenge Road".

Keros, however, is unglitched on paper.
Luxio spawns in Fields of Honor so if it wasn't for the glitch proof, anyone would assume that he was caught there.
I love having a Pokémon that I know is odd but no one else can tell.
He is, as far as I know, the first bingus shiny caught in gen 8.

Lorenzo
"The Peckish"
Timid | Static | Lv. 60 Emolga (M) |

Volt Switch | Light Screen | Discharge | Agility
Met location: Soothing Wetlands
Untouched
25/29/25/11/14/11

Capture proof
Lorenzo is a cross boundary marked Emolga, he was lured by whistling.
I appreciate his interlaced IVs.

Last edited:
Variety
Shiny

Wigglytuff
Gentle | Competitive | Lv. 1 Wigglytuff (F) |

Headbutt | Minimize | Teleport | Toxic
OT: Mica | ID: 828141
31/29/21/29/21/31
Proof
Received from Lego in Pokémon GO, he got a 100% Landorus-T in return with a base 5 IV spread!
Wiggly is not nicknamed in Galar since that would not allow a change on request.

Not shiny

Cernos
Jolly | Unnerve | Lv. 80 Calyrex |

Psychic | Agility | Giga Drain
Minted Timid
28/0/31/31/31/16

Proof
Cernos is a reference to "Cernunnos", the Celtic deer-like god.

Last edited:
FT: Fully Redistributable

Galarian host den RNG

Amaretto
Brave | Surge Surfer | Lv.40 Alolan Raichu (F) |

Thunderbolt | Body Slam | Surf | Play Rough
Den RNG
Untouched
31/0/20/31/31/18
Den RNG and host proof
This den event was the first instance in which A-Raichu could be obtained in a Sport Ball.
I hosted this raid in multiple servers including the Smogon WiFi and Smogon Main discords.

Lucille
Naive | Cursed Body | Lv.58 Jellicient (F) |

Water Sprout | Brine | Whirlpool | Hex
Den RNG
Untouched
31/2/31/31/31/0
Den Host proof
"Absolute Chonkers Special" man I sure loved my host copy-pastas.

Last edited:
Galarian non-host den RNG
All of these are from dens hosted publicly and from sources I trust.

Damian
Adamant | Guts | Lv. 59 Obstagoon (M) |

Snarl | Counter | Take Down | Headbutt
Den RNG by Xen
Untouched
31/31/31/31/31/31
Hosted by Xen in the Smogon WiFi discord from 03/25/2020.

Styx
Mild | Wandering Spirit | Lv. 60 Runerigus (M) |

Brutal Swing | Slam | Earthquake | Shadow Ball
Den RNG by Lego
Untouched
31/31/31/24/31/0
Catch proof
The beast ball for this catch was obtained from the DA seller and reset with every attempt.
Hosted by Lego in the Smogon WiFi discord from 04/27/2021.

Tatiana
Timid | Anticipation | Lv. 40 Hattrem (F) |

Dazzling Gleam | Psybeam | Mystical Fire | Disarming Voice
Den RNG by Lego
Untouched
31/0/25/31/31/0
"Tatiana" is a name that means Fairy Princess. Russian in origin.
Hosted by Lego in the Smogon WiFi discord from 02/28/2021 when GF slipped and somehow released this den.

Last edited:
Galarian unmarked wild shinies

All of these are:

1. Untouched
2. Manually hunted
3. Proofed unless specified
(Can upload catch proof on request)
4. Uncloned

Some might have a met date of 11/20/2021 due to weather.

Staryu
Serious | Natural Cure |

Met date: 03/29/2021
16/29/28/25/30/17
(no proof video)

Staryu
Quiet | Illuminate |

Held item: Star Piece
Met date: 11/20/2021
29/23/4/1/0/2

Swirlix (F)
Bold | Sweet Veil |

Met date: 08/03/2020
25/24/22/18/11/31
(no proof video)

Lopunny (M)
Hardy | Klutz |

Met date: 04/05/2021
21/16/22/17/1/13

Lopunny (M)
Naughty | Cute Charm |

Met date: 11/20/2021
18/4/9/4/14/11

Lopunny (M)
Serious | Klutz |

Met date: 04/09/2021
8/22/11/22/14/23

Lopunny (F)
Lax | Cute Charm |

Met date: 04/18/2021
1/7/13/0/31/2

Lopunny (F)
Relaxed | Cute Charm |

Met date: 04/19/2021
11/25/13/23/29/18

Lopunny (M)
Naive | Klutz |

Met date: 04/19/2021
25/29/4/27/31/16

Lopunny (M)
Jolly | Klutz |

Met date: 04/26/2021
10/3/15/4/23/19​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)