[Gen 8] A Cabbage's Treasures - Showcase and Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, if you're interested in it, I do have this lil lv 1 guy from Go. Spe SRing got messed up unfortunately because I accidentally clicked save in the dum Go Park menu
image0.png

Btw, if you're interested in it, I do have this lil lv 1 guy from Go. Spe SRing got messed up unfortunately because I accidentally clicked save in the dum Go Park menu
Ohhh what a good baby!! I also messed up the speed resets on an articuno so I feel you there, that interface is a menace.
Is there anything from the thread that catches your eye? I’d love to trade for it

Reactions: Xen
Ohhh what a good baby!! I also messed up the speed resets on an articuno so I feel you there, that interface is a menace.
Is there anything from the thread that catches your eye? I’d love to trade for it
A copy of Keros sounds cool, if you're fine with that?
Also would you rather have it as Buzz, or Electivire?

A copy of Keros sounds cool, if you're fine with that?
Also would you rather have it as Buzz, or Electivire?
Electivire would be great! I’d be happy to send Keros your way. My internet is struggling so It might be a bit before I can trade, is it ok if I ping you in discord once it’s back up?

Reactions: Xen
Electivire would be great! I’d be happy to send Keros your way. My internet is struggling so It might be a bit before I can trade, is it ok if I ping you in discord once it’s back up?
Sure thing. Just ping me there whenever :)

Thanks! Enjoy the baby Electivire! :xenglad:

Last edited:
View attachment 337922> best mon:') delele woop
:blobglare:

First thread update!

New Showcase Pokémon

(All are NFT)

Thank you Anubis for these!

Anubis' Apophis
Timid | Levitate | Lv. 5 Gastly (M) | (★)

Headbutt | Thunder | Mega Drain | Poison Gas
OT: Isaac | ID: 477978
9/25/3/25/3/12

"Apophis" refers both to the Egyptian god who embodied chaos and to the near-Earth asteroid (99942 Apophis) discovered in 2004.
The reason for this name is tied to Gastly's chaotic shiny factor, which should result in g8 stars but doesn't do so in practice.
He is a xor8 shiny caught by botting LGPE's GO Park at 13865 encounters after missing one at 7738.

Gen 6+ PIDs with a xor value of 0-15 indicate that the Pokémon is shiny. 0 is square and 1-15 is star.
The way GO Park generates shinies makes the xor value 1-15 15/65536 of the time and 0 65521/65536 of the time.
It's like rolling another shiny on an existing one. Double shiny!

However, the gen 8 games have an override to always display GO shinies as square.
If not for that, this would be the equivalent of an overworld star shiny in SwSh.
His unusual sparkle is masked for now.

Anubis' Daedalus
Docile | Shield Dust | Lv. 39 Snom (M) |

OT: Anubis | ID: 069958
27/18/19/2/5/19

"Daedalus" is a name of Greek origins that means "craftsman".
It's a nice fit on the surface because some grubs must make a little cocoon in order to protect themselves during a stage of their metamorphosis.
However, that explanation isn't the real reason behind his name. His Origin Seed has 6 Ds ([...]DD5[...]) which is what inspired the choice. His encryption constant is also aesthetic as it is 6-digits long (preluded by 0s) and is composed only by numbers.
The best part? No one is able to tell by just looking at him. His cute entrails are a secret to strangers.

Added Projects
-
WIP-

Thank you Lego for the guidance!

Smooth like egg

Art peeled by Anubis.
This cabbage will be a PID search for a E995E995 Shaymin.
The IVs are still undecided.
Might also receive ribbons depending on how lazy I feel.

Shiny: Yes
Copperajah+ grade curries made: (detailed in thread)
One can always dream, right?
The estimated rate of appearance for a curry mon with a full bonded + full friendship party of 3 is of ~1/5.
Wooloo, Joltik, Budew, Cutiefly, Ferroseed, G-Meowth and Milcery all share the same non-overworld slots in the route I chose.
This is a full odds shiny hunt and possibly one I'll never see through.

Last edited:
Changed up my thread. All of the tradeable Pokémon are now Fully Redistributable.
I don't really care too much about who has my stuff. The more people enjoy it, the better!

Pokémon GO update
Two new dragon babies to share

Garchomp
Docile | Sand Veil | Lv. 1 Garchomp (F) |

Sand Tomb | Tackle | Sand Attack | Dragon Breath
OT: Skadiv | ID: 225040
3/3/15/3/15/22
Proof
First self-caught baby shiny.

Salamence
Bashful | Intimidate | Lv. 1 Salamence (F) |

Ember | Leer | Bite | Dragon Breath
OT: Skadiv | ID: 225040
25/31/27/31/27/28
Proof
Given to me by my friend Benny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)