[Gen 8] A Cabbage's Treasures - Showcase and Trades

Btw, if you're interested in it, I do have this lil lv 1 guy from Go. Spe SRing got messed up unfortunately because I accidentally clicked save in the dum Go Park menu
image0.png

Btw, if you're interested in it, I do have this lil lv 1 guy from Go. Spe SRing got messed up unfortunately because I accidentally clicked save in the dum Go Park menu
Ohhh what a good baby!! I also messed up the speed resets on an articuno so I feel you there, that interface is a menace.
Is there anything from the thread that catches your eye? I’d love to trade for it

Reactions: Xen
Ohhh what a good baby!! I also messed up the speed resets on an articuno so I feel you there, that interface is a menace.
Is there anything from the thread that catches your eye? I’d love to trade for it
A copy of Keros sounds cool, if you're fine with that?
Also would you rather have it as Buzz, or Electivire?

A copy of Keros sounds cool, if you're fine with that?
Also would you rather have it as Buzz, or Electivire?
Electivire would be great! I’d be happy to send Keros your way. My internet is struggling so It might be a bit before I can trade, is it ok if I ping you in discord once it’s back up?

Reactions: Xen
Electivire would be great! I’d be happy to send Keros your way. My internet is struggling so It might be a bit before I can trade, is it ok if I ping you in discord once it’s back up?
Sure thing. Just ping me there whenever :)

Thanks! Enjoy the baby Electivire! :xenglad:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)