Pet Mod [Gen 8] CFM

Shall we relaunch CFM before or after the release of Gen 9?

• ASAP!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait until Gen 9

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad to hear there's some enthusiasm ^_^ So, I was thinking this - we can do what I believe is called a "Round Robin". Everyone who wants to take part in our little CFM tournament faces everyone else, in no particular order, in a best-of-three match. Please pick CFM OU or CFM Factory battles for this tournament. Replays should be posted here, and the winner of the most matches (after any tiebreakers) is the winner!

I was thinking that we could make this casual - any time over this weekend up until next Thursday is fine. Can I confirm that the following are interested in taking part (some people expressed their interest on Discord rather than here)?

Binary_Star
holy_shiinotic
Slowpoc
LorisMasta17
door
Yung Dramps
Marowhacker
a_galvantula
Myself!

Anyone else interested? What do we think of this arrangement?

Glad to hear there's some enthusiasm ^_^ So, I was thinking this - we can do what I believe is called a "Round Robin". Everyone who wants to take part in our little CFM tournament faces everyone else, in no particular order, in a best-of-three match. Please pick CFM OU or CFM Factory battles for this tournament. Replays should be posted here, and the winner of the most matches (after any tiebreakers) is the winner!

I was thinking that we could make this casual - any time over this weekend up until next Thursday is fine. Can I confirm that the following are interested in taking part (some people expressed their interest on Discord rather than here)?

Binary_Star
holy_shiinotic
Slowpoc
LorisMasta17
door
Yung Dramps
Marowhacker
a_galvantula
Myself!

Anyone else interested? What do we think of this arrangement?
im intrested. also, how the ou and factory switching works? is it an voting like in the start of viabilities?

And we're off!
1602342780099.png
Ladies and gentlemen, the CFM Batman and Round-Robin Tournament has officially begun! Make your way to the CFM server and battle the hell out of everyone you see! You can challenge opponents in either CFM OU or CFM Battle Factory! And remember to post replays here, please!

Cancer Fairy will be on a little later. Best of luck, all!

TOURNAMENT UPDATE

It's come to my attention that round-robins are generally supposed to be single battles between opponents, not best of 3. So, that'll be the format of the tournament from now on.

Small update on the site, btw. It was supposed to be ready for launch today, but sadly, the build keeps failing on Heroku :( I can't figure out why (there's no error code or anything) so I've opened up a ticket, and hopefully their guys will fix it next week. Sorry to all!

Apologies for the lack of updates, boys and girls, Cancer Fairy's been busy as always. The tournament ended in a three-way tie between myself, door and Yung Dramps and we're still yet to find the time to have some tiebreaker battles!

Thanks to all who participated!

I'm keen to see what comes up: is there a list of FE mon still unchanged to consider/nominate?
Thanks for the interest! There isn't an official list, no :/ A lot of things have "indirect updates" (e.g. Hippowdown now benefits from STAB that can hit levitating mons, and is much more valuable for having Stealth Rock in a metagame where a lot of mons have lost access to it), but (nearly) all the mons that have been buffed directly are on the site. If you don't see an entry on there, feel free to make a suggestion :) A lot of Gen 8 is still untouched!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)