[Gen 8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway

Hello, tried trading for some PP Max's today and the Corviknight I got wasn't holding anything. I tried both "pp max" and "ppmax" to no avail.

Hi! The bot is absolutely awesome! I find it well-thought-out and well-coded ^_^
I was wondering if you would be adding more Isle of Armor exclusive evolution items (fe. dragon scale for kingdra, maybe king's rock cause that's kind of difficult to find in SwSh) or Pokémon with Move Tutor moves (Scorching Sands Ninetales) so people with only SwSh can enjoy them too.
Thanks for creating this. I also find the concept of sacrificing sheep to Anubis absolutely hilarious! XD

Anubis

i am a cute birb irl
is a Live Chat Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi! The bot is absolutely awesome! I find it well-thought-out and well-coded ^_^
I was wondering if you would be adding more Isle of Armor exclusive evolution items (fe. dragon scale for kingdra, maybe king's rock cause that's kind of difficult to find in SwSh) or Pokémon with Move Tutor moves (Scorching Sands Ninetales) so people with only SwSh can enjoy them too.
Thanks for creating this. I also find the concept of sacrificing sheep to Anubis absolutely hilarious! XD
Thanks for stopping in! Items are easier than mons for me to add (mainly the reason I haven't added mons is I'm letting the VGC meta settle before I start breeding). I'm planning to add Amoongus, Porygon2, Politoed, and Alolan Marowak next when I feel up for it.

You can now get Dragon Scale and King's Rock with these nicknames!
drscalDragon Scale
kingKing's Rock

Thanks for stopping in! Items are easier than mons for me to add (mainly the reason I haven't added mons is I'm letting the VGC meta settle before I start breeding). I'm planning to add Amoongus, Porygon2, Politoed, and Alolan Marowak next when I feel up for it.

drscalDragon Scale
kingKing's Rock
Wow, that was super fast, thank you!

Do you know when your adding the IOA mons?

drscalDragon Scale
kingKing's Rock
He said he is letting the meta settle. So expect a few weeks into series 5 maybe.

Hey again Anubis, I made a comprehensive spread for Marowak-Alola that hopefully you'll be able to use! It has managed to make its way to #10 on Battle Stadium Doubles at the time of writing.

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
Level-Up:
- Shadow Bone
- Stomping Tantrum
- Bonemerang
- Flare Blitz
TMs:
- Brick Break
- Protect
TRs:
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Ally Switch
Egg Moves:
- Detect
- Perish Song
Move Tutor:
- Poltergeist

This is definitely a pain for VGC players to obtain seeing as though breeding and evolving to obtain AlolaWak is impossible in Sword and Shield. Even if transferred, it will still lose all Egg Moves to attain the Battle Ready symbol, but thankfully those can be transferred over via the Day-Care.

Thanks again for your GA thread and I hope you find this spread usable :)

Anubis

i am a cute birb irl
is a Live Chat Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
If I may, here are some suggestions for more BR Pokemon.

-Exploud
-Clawitzer
-Toxapex
-Haxorus

Cheers and thanks for your hard work!
Please provide sets for any Pokemon you are requesting and ensure you are following my guidelines in the first post.

Haxorus:
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Iron Tail
Item: Lum Berry
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Speed

Toxapex:
Scald
Recover
Haze
Toxic
Item: Black Sludge
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpDef

Clawitzer:
Water Pulse
Ice Beam
Dark Pulse
U-Turn
Ability: Mega Launcher
Nature: Modest
Item: Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4 Def

Haxorus:
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Iron Tail
Item: Lum Berry
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Speed

Toxapex:
Scald
Recover
Haze
Toxic
Item: Black Sludge
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpDef

Clawitzer:
Water Pulse
Ice Beam
Dark Pulse
U-Turn
Ability: Mega Launcher
Nature: Modest
Item: Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4 Def
All the mons you have listed are rarely used and extremely niche. Go for over 3% usage rates in pikalytics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)