[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Anubis! Just wanted to let you know that I tried several times last night to trade for a Perrserker holding a Life Orb, but it told me that the “other trainer decided to cancel the trade”. The Wooloo has the right nickname and everything, I double checked to make sure

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Are you going to be including mons from the isle of armour if u are when will they be out?
No, I will never be supporting any more mons ever again /s

Hi Anubis! Just wanted to let you know that I tried several times last night to trade for a Perrserker holding a Life Orb, but it told me that the “other trainer decided to cancel the trade”. The Wooloo has the right nickname and everything, I double checked to make sure
My bot was down for a while due to Windows Update, so you were probably running into other people who canceled since you're not Anubis. Check the other trainer name!

Hi if it's alright with u could u add these 3 mons?

Magnezone @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ally Switch
- Protect
- Thunderbolt/Thunder
- Flash Cannon

Krookodile @ Figy Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Careful Nature
- Close Combat
- Darkest Lariat
- High Horsepower/Earthquake
- Protect

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Energy
- Flash Cannon
- Scald/ Hydro Pump
- Dragon Pulse/ Draco Meteor

You love playing it but hate playing against it:

Amoonguss @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Hi if it's alright with u could u add these 3 mons?

Magnezone @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Ally Switch
- Protect
- Thunderbolt/Thunder
- Flash Cannon

Krookodile @ Figy Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Careful Nature
- Close Combat
- Darkest Lariat
- High Horsepower/Earthquake
- Protect

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Energy
- Flash Cannon
- Scald/ Hydro Pump
- Dragon Pulse/ Draco Meteor
Sniper kingdra? This is for vgc mons, rain kingdra is WAY better.

You love playing it but hate playing against it:

Amoonguss @ Wiki Berry
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Giga Drain
- Protect
I agree that Amoonguss would be a nice addition to the GA thread. However, it seems to be a trend of Anubis to include any relevant TR moves the Pokemon on her GA thread can relearn. For this, the spread I'd recommend would be:

Amoonguss @ Coba/Payapa Berry
Relaxed Nature (Minted from Serious)
IVs: 0 Atk, 0 Spe
Level-Up:
- Spore
- Clear Smog
- Giga Drain
- Rage Powder
TMs:
- Protect
TRs:
- Pollen Puff
- Foul Play
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb

Minting from a Serious nature allows people to use any of the 5 Pinch Berries they want, allowing for greater versatility, so I feel as though Coba or Payapa would be more resourceful for the GA thread. In addition, if anyone really needs a non-speed-reducing nature and 31 IVs in speed, Mints and Bottle Caps are also available in the GA Item List, so I feel as though this spread offers the most versatility for the thread. Thanks again Anubis for the Pokemon and Items, it really means a lot!

How about 0 Speed Alolan Marowak? I definitely think this thing will be prominent in the meta. Here's a generic set (choosing Perish Song because it's an egg move even though I doubt most Marowak would run it)

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Poltergeist
- Perish Song
- Detect
- Flare Blitz
Now has 14.49% usage

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
A few changes!

The Pokemon carrying the items has now been changed to a shiny Safari Ball Corviknight named "spo.ink/birb". Please let me know if any of the nicknames stop working since I had to re-assign every item.
spo.ink/birb (Corviknight) (F)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Body Press
- Defog
OT: Anubis
TID: 069958
Safari Ball
Hyper-Trained from base IVs 17/18/1/22/4/31
Caught in Slumbering Weald
Dynamax Level 10

If you still want the original Perrserker for Steely Spirit cats strategies, it's now available with the nickname "cat".

All the vitamins were removed because nobody ever wanted them. Please only request items that you personally are interested in obtaining.

I added a few new items to the thread as well
discDubious Disc
upgradUpgrade
oreArmorite Ore

Last edited:
Hi, some items seem to be missing. I just traded for a fast ball, but the bird wasn't holding one. I believe the same is true for dream ball. Just thought I'd let you know.

Also thanks a lot for setting this bot up! It's very helpful!

Anubis

HONK
Hi, some items seem to be missing. I just traded for a fast ball, but the bird wasn't holding one. I believe the same is true for dream ball. Just thought I'd let you know.

Also thanks a lot for setting this bot up! It's very helpful!
Should be fixed now; thanks for the report!

Is venu going to be changed to a gmax venu? the set you have is probably still fine, but gmax venu is just better, so are you going to change it?

Anubis

HONK
Is venu going to be changed to a gmax venu? the set you have is probably still fine, but gmax venu is just better, so are you going to change it?
I don't have enough information on the usage of GMax forms right now and you can always get the mushrooms and GMax them yourself.

I think Ancient Power on the Coalossal set should be replaced with Meteor Beam. When Coal Gmaxes, the power of it is immense and I don't believe many will run Ancient Power if they run Coal in Series 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)