[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You act like it's impossible for people to do it themselves. :/
I requote what anubis said "If the free stuff isn't free enough or fast enough, you can always get it yourself instead."
Generally speaking if a Pokemon learns a popular move via TM, DLC Move tutor, or via egg moves, then it's favorable for Anubis to add it to the thread since they're less accessible. If people want Crunch, then that's far easier to obtain since it's a Level-Up attack, but for the purposes of the thread Lash Out makes more sense on the GA Tyranitar.

Generally speaking if a Pokemon learns a popular move via TM, DLC Move tutor, or via egg moves, then it's favorable for Anubis to add it to the thread since they're less accessible. If people want Crunch, then that's far easier to obtain since it's a Level-Up attack, but for the purposes of the thread Lash Out makes more sense on the GA Tyranitar.
I'm also inclined to say that Anubis shouldn't have to worry about updating mons just to fit the current meta when people are capable of doing it themselves.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Why are you guys telling people what I will or won't do when I've already made several updates (e.g. Expanding Force, GMax Venusaur) to old mons? The request seems perfectly reasonable to me if y'all'd just take a moment to look at Pikalytics.
1596500982394.png

Tyranitar, a Pokemon with very good usage.

1596501013538.png

Adding one of its most common moves which also happens to be limited to DLC-only users seems pretty obvious to me.

If you're going to post in response to another user's suggestion, I'd rather you say why a set could be improved than tell them to "Get it yourself."

Maybe you could change ttars crunch for lash out as it is more popular and for the people that don't have IOA
Tyranitar now has Lash Out instead of Crunch. Taunt increased in usage, so I gave it the TR as well.

Last edited:
I requote what anubis said "If the free stuff isn't free enough or fast enough, you can always get it yourself instead."
You act like it's impossible for people to do it themselves. :/
U guys need to chill a lot of people don't have the DLC and can't get the move themselves I'm just trying to help out the people that don't have it lmao

so I was just getting some gold bottle caps for some BR pokes but then when the trade was about to go through it said "Communication With The Trainer Was Interrupted" I tried for another item and it still didn't work. what can I do to fix this or is this a glitch?

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
so I was just getting some gold bottle caps for some BR pokes but then when the trade was about to go through it said "Communication With The Trainer Was Interrupted" I tried for another item and it still didn't work. what can I do to fix this or is this a glitch?
Please read the first post about trade issues with the bot.

Anubis

HONK
Incineroar @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Fake Out (EM)
- Flare Blitz
- Darkest Lariat
- Parting Shot (EM)
I added a 0 Spe Incineroar and updated my original Careful Incineroar. Both of them now have IoA Tutors Burning Jealousy and Lash Out. Please note that the nicknames have changed from the original!
inccEV (if you want EVs)
inccNO (if you want NO EVs)
Incineroar (M) @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 244 HP / 60 Atk / 84 Def / 110 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Burning Jealousy
- Fake Out
- Lash Out
OT: Anubis
TID: 069958
Poke Ball
Minted from Hardy base nature
0 SpA IV has been Hyper-Trained
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Taunt, Close Combat, Throat Chop, Parting Shot
incrEV (if you want EVs)
incrNO (if you want NO EVs)
Incineroar (M) @ Safety Goggles
IVs: 0 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 134 Def / 124 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Burning Jealousy
- Fake Out
- Lash Out
Poke Ball
Minted from Hardy base nature
0 SpA IV has been Hyper-Trained
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Taunt, Parting Shot

Am i doing it wrong, every time i try to trade a wooloo it immediately exits the trade, i tried multiple different wooloo and it always exits right after i hit select on the wooloo.

Just to requote and remind people this far in the thread of the faqs about the bot

"FAQ:
  1. Is the bot working right now?
  2. Has anyone been able to trade with the bot?
  3. The bot is not working.
  4. The bot is not matching with me.
  5. The bot quit on me immediately (it didn't, you met the wrong person).
  6. I was wondering, not asking (wondering is also asking, wonder to yourself in private instead).
    DO NOT ASK THESE QUESTIONS AND REREAD RULE #4 THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY
    Reporting an error such as the bot giving the wrong item is fine :)"
If the trade keeps auto quitting you its because its another person who connected with you who also was after the bot. (Just because you put the trade code in doesnt mean you'll connect to the bot every time, other people use this bot y'know ;o)

Anubis

HONK
Torkoal has been updated with Burning Jealousy and Body Press.
torkEV (if you want EVs)
torkNO (if you want NO EVs)
Torkoal (M) @ Charcoal
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 6 SpD
Ability: Drought
Quiet Nature
- Burning Jealousy
- Heat Wave
- Eruption
- Body Press
Safari Ball
Minted from Serious base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Earth Power

Could you add black sludge?
Added with nickname "sludge".

I've started adding all TRs, but it takes super long, so I'll do them in batches. TR00 to TR10 are now available.
NicknameTR
TR00Swords Dance
TR01Body Slam
TR02Flamethrower
TR03Hydro Pump
TR04Surf
TR05Ice Beam
TR06Blizzard
TR07Low Kick
TR08Thunderbolt
TR09Thunder
TR10Earthquake

I think maybe Alakazam would be good,
Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Expanding Force
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot
I'm no expert with what's good and bad with VGC as I'm a singles player but I'm pretty sure Alakazam is quite strong with Indeedee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)