[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What just happened is silly! I was training my new Jirachi, but it was adamant nature, while a lot of the attacks it learns are special. My game's in Spanish and I don't know the name of the natures English, so I checked my good 'ol website' section about natures, but the data of the effects of a nature was inverted, and it said, for example, bold = +Atk -Def when it was supposed to be the other way. So I ordered an adamant mint forgetting Jirachi was already adamant so it had no effect XD then I realized and ordered a modest mint, fortunately everything is alright now.

I don't know why, but I managed to get several in a row at 5:30 CT. This bot is awesome, thanks so much! I don't need to spend hours grinding for more battle points, I can get mints free! (:

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm adding Calyrex to my thread, but the mechanics around it are a bit complicated, so read this carefully.
  1. Fused Calyrex does not trade. I'm only offering base Calyrex that you can fuse yourself. Unfortunately, this means the only legitimate way to have a fused Calyrex is to own the DLC.
  2. Base Calyrex cannot know TR moves or level-up moves that can only be learned as Shadow Rider or Ice Rider. However, if it is fused back into either rider form, it will still retain the ability to relearn all TRs without needing a new TR.
    1. For example, I list "Shadow Ball" as a relearn move on my Calyrex, but this is only learnable as Shadow Rider. The base Calyrex won't come with the move, and you won't be able to relearn it unless you fuse it into Shadow Rider first.
    2. This is also why Calyrex has an odd moveset. It's impossible for me to trade it out with the form-specific moves or the fusion move.
  3. This Calyrex has 2 Attack and 1 Speed, but is functionally perfect for either Shadow Rider or Ice Rider at level 50. I've Hyper-Trained a clone of it for each build.
Here you can see that Brave 1 speed and 0 speed result in identical Speed stat at level 50.
1611552195174.png
1611552200171.png

Here is a comparison of Timid 2 attack and 0 attack.
1611556644780.png
1611556672541.png

Since there's no usage information at all this early on, I went ahead and used all the TRs that could potentially be useful on it. Any further adjustments can surely be made with the items on my thread.

caliEV (if you want EVs)
caliNO (if you want NO EVs)
Calyrex @ Weakness Policy
IVs: 1 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD
Ability: Unnerve
Brave Nature
- Psychic
- Expanding Force
- Energy Ball
- Grass Knot
To be fused with Glastrier into Ice Rider
OT: Anubis
TID: 581233
Heal Ball
Minted from Bashful base nature
Hyper-Trained from 5/2/31/31/31/1
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Shadow Ball, Taunt, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Seed Bomb,
Nasty Plot, Zen Headbutt, Leaf Storm, Ally Switch, Pollen Puff,
Swords Dance, Substitute, Outrage, Megahorn, Crunch,
Superpower, Close Combat, Heavy Slam, High Horsepower,
Throat Chop, Body Press
calsEV (if you want EVs)
calsNO (if you want NO EVs)

Calyrex @ Life Orb
IVs: 2 Atk
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Unnerve
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Expanding Force
- Energy Ball
- Grass Knot
To be fused with Spectrier into Shadow Rider
Heal Ball
Minted from Bashful base nature
Hyper-Trained from 5/2/31/31/31/1
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Shadow Ball, Taunt, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Seed Bomb,
Nasty Plot, Zen Headbutt, Leaf Storm, Ally Switch, Pollen Puff,
Swords Dance, Substitute, Outrage, Megahorn, Crunch,
Superpower, Close Combat, Heavy Slam, High Horsepower,
Throat Chop, Body Press

Last edited:

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
In the spirit of ban season, I've also updated my banlist with about two dozen users who were obviously abusing the services here to retrade. And yes, they are retroactive as well.
If you don't mind me asking, what were those players harvesting from the trade bot?

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
If you don't mind me asking, what were those players harvesting from the trade bot?
You can probably look at the list of top traders and ask "Why would anyone need 30-200 of those?" and they're not pokeballs.

Wait, if you have multiple switches trading on the same link code, what happens when they trade with each other?
They would look at each other and leave the trade, but this isn't a problem if I only have one Switch trading or I have them block each other.

Just wanted to say thanks for doing this! I've started getting back into Pokémon, so this service has been a huge help!

Hi, i'd just like to come out and say again that this bot has been very helpful.

However, I've been running into trouble with it as of tonight: I have appropriately been nicknaming the woolo's I've been catching/breeding to get items like moon balls, beast balls, etc. But I keep getting offered random pokemon from the list that don't correspond with what I'm nicknaming my wooloos. I keep rereading to see if I have made any other errors on my part, but I don't believe I have made any.

Is there some sort of explanation as to why this is happening? I haven't done anything different from the way I've been usually interacting with the bot.

Anubis

HONK
Hi, i'd just like to come out and say again that this bot has been very helpful.

However, I've been running into trouble with it as of tonight: I have appropriately been nicknaming the woolo's I've been catching/breeding to get items like moon balls, beast balls, etc. But I keep getting offered random pokemon from the list that don't correspond with what I'm nicknaming my wooloos. I keep rereading to see if I have made any other errors on my part, but I don't believe I have made any.

Is there some sort of explanation as to why this is happening? I haven't done anything different from the way I've been usually interacting with the bot.
There's a problem with the legality core right now so all the nicknamed mons (such as Corviknights) are being skipped.
Try again later.

Anubis

HONK
Added a 0 Attack Regieleki.

LekiEV (if you want EVs)
LekiNO (if you want NO EVs)
Regieleki @ Magnet
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 70 HP / 148 Def / 124 SpA / 28 SpD / 140 Spe
Ability: Transistor
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Electroweb
- Thunderbolt
- Electro Ball
Great Ball
Minted from Modest base nature
Hyper-Trained from 31/0/31/31/11/5
Dynamax Level 10

I was trying to trade a Landorus and I came across the bot, I selected the Wooloo but the bot cancelled the trade. Afterwards, I tried again but was never able to meet the bot.
I already read the FAQ section and I didn't see anything like this. What does this mean?

I was trying to trade a Landorus and I came across the bot, I selected the Wooloo but the bot cancelled the trade. Afterwards, I tried again but was never able to meet the bot.
I already read the FAQ section and I didn't see anything like this. What does this mean?
Check the name if who you connected to. You probably connected to the wrong person. Try again at a slower time for it.

Anubis

HONK
It means I audited the logs and couldn't see any reason why a single user would need to claim 12 EV'd Single Strike Urshifu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)