[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello ive tried link trading it for over 50 times now and still cant find the bot its currently 9:18 is that a busy time?

Just want to give my thanks to you Anubis. Already traded like six times and hopefully more in the future : )

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Bot is taking a 2 day break to do some other things (I want to focus on a few of my own projects and use my own Switches). Will post here when it's back up!

hey man I play Sword and I was wondering if I could get a cloned Zamazenta for pokedex completion purposes. Going for the shiny charm before starting breeding.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
These items are being distributed again with one change. Master Balls are no longer being distributed until I can research some ways to limit this. As you can see from the data, greedy people who are getting huge numbers of Master Balls tie up the bot for people who only want a handful of useful items or Pokemon, and most people only want a few trades.

In many cases, greedy users are taking Master Balls to trade in other communities to people who don't know about the giveaway, and I think it's pretty scummy to take cloned Master Balls to rip someone off for their shiny Pokemon that definitely took more work than it did to trade a bot.

That said, I request these etiquette rules; don't complain if I ask you what the thread says if you bother me about these things:
  1. Do not ask me when or if Master Balls are coming back.
  2. Likewise, do not suggest methods for me to limit them unless you've done the research on a Switch console.

Last edited:
Is there any possibility of adding throat spray? I know it’s got really limited use so I totally get it if it doesn’t make sense to put in.
Otherwise, thanks for setting up this bot, it’s a real life saver :)

Anubis

HONK
Is there any possibility of adding throat spray? I know it’s got really limited use so I totally get it if it doesn’t make sense to put in.
Otherwise, thanks for setting up this bot, it’s a real life saver :)
I've added Throat Spray for the nickname "throat"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)