[GEN 8] Looking for a new HOME [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gen 8 GTS isn't working as nicely as in previous generations, everything gets sniped... I need to think of another way to distribute these monsters. I will let you know asap!

why not a single link trade ? Ok, it's less practical but the participant won't be sniped… And persons who doesn't have access to the mobile version of Pokémon Home will be able to pick up a mon

why not a single link trade ? Ok, it's less practical but the participant won't be sniped… And persons who doesn't have access to the mobile version of Pokémon Home will be able to pick up a mon
I don't have Nintendo Switch Online :blobpensive:. Right now, it is the school months and I have not much time to play, so getting the online subscription is not worth it for me. I did get 1 month premium HOME subscription just to transfer from Bank.

Last edited:
IGN: X [ENG]
Pokémon Deposited:
Kangaskhan, female, level 1, Scrappy, Bashful, ENG
Clamperl, female, level 41, Shell Armor, Naive
Clamperl, male, level 30, Shell Armor, Calm, ENG
Clamperl, female, level 31, Shell Armor, Hardy, ENG
Sableye, female, level 1, Stall, Calm, ENG
Looking for: Cramorant

Thanks!

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Giveaway has been updated! I now have all my Pokémon on my spare Sword game, so we're doing link trades now. Please make sure to read everything carefully!

I'm interested on the Blipbug, Chewtle and Pincurchin. Let me know when you are available for trading :)

Last edited:
I would like Hatenna (0 speed IV) and Duraludon! I'll PM you to arrange the trade!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Buckert

Giveaway is back online since I'm home again! Feel free to pick as many monsters as you like. :) Still lots left!

Hey!!! Thank you for this giveaway!!! I would love a fast ball HA pincurchin, lure ball HA sinistea and safari ball HA Farfetchd!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Buckert, thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! Could I have Duraludon, G-Yamask, and G-Farfetch'd please? Sending you a DM on Discord now :)

Buckert

Hey Buckert, thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! Could I have Duraludon, G-Yamask, and G-Farfetch'd please? Sending you a DM on Discord now :)
Taken care of on Discord, also threw in a Meowth. Enjoy your Pokémon mate! :D

Buckert

Hey!!! Thank you for this giveaway!!! I would love a fast ball HA pincurchin, lure ball HA sinistea and safari ball HA Farfetchd!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!
Hi! Thx for this giveaway!
I would like a Gossifleur, pincurchin and mr.mime if still available.
Giveaway was still offline. I'm here now for another 4 hours, send me a DM when you are ready to trade. (And follow the guidelines..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)