[Gen 8] [Closed for now] Flame Orb Guts Obstagoon, Brave Melmetal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never participated in these before but have been looking for a Flame Orb for my conkeldurr. Can I still get one, or is the giveaway over?

If there are any left, or if your sanity allows, I’d love one of these! Thanks so much ✨

I suppose there's options now...a Melmetlal would be super rad. But still open for whichever :)

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I'd like to request a copy of the Melmetal. Will PM you on Friday evening or during the weekend. Thanks

Last edited:
I got the Obstagoon from you before, but I'm super interested in your Melmetal! Is it okay to request that too?

Can i have melmetal please? :)

This is my first trade on SW-SH games. I added you :)

p.s. got it, thanks! :D

Last edited:
I would be interested in both :) im up to trade later tonight if you are available, thanks!

THANKS A LOT!

Last edited:
Hey!! i would really love these mons especially that shiny melmetal!! I pm you!! Thank y very much for doing this!! :)

THANK Y VERY MUCH!! Y are AWESOME!! :)

Last edited:
That melmetal is sick. I will try to trade later tonight or this weekend.
EDIT: Gottem! This metal blob will be amazing for raids.

Last edited:

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Welcome! My current giveaways are as follows:

Flame Orb Guts Obstagoon

The Flame Orb has been the hotness ever since people realized Game Freak made it completely unobtainable apart from Ball Guy's merciless random lootbags. As one of the lucky few to possess such a sphere, I figure it would be wise to give back to the community and kick off my endeavors towards shiny breeding for this generation. I hatched this very lad quite a while ago, trained & evolved him, and am now finally in a position to give them away to you, the people.

:ss/obstagoon:
Bowie (Obstagoon) ♂ Lv. 51 ✨ @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 13 / 31 / 31
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Obstruct
- Knock Off
- Facade
- Close Combat
Ball: Lure Ball
OT: ALZ
Ribbons: Effort Ribbon
Dynamax level: 10

Brave 0 Spe Melmetal

I got this during the first week of shiny Meltan availability in Pokémon Go early last year. It had heinous IVs, but nothing a little hyper training can't solve. Thanks to Speed not existing in Pokémon Go, you can SR for 0 Speed in the Go Park transfer area. Lo and behold, that's how we've gotten a hold of this guy. Plus, the Celadon City fortune teller guaranteed its Brave nature, so that's one fewer mint spent by me! Oh, and I remembered to install Toxic in LGPE. Don't let it forget that move, since it's past gen exclusive. Anyways, now it's fulfilling its destiny to help fill dex entries worldwide.

:ss/melmetal:
Melmetal Lv. 100 ✨
Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 23* / 9* / 9* / 9 / 9* / 0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spd
Brave Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- High Horsepower
- Ice Punch
- Toxic
Ball: Premier Ball
OT: Alz
Ribbons: Effort Ribbon
Dynamax level: 10

* Hyper Trained

Additional Info

The usual disclaimers apply: These are SWSH-only (in case that wasn't evident enough), limit one per in-game and forum user, and these are cloned by myself, so be aware of that.
My in-game name is ALZ. You have to DM me on the Smogon discord (Ivy#0001) or PM me on the forum to organize the trade! I'm too lazy to take the initiative and reach out to you guys myself. Thanks!
Hello! I sent you a message on the forum in regards to obtaining these amazing pokemon! :D

Edit: Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)