Pet Mod [Gen 8] PokeClasses (Slate 7: Crusader/Hand-to-Hand/Minotaur [Slates 1-3 Coded])

+20% SpA
+20% SpD
-30% Def

- Once-per-game status cure (Lum Berry effect)
- After using a status move, any attacks next turn have 1.3x power and accuracy
- Moves gain 4% power for each missing PP point
- Enemy moves have their secondary effect chances halved if not used by another Mage
- Gains the effects of the abilities Forewarn, Magician and Overcoat (Three extra abilities isn't much if it's these three lol)

Boosts/Nerfs:
-20% SpA increase
-20% SpD increase
-10% Atk decrease
-10% Def decrease

Side-effects:
-Power of Mystical Fire, Hex, Shadow Ball, Thunder, Blizzard, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Dazzling Gleam, and Moonblast increased by 30% (and accuracy increased by 10% [if applicable])
-Magician gives a 30% SpA boost
-Light Screen and Reflect protect from 20% more damage and last 8 turns (Light Clay does not extend further)
-Illusion creates a Substitute
-Moonlight restores 2/3 HP and has 16 PP
-Hypnosis' accuracy is increased by 10%

Last edited:
Ok, so due to me and Scoopapa being tied, and there being so few voters, I will decide the tiebreaker myself. I choose Scoopapa.

Slate 3 is on its way. But first, I am announcing a new subsection of the mod called PokeSkills. It will be based off of the skills in TESIV: Oblivion: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Skills

We will do 3 skills each slate. Skills use up a moveslot. You can only have one skill active at a time. This slate's skills are:

Blade

Destruction

Athletics

For each PokeSkill, please submit 1 to 5 "side-effects".

Slate 3: Thief

From the Oblivion wiki: Profiting from the losses of others is their love. Able to be swift in shadow, and crafty in bartering. Locks are enemies, and lock-picks are their swords.
Specialization:Stealth
Attributes:Agility, Speed
Skills:Acrobatics
Light Armor
Marksman
Mercantile
Security
Sneak
Speechcraft
Rules:
Must be related to Spd at some point.
No more than a 50% boost for any effect.
You have until 12/28 to sub. Voting will last from 12/28 to 12/30.
That's all. Slate 3 has begun!

Last edited:
Blade:
-20% increase to damage dealt with contact moves
-Physical Steel type moves have their damage increased by 30%
-Physical Steel type attacks do 30% more damage against Dragon types
Destruction:
Power of Mystical Fire, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Hex, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Ice Beam, Blizzard, and Dark Pulse increased by 30% (and accuracy increased by 10% [if applicable])
Athletics:
Damage of priority moves increased by 50%

Thief:
Boosts/Nerfs:
-Spd +30%
-Def -30%
Side Effects:
-Critical hit chance increased a stage
-Priority increased a stage
-Evasion +5%

Last edited:
Thief
Boosts/Nerfs
- +10% Spe
- -20% Def
Side Effects
- You are under the effects of a Quick Claw and Amulet Coin at all times.
- Your contact moves have a 30% Chance to inflict remove an opponents item (as per Knock Off).
- Your Critical Hit Chance is increased by 1 if you move after your opponent or Quick Claw activates.

Blade:
-Boosts the power of slashing moves by 30%: Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Slash, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Solar Blade, Razor Shell, Smart Strike
-Reduces the damage taken from slashing moves by 50%
-Immune to atk drops
Destruction:
-Fire, Electric, and Ice attacks leave a storm on the opposing side for 3 turns, dealing 1/8 damage at the end of each turn, except to pokemon who are immune to that type. Only one storm can be active at once, and fails if the same type storm is already in effect.
Athletics:
-If this pokemon's Spe is higher than its Def, it's Def is boosted to the average of its Def and Spe.

Thief:
-Spe +20%
-Def: -20%

-Steals the foe's item upon contact from either side, provided the user doesn't have an item.
-Automatic critical hit when stealing an item
-Ignores the effects of screens and Substitute
-Immune to entry hazards

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Thief
+30% Speed
+15% Attack
-10% Defense
-15% Special Defense
-15% Special Attack

+1 priority moves on moves that steal items (not Knock Off, stuff like Trick, Thief, Covet etc. is fair game tho)
1.5x moves of 55 BP or below
Cannot have Speed be reduced in any fashion

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Thief: Yung Dramps, Scoopapa, Petuuuhhh
Blade: Scoopapa, Petuuuhhh
Destruction: Scoopapa, Petuuuhhh
Athletics: Petuuuhhh, Scoopapa

So if I had Athletics as a skill, would it take up a moveslot so I’d only have 3 moves?

Congrats to Scoopapa for winning Blade and Destruction. A tiebreaker is now open for the next two days for Thief between Yung Dramps and Scoopapa, and Athletics between Scoopapa and I.

Last edited:
The meta is, to my knowledge, at least sorta playable on http://dragonheaven.psim.us/
Tagging Scoopapa because I don't remember
anyway, it's playable to some extent, but if it isn't fully playable, you can still tinker around with it. I don't feel like starting another slate yet, so this is still in the playtesting phase.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)