Metagame Gen VI NU New/Creative/Underrated Movesets

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hi, no idea if it was posted before but w.e

Nonon (Leafeon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

one of my favorite set for leafeon (well, for the meta before drops, but i am sure that it can still work). works very well on ~fat~ teams that would like wish support and a cleric, esp. teams with Garbodor, Camerupt, Mantine, etc. stuff that lacks real recovery, but able to beat what would force out Leafeon. there's honestly not much to say about this set besides that its rly underrated and that it works! EVs can be changed, I just need mine to outspeed Sawk but you can lower that to outspeed like 80s or 70s if you want.

Last edited:
hi, no idea if it was posted before but w.e

Nonon (Leafeon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

one of my favorite set for leafeon (well, for the meta before drops, but i am sure that it can still work). works very well on ~fat~ teams that would like wish support and a cleric. Leafeon works very well with Garbodor, Camerupt, Mantine, etc. stuff that lacks real recovery, but able to beat what would force out Leafeon. there's honestly not much to say about this set besides that its rly underrated and that it works! EVs can be changed, I just need mine to outspeed Sawk but you can lower that to outspeed like 80s or 70s if you want.
What do you think about running max defense with that set?? Leafeon has good speed and i found defense evs helpful tank strong physical hits better. Also what do you thin about replacing knock off with something??

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Dat Blast is taking over this thread as the OP hasn't been active in NU since NU XY started. He should have the new thread up in a couple of hours, locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)