Tournament Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrembeau

le moi est incommunicable
is a Community Contributor
Co-hosted by Xceloh, longhiep341 and Tarrembeau. Approved by Irpachuza

nodmax.png

Logo by Xceloh
Fed up with Dynamax and sad to see the Sword and Shield era coming to an end? Welcome to the Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax)! Let’s celebrate the end of the generation and fight in a Single Elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5 in Quarterfinals onward).

The winner of the Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax) will receive the Room Prize Winner rank in the Random Battles room for a month and will be inducted into the Randbats Hall of Fame.

How does this tour work?

It's simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon Wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format "Random Battle (No Dmax)".
3. The first player to 2 wins (3 for Quarterfinals onward) advances to the next round.

Please note:

1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You, and I cannot stress this enough, MUST post replays of your wins. Any battles without replays will need to be replayed.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts longhiep341, Xceloh and myself, here on Smogon.

How do I sign up?

Just post "in"! (Please do not click reply to this post, just put a message in this thread) The deadline for signups is Sunday, September 18th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. GMT!
The tour will start one week later, on Sunday, September 25th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)