i'm afraid i'll have to call act, my opponent was last seen on smogon on Tuesday, didn't get an answer of when he wanted to play or anything (i mean, he didn't even see my answer in the first place) :/
Fed up with Dynamax and sad to see the Sword and Shield era coming to an end? Welcome to the Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax)! Let’s celebrate the end of the generation and fight in a Single Elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5 in Quarterfinals onward).
The winner of the Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax) will receive the Room Prize Winner rank in the Random Battles room for a month and will be inducted into the Randbats Hall of Fame.
How does this tour work?
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon Wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format "Random Battle (No Dmax)".
3. The first player to 2 wins (3 for Quarterfinals onward) advances to the next round.
1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You, and I cannot stress this enough, MUST post replays of your wins. Any battles without replays will need to be replayed.
When spectating Rands Slam battles, do not ghost. Ask yourself, “Would my comment reveal information that hasn’t already been explicitly revealed in this battle?” Examples of ghosting include pointing out that an unexpectedly fast Pokemon must be holding a Choice Scarf, that a Zoroark’s disguised level proves it’s a Zoroark, etc.