I don't plan to add 0 attack DIttos for multiple natures. I already have one for Modest.thank u so much for reopening this awesome giveaway!! i have one suggestion - maybe a timid ditto with 0 atk and/or perfect iv’s for everything else? i would greatly appreciate it :)
Can you add ability patch? If not its ok. I'm glad this reopened thank you very much :)
I will not be adding Ability Patch for now. This item seems to be very overvalued and people will farm hundreds of them like Master Ball to retrade, which would make the giveaway more difficult for most people who only want a few items.
I'm naming my wooloo goldb but the bot is canceling the trade, am I writing it right?
- Is the bot working right now? (probably)
- Has anyone been able to trade with the bot? (probably)
- The bot is not working. (then try later)
- The bot is not matching with me. (you are smelly)
- The bot quit on me immediately (it didn't, you met the wrong person).
- The bot only gave me one trade (working as intended).
- I was wondering, not asking (wondering is also asking, wonder to yourself in private instead).
DO NOT ASK THESE QUESTIONS AND REREAD RULE #4 THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY
Reporting an error such as the bot giving the wrong item when you've done everything else right is fine :)
252 Atk/Spe or Hp/Atk
When it comes to these pokemon, i dont need to mention why it is good... i can still mention one thing. Garchomp is a different type of dragon base stats wise. Almost every dragon have a stat that is 100+ base stat it almost not use. Like 120atk and also have 100 spa. While Garchomp only have 80 and 130 Atk. Gotta take advantage of that
- Non-Legendary Pokemon that are currently being used in VGC. Use Pikalytics (at least 5% usage currently) or Babiri to see what is popular. If you are requesting a VGC Pokemon, post a common set and list any other TRs, EMs, or tutor moves that would be important to have. You can submit requests for underused Pokemon, but they won't be added unless they hit 5% usage or people show sufficient interest. You should try to explain why your underused Pokemon is important to add.
Well... you need to mention why they should be added. Stats aren't everything.When it comes to these pokemon, i dont need to mention why it is good... i can still mention one thing. Garchomp is a different type of dragon base stats wise. Almost every dragon have a stat that is 100+ base stat it almost not use. Like 120atk and also have 100 spa. While Garchomp only have 80 and 130 Atk. Gotta take advantage of that
Metagross has 26%
Cant understand why Dragonite only have 1%. Multiscale and weakness policy is a great match