[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Since the server is down for maintenance, I'll be going to bed and giving my Switches a break. Will be back when maintenance is over.

EDIT: Back up!

Last edited:
Is it possible for Zacian/Zamazenta to be put on here? A lot of people have a hard time getting them for their dex. Even with using the Link Code 7218. If you could that would be amazing!

Thank you for your hard work! :)

Can't seem to find the bot today at 3910. Is it still up?

Thanks a lot!
It's more than likely still up. It took me a long time to be able to connect a few nights ago. There are a lot of different trainer names that I saw trying to connect, but he has two two switches going so maybe you'll get lucky!

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible for Zacian/Zamazenta to be put on here? A lot of people have a hard time getting them for their dex. Even with using the Link Code 7218. If you could that would be amazing!

Thank you for your hard work! :)
I don't actually have one of either to give out and I don't want to restart to get a new one!
Can't seem to find the bot today at 3910. Is it still up?

Thanks a lot!
It's more than likely still up. It took me a long time to be able to connect a few nights ago. There are a lot of different trainer names that I saw trying to connect, but he has two two switches going so maybe you'll get lucky!
Only have 1 right now since I'm using my other switch for Animal Crossing. It can be a bit of a trial to find the bot as opposed to other people though.

Really, thank you :D
It's great! I hope to see zacian too, soon or later c:

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
Hey! I'll be more than happy to donate my Zamazenta/Zacian if you want them to clone them!
I think it's a bad idea to give away other people's Pokemon considering how many hacks I get on a daily basis. I'd rather stick to my own Pokemon and you can give away your own stuff yourself. That way if anything happens, it's entirely my fault. I'm leery of accepting other people's Pokemon because my setup is able to mass give away Pokemon, hacked or legit, and I can never know if another person's Pokemon is legit.

That said, I have no plans to restart both of my games just to get a mon for a Pokedex entry. They're already extremely available when everybody gets to catch one of them.

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
Hey, we're almost at TEN THOUSAND trades! I'll post more stats and add a few more goodies when we get there ;)

In the meantime, I've added some more cool items to the giveaway based on popular demand:
Battle Items:
Focus Sash
Leftovers

Training Items:
Exp. Candy XL

Berries:
Sitrus Berry
Figy Berry
Iapapa Berry
Aguav Berry
Wiki Berry
Mago Berry

Evolution Items:
Star Sweet
Ribbon Sweet

I made a redirect link to the thread at spo.ink/free for ease of linking, if that's alright.
It also fits into a nickname if you want to throw extra perrserker out and advertise or something. For a different name I think you can put anything in the text before the thread ID.

Anubis

HONK
Am I able to play online using these duped pokemon?
Yes. Although I've never heard of anyone actually getting in trouble online even if their Pokemon is straight up illegitimate. In terms of their cloned status, some communities don't allow clones, so be aware of their rules if you decide to trade elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)