[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Thank you, this will be such a help considering I need to get a female charizard then breed it with an ancient power mon then I have to train the egg mon. Thank you and have a good day!
Bred a new one to update the set, should be active now.
zardEV (if you want EVs)
zardNO (if you want NO EVs)
Charizard-Gmax (M) @ Life Orb
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane
- Ancient Power
- Scorching Sands
OT: Anubis
TID: 581233
Dream Ball
Minted from Hardy base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Hyper-Trained from 31/0/31/31/15/31

Hi, thanks for all. i' ve found your bot very useful, but I would like to know if you can add some pokemon.

Majorly, I need a conkeldurr with guts for trick room.

It would be very helpful since I can't really trade.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hi, thanks for all. i' ve found your bot very useful, but I would like to know if you can add some pokemon.

Majorly, I need a conkeldurr with guts for trick room.

It would be very helpful since I can't really trade.
Conkeldurr has 0.06% usage right now so you can grab the one I have with Iron Fist and breed it yourself.

This is so cool! Thanks this will be a huge help, with time and without needing to find someone who's willing to trade a version exclusive! Thanks Again! :psyglad:

I have a request for a VGC mon, Prankster Thundurus (the current one is defiant, which can't be capsuled/patched back to prankster)
Prankster Thundurus is currently at about 8% usage (~23% total Thund usage, 38% of them prankster), so it's above the 5% threshold mentioned
A typical set would look like this one, which was used by Kyle Geffner to get top4 in a VR tour last month

Thundurus (M) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Prankster
Level: 50
EVs: 228 HP / 148 Def / 52 SpA / 76 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Eerie Impulse
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt

Anubis

HONK
I have a request for a VGC mon, Prankster Thundurus (the current one is defiant, which can't be capsuled/patched back to prankster)
Prankster Thundurus is currently at about 8% usage (~23% total Thund usage, 38% of them prankster), so it's above the 5% threshold mentioned
A typical set would look like this one, which was used by Kyle Geffner to get top4 in a VR tour last month

Level: 50
EVs: 228 HP / 148 Def / 52 SpA / 76 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Eerie Impulse
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
Fortunately I had a Prankster Thundurus before I put up the current set. This should now be in distribution starting this weekend.
thu2EV (if you want EVs)
thu2NO (if you want NO EVs)
EVs: 230 HP / 148 Def / 52 SpA / 76 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Eerie Impulse
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt
Note: Incarnate Thundurus
OT: 2018 Legends
TID: 070618
Cherish Ball
Minted from Docile base nature
Hyper-Trained from 31/0/14/6/31/31
Battle Ready
Dynamax Level 10

Anubis

HONK
After the IC this weekend that gives away the shiny Moltres, I will be closing this giveaway. This will be sometime on the 18th. In the meantime, I will keep the giveaway going whenever I am not using my Switch. Make sure to get everything you want before then!

I'll post up a final count of all trades since day 1 on the last day!

Last edited:
Thank you for offer this service over the SWSH years: it was one of the most helpful things I've ever encountered, and greatly assisted many players with getting into Sword and Shield competitive. I know I and many others would not have played nearly as much this generation if not for your amazing assistance (I've personally at this point blown through enough PP Max to fill an aquarium lol).

It's been a long time since ive posted here. Just wanted to say thank you so much for everything Anubis :D all the pokemon youve given away here have helped me build some of my favorite vgc teams in game. Thanks so much for your generosity over the last few years

Anubis

HONK
As of now, the giveaway is permanently closed.

Here are some summary numbers:
  • The giveaway has been going on intermittently for 2 years and almost 2 months!
  • The giveaway grew to ~463 individual Pokémon. Many of these are simply Corviknights holding different items.
  • I received a total of 136,868 Wooloo from the community! Some early trades didn't enforce Wooloo, so the true number of trades is a little more than that. (Think about how many human hours it took to obtain and trade so many Wooloo.)
  • Of those Wooloo, 34 of them were shiny. Cute.
  • My bot ran into 5,445 unique OT/TID combinations. I wonder how many of those were unique users vs people on different save files.
  • Even though I removed Master Balls early on, one of the most popular items of all time was still Master Ball at 5760 requests/trades. Some of these were from after the item was removed, so people requested and received something random.
    • Other items that rivaled it were Beast Ball at 8073, Dream Ball at 6911, and Moon Ball at 6388.
  • The most popular VGC Pokémon were the EV'd Urshifu at 1005 and 1044. However, these were also massively farmed by a few users, so the numbers are a bit inflated. After that was the EV'd Charizard at 637 (one of the first Pokémon on the giveaway) and the EV'd Terrakion (also farmed by a few users).

I've included all the data broken down by item and top users in this document for your perusal.

Final Giveaway Summary

Thanks to everyone for participating in this little experiment, teaching me about VGC sets, and helping me to improve my bot. I'm glad to hear that it helped so many of you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)