[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I realized today that if I'm at Stakataka, Fini is right around the corner, so I went and got one with 0 Attack. EV spreads are all over the place so as usual, both EV'd and EV-less versions are added.

finiEV (if you want EVs)
finiNO (if you want NO EVs)
Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 236 HP / 6 Def / 204 SpA / 12 SpD / 52 Spe
Ability: Misty Surge
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Muddy Water
- Calm Mind
OT: N
TID: 735269
Master Ball
Minted from Docile base nature
Hyper-Trained from 31/0/31/17/31/29
Battle Ready
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Ice Beam, Scald

Could you possibly adjust Charizard-Gmax to where it runs Scorching Sands? Most Charizard sets opt to run Scorching Sands over Solar Beam these days.
Charizard's usage has dropped a lot, but I updated it to be more current.
zardEV (if you want EVs)
zardNO (if you want NO EVs)
Charizard-Gmax (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Scorching Sands
- Heat Wave
OT: Anubis
TID: 069958
Beast Ball
Minted from Bashful base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Hurricane

Hey Anubis, would you be able to add electrolizer and magmortizer? They are rather hard to come by in CT, and I have a few Magmar's/Electabuzz's that I would like to evolve that came from PoGo.
Added both of these
magmaMagmarizer
electiElectirizer

I've been using your giveaway for a littl while now and just wanted to say thank you! This is fantastic, and very appreciated!
Celesteela is included under the Legendaries that take too much effort for me to want to hunt for 0's for.
I'm not sure if it's something of interest, but I've just spent some time resetting for a 0IV Celesteela in UM - I'd be happy for you to use it, if you're intersted :)

Last edited:
Thank you for this giveaway Anubis, really appreciate your effort for this community.
I've an item request: expert belt isn't in items list, I was wondering if you had plans to add it. Thanks!

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I added a Galarian Moltres with 0 Attack.
moltEV (if you want EVs)
moltNO (if you want NO EVs)
Moltres-Galar @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Berserk
Timid Nature
- Fiery Wrath
- Hurricane
- Nasty Plot
- Taunt
OT: Anubis
TID: 069958
Ultra Ball
Minted from Quirky base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Hyper-Trained from 31/0/31/9/31/17
Has Sleepy-Time Mark

I'm not sure if it's something of interest, but I've just spent some time resetting for a 0IV Celesteela in UM - I'd be happy for you to use it, if you're intersted :)
Thanks for the offer, but I stick to only self-obtained mons because that's the only way I can guarantee that they were originally legitimate.

Thank you for this giveaway Anubis, really appreciate your effort for this community.
I've an item request: expert belt isn't in items list, I was wondering if you had plans to add it. Thanks!
You could grab it off of a VGC mon but I added it separately as well.
expertExpert Belt

So while Regigigas currently can't be requested, I figured I can at least suggest its partner in crime Kanto Weezing. Weezing is an interesting mon in Gen 8 thanks to its ability Neutralizing Gas, which shuts off all abilities while it's on the field. While this is handy, Weezing never really had the chance to shine due to lacking a partner that could take advantage of this and not be hindered in the process. Then Crown Tundra came out and brought back the leader of the Titans Regigigas. Now at first you may be thinking "but isn't this core very predictable?" In truth, yeah it is. You lead with Weezing and Regigigas, shut off the latter's Slow Start, and watch it wreck havoc while providing support. The thing about this core though is that it's incredibly effective to the point it made 2nd place in the Player's Cup II tourney, and on a Sun Team no less. What makes Weezing so worrisome is that it can provide both Burn status and Taunt support in addition to making Regigigas the monster it was meant to be. Kanto Weezing is used more than its Galarian counterpart due to lack a Fairy type, which is good because a lot of heavy, physical hitters often pack a Steel move (which it's weak against). Overall, the Weezing + Regigigas core is regarded as a simple yet dangerous team to deal with that will wipe players out if they aren't prepared for it.

The spread provided was used by Davide Carrer (aka NiRainbow) on his 2nd place Player's Cup II.

Weezing (M) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Neutralizing Gas
Level: 50
EVs: 244 HP / 4 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp

Such an incredible resource. I was wondering, is non-galarian Zapdos in the pipeline? I know legendary requests are now closed, but if they open again it would be my first request! (Especially with Static!) :))

Anubis

HONK
Are you still doing this because I connected with Anubis but got a Pikachu with a hat instead even did the nickname thing
the same thing happened to me, the bot flashed a pikachu then cancelled the trade
Probably nickname is wrong. Working fine for other people, and this is almost always due to user error.

However, without more information about what you did that you believe is correct, it is impossible for me to debug your specific problem.

Thank you for this! Been using the bot for a while and I cannot express enough gratitude!

However, I do have one question though and I'm not entirely clear on this: You added a new rule saying that users can request multiples but to not massively hoard specific items/pokemon. I was simply looking to acquire one of every BR pokemon offered by this wonderful service and that's pretty much it, except for balls and maybe a few items here and there. That kosher?

Not sure if these have been requested, but looking for Kanto Zapdos & Glastrier. Hopefully can be available soon! This has been a huge help :)

Hey Anubis, I have a suggestion for a dragapult set. I know you already have a couple dragapults that you are giving away on this thread, but support dragapult with will o wisp, surf, light screen and breaking swipe has been picking up a bit in usage since Wolfey Glick won PC2 with it.

Dragapult @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Atk / 28 Def / 76 SpD / 164 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Breaking Swipe
- Will-O-Wisp
- Light Screen
- Surf

here is Wolfey's set for Dragapult. It allows pult to outspeed base 130's that are fully invested, and it's main role is to activate coalossal's steam engine ability when paired with it, as well as to burn things with will o wisp.

Your dragapult sets you already have are good, but i thought this would be worth suggesting since it is picking up in usage somewhat, and it just won PC2.

Anubis

HONK
Hey Anubis, I have a suggestion for a dragapult set. I know you already have a couple dragapults that you are giving away on this thread, but support dragapult with will o wisp, surf, light screen and breaking swipe has been picking up a bit in usage since Wolfey Glick won PC2 with it.

Dragapult @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Atk / 28 Def / 76 SpD / 164 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Breaking Swipe
- Will-O-Wisp
- Light Screen
- Surf

here is Wolfey's set for Dragapult. It allows pult to outspeed base 130's that are fully invested, and it's main role is to activate coalossal's steam engine ability when paired with it, as well as to burn things with will o wisp.

Your dragapult sets you already have are good, but i thought this would be worth suggesting since it is picking up in usage somewhat, and it just won PC2.
I don't want to add MULTIPLE Jolly sets when the one on my thread can already be converted into that one.

True. I didn't think of that. i forgot that's why there's an option to get it without evs lol

Well, thanks for looking at my request anyway. Have a good one :)

Hey Anubis could a 0 speed Cresselia be possible? Its above 5% usage in higher ranks and is rather difficult to get and would probably help a lot of people.
While legendary requests are closed cresselia is a pretty special case just because it wants to be in trick room most of the time.
The most used set is
Cresselia (F) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand
- Ally Switch
- Ice Beam

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
Hey Anubis could a 0 speed Cresselia be possible? Its above 5% usage in higher ranks and is rather difficult to get and would probably help a lot of people.
While legendary requests are closed cresselia is a pretty special case just because it wants to be in trick room most of the time.
The most used set is
Cresselia (F) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand
- Ally Switch
- Ice Beam
When I say "No legendary requests," I mean "No legendary requests, no ifs, ands, or buts, and nobody and no mon is a special exception." Please read the first post and respect my request that you DO NOT ASK.

It's actually extremely annoying to me that most of this page's requests are from people who didn't read my rules or decided they're exempt from the rules, and still tried to ask for something for free that I already said I am not taking requests for. I decide on legendaries based on how easy it is for obtaining, but people requesting don't ask for things that are easy to obtain, which is why this is closed. No exceptions.

This is a free service, and knowingly disregarding my rules is rude.

Last edited:
Hey Anubis, 1. Thank you for distributing out these pokemon, It really helps with my collection. And 2. When I tried to trade a wooloo named gyraEV to a bot it gives me a Pikachu in a cherish ball. Just thought I'd let you know.

Probably nickname is wrong. Working fine for other people, and this is almost always due to user error.

However, without more information about what you did that you believe is correct, it is impossible for me to debug your specific problem.
As I just put earlier I caught a wooloo and named it gyraEV exactly from route 1 and ent on the link trade option and selected Set Link Code with the code being 3910 0000 and it gave me a Pikachu in a cherish ball and a ribbon that makes its name "Pikachu the Premier"

EDIT: Sorry if I seem rude or aggresive or impatient, Its not trying to come out that way
Update: I just traded a wooloo named cat and got perrserker so it may be working correctly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)