[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
New month, new usage stats. Here are the last few over 5%. Didn't do Zacian because I figured if you still didn't have one this far in, you weren't trying to get one. Pulled these from last generation (2 claimed previously when event released, 1 claimed today from an old game).

Wide Lens on Groudon since it's a harder item to get than Sitrus Berry.
Mystic Water Kyogre set since it's harder to get than Choice Scarf.
I left the 0 Attack on Yveltal; you can hyper train it yourself if you want to run Sucker Punch.

grouEV (if you want EVs)
grouNO (if you want NO EVs)
Groudon @ Wide Lens
IVs: 29 SpA
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def / 190 SpD / 60 Spe
Ability: Drought
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide
- Fire Punch
- Swords Dance
OT: 2018 Legends
TID: 080318
Cherish Ball
Hyper-Trained from 31/21/31/29/31/30
Battle Ready
Dynamax Level 10
kyogEV (if you want EVs)
kyogNO (if you want NO EVs)
Kyogre @ Mystic Water
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Drizzle
Modest Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Water Spout
- Thunder
Cherish Ball
Minted from Hardy base nature
Hyper-Trained from 0/0/31/17/31/31
Battle Ready
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Scald
yvelEV (if you want EVs)
yvelNO (if you want NO EVs)
Yveltal @ Assault Vest
Ability: Dark Aura
Timid Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
- Snarl
TID: 050418
Cherish Ball
Hyper-Trained from 14/0/31/31/31/23
Battle Ready
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Heat Wave

Last edited:
New month, new usage stats. Here are the last few over 5%. Didn't do Zacian because I figured if you still didn't have one this far in, you weren't trying to get one. Pulled these from last generation (2 claimed previously when event released, 1 claimed today from an old game).

Wide Lens on Groudon since it's a harder item to get than Sitrus Berry.
Mystic Water Kyogre set since it's harder to get than Choice Scarf.
I left the 0 Attack on Yveltal; you can hyper train it yourself if you want to run Sucker Punch.

grouEV (if you want EVs)
grouNO (if you want NO EVs)
Groudon @ Wide Lens
IVs: 29 SpA
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def / 190 SpD / 60 Spe
Ability: Drought
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide
- Fire Punch
- Swords Dance
Cherish Ball
Hyper-Trained from 31/21/31/29/31/30
Battle Ready
Dynamax Level 10
kyogEV (if you want EVs)
kyogNO (if you want NO EVs)
Kyogre @ Mystic Water
Ability: Drizzle
Modest Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Water Spout
- Thunder
Cherish Ball
Hyper-Trained from 0/0/31/17/31/31
Battle Ready
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Scald
yvelEV (if you want EVs)
yvelNO (if you want NO EVs)
Yveltal @ Assault Vest
Ability: Dark Aura
Timid Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
- Snarl
TID: 050418
Cherish Ball
Hyper-Trained from 14/0/31/31/31/23
Battle Ready
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Heat Wave
Pog

Been using the help of your bot to get BP items for draft league rental teams I am running with friends and it has truly been a lifesaver. So many items I would have otherwise had to spend hours of playtime grinding are now in the palm of my hands. Truly a great deed to serve the VGC community. I noticed that none of the herbs (power, mental, white) were available in the battle items section. They may be too low in usage for you to add them to the pool but I thought it was strange considering you have nearly anything else a VGC player could need haha. Thank you so much for the tool!

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Been using the help of your bot to get BP items for draft league rental teams I am running with friends and it has truly been a lifesaver. So many items I would have otherwise had to spend hours of playtime grinding are now in the palm of my hands. Truly a great deed to serve the VGC community. I noticed that none of the herbs (power, mental, white) were available in the battle items section. They may be too low in usage for you to add them to the pool but I thought it was strange considering you have nearly anything else a VGC player could need haha. Thank you so much for the tool!
I thought they were on some of the VGC sets, but apparently not, so I went ahead and added the herbs. They're now available as mherb, pherb, and wherb.
mherbMental Herb
pherbPower Herb
wherbWhite Herb

Anubis

HONK
I'm curious how much people abused the bot for ability patches that you had to remove them from the list. :bloblul::bloblul::bloblul:
I never added them because when we had Master Ball on the thread, 4800 out of 11000 trades were for Master Ball... why would the ball with the highest catch rate be traded the most if not for trade fodder? I've thought about bringing back some of these hoarded items with limits, but I don't really have the interest to implement limits when SWSH doesn't give us as easy blocking methods.

I was wondering if there is a limit of exchanges that a person can do in a row? I wanted to get some items and some pokemon since I had to sell the game and ended up buying it again last week and my saved progress was lost. I'm not talking about the same pokemon, get different to build a team.

Anubis

HONK
I was wondering if there is a limit of exchanges that a person can do in a row? I wanted to get some items and some pokemon since I had to sell the game and ended up buying it again last week and my saved progress was lost. I'm not talking about the same pokemon, get different to build a team.
I don't state any hard limits, because if I said the limit is 10, then the people trading to retrade would get exactly 10 every time. But generally the limits are within reason, and people getting different mons to build a team shouldn't be flagged.

I noticed that Tornadus wasn't on VGC list, and its at 11.32% so set:
Tornadus-Incarnate@Focus sash
Prankster
Moves:
Tailwind
Hurricane
Taunt
Protect
EVs:
Timid 4/0/0/252/0/252

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)