[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I added Incarnate Landorus and updated Therian Landorus for both physical and special sets for Season 10.

Lan1EV (if you want EVs)
Lan1NO (if you want NO EVs)
Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
IVs: 2 Atk
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb
- Substitute
Incarnate Forme
OT: Isaac
TID: 24942
Ultra Ball
Minted from Calm base nature
Hyper-Trained from 11/2/19/11/29/23
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Psychic, Grass Knot
Lan2EV (if you want EVs)
Lan2NO (if you want NO EVs)
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
IVs: 2 Atk
EVs: 212 HP / 244 Def / 20 SpA / 4 SpD / 30 Spe
Ability: Intimidate
Bold Nature
- Earth Power
- Grass Knot
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect
Therian Forme
Ultra Ball
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Psychic, Grass Knot, Substitute
Lan3EV (if you want EVs)
Lan3NO (if you want NO EVs)
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
IVs: 11 SpA
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Protect
Therian Forme
Ultra Ball
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Psychic, Grass Knot, Substitute, Sludge Bomb

Last edited:
Hey! I would appreciate it if you could add araqunid this is the most common set for it in VGC.It's 3.44% usage. The reason I am asking for this mon to be added is because it great under trick room.

Araquanid @ Mystic Water
Ability: Water Bubble
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Wide Guard
- Leech Life
- Protect

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hey! I would appreciate it if you could add araqunid this is the most common set for it in VGC.It's 3.44% usage. The reason I am asking for this mon to be added is because it great under trick room.

Araquanid @ Mystic Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Wide Guard
- Leech Life
- Protect
I added two Araquanid sets for Brave and Adamant. You can get a bottle cap if you don't want the 0 Spe or 0 SpA.
araaEV (if you want EVs)
araaNO (if you want NO EVs)
Araquanid (M) @ Mystic Water
IVs: 0 SpA
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Wide Guard
- Protect
OT: Anubis
TID: 581233
Safari Ball
Minted from Serious base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Hydro Pump, Scald, Substitute
arabEV (if you want EVs)
arabNO (if you want NO EVs)
Araquanid (M) @ Mystic Water
IVs: 0 SpA / 0 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
Brave Nature
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Wide Guard
- Protect
Safari Ball
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Hydro Pump, Scald, Substitute

I added two Araquanid sets for Brave and Adamant. You can get a bottle cap if you don't want the 0 Spe or 0 SpA.
Thank you very much for the mons you are doing such a good job. I really dont have time to ev train or breed mons cause of school and I just want to ladder. Thank you very much :D

Hey man, when I offer the Woolo for a incineroar the bot offer a Gastrodon in return.

But aside that, you work here is amazing, thank you very much for that.

Anubis

HONK
Hey man, when I offer the Woolo for a incineroar the bot offer a Gastrodon in return.

But aside that, you work here is amazing, thank you very much for that.
Check your spelling. Wrong mon means your nickname didn't match one of mine.

Hello perhaps Urshifu-R should have a bulky Mystic Water set added? Its been seeing a lot of usage and its very good.

Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Mystic Water
Ability: Unseen Fist
EVs: 140 HP / 244 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Surging Strikes
- Close Combat
- Detect
- Aqua Jet

252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Dazzling Gleam vs. 140 HP / 244 SpD Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: 162-192 (83.9 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

You outspeed Venusaur and Togekiss which aren't too relevant but being fast means your unlikely to be outspeed by things like Rillaboom and I needed to pick a benchmark of some sort.

I think siemitoad would be a good addition have two sets one is a attacker
252+ attack 252 speed and 4 sp defense
Adamant Nature
Held item toxic orb
Swiftswim
Ice punch
Liquidation
Earthquake
Steath rock /toxic.

Or a special attacker
252+ sp attack 240 speed 16 attack
Rash nature
Held item:Toxic orb
Hydro pump
Focus blast
Power whip/Steath rock/toxic

Hello perhaps Urshifu-R should have a bulky Mystic Water set added? Its been seeing a lot of usage and its very good.

Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Mystic Water
Ability: Unseen Fist
EVs: 140 HP / 244 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Surging Strikes
- Close Combat
- Detect
- Aqua Jet
I thought you can simply get an un-EV'd one with the nickname "urrsno", take the Mystic Water from Araquanid, then use the watt farming method to get vitamins from Wyndon and maybe trade for a few feathers here to get those EVs?

Anubis

HONK
I thought you can simply get an un-EV'd one with the nickname "urrsno", take the Mystic Water from Araquanid, then use the watt farming method to get vitamins from Wyndon and maybe trade for a few feathers here to get those EVs?
Yep, I generally do the most common (or second most common but harder to train set) and let people EV up the rest if they want something less common.

1628915573023.png

Anubis

HONK
I added a 0 Speed Ditto since people are using this competitively, and it's within the 4-5% range.

dittEV (if you want EVs)
dittNO (if you want NO EVs)
Ditto @ Choice Scarf
IVs: 15 SpA / 0 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Ability: Imposter
Relaxed Nature
- Transform
Dream Ball
Hyper-Trained from 0/13/31/15/26/0
Dynamax Level 10

I recently started doing online battles. Am I able to request a couple of the same Pokémon to play around with their sets? I don’t want it to seem like I’m just taking things randomly. I assume it’s ok but wanted to ask so as to not be rude.

Anubis

HONK
I recently started doing online battles. Am I able to request a couple of the same Pokémon to play around with their sets? I don’t want it to seem like I’m just taking things randomly. I assume it’s ok but wanted to ask so as to not be rude.
Yes, the people who are being penalized are the ones who are taking ridiculous numbers of multiple legendaries or Ditto because it's unlikely that is for actual gameplay.

Anubis

HONK
I've been asked whether I will move my bot to new games (BDSP/PLA). Since the primary goal is to provide Pokémon for ranked play, I will continue distributing on whichever game facilitates that.

1629296345967.png

It's too early to say whether there might be a part-time bot just to send supplies to the new games, but Switch time is a limit since I can't distribute on one game without closing out of the other.

Raichu exists for the first time scene 2016 at 4.98 (Pikalytics).

Raichu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 20 HP / 0 Atk / 204 Def / 4 SpA / 28 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 31 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe
- Fake Out
- Nuzzle
- Electroweb
- Protect

Anubis

HONK
Raichu exists for the first time scene 2016 at 4.98 (Pikalytics).

Raichu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 20 HP / 0 Atk / 204 Def / 4 SpA / 28 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 31 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe
- Fake Out
- Nuzzle
- Electroweb
- Protect
1) Why are you using data from 2016? The mon is only 2.3% in Series 10 right now.
2) What's wrong with the one I already have? It was added earlier when it had more usage.

Anubis

HONK
I added my old 0 Attack Eternatus. This is from my KOR game that I retired since I couldn't read it at all.

eterEV (if you want EVs)
eterNO (if you want NO EVs)
Eternatus @ Power Herb
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 172 HP / 30 Def / 116 SpA / 28 SpD / 164 Spe
Ability: Pressure
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Recover
- Flamethrower
- Meteor Beam

TID: 933582
KOR language
Beast Ball
Minted from Careful base nature
Hyper-Trained from 31/0/31/31/27/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)