[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made an account here to specifically thank you for this service, especially for that 17 def iv 0 speed Stakataka and other legendaries.
I wanted to contribute to the thread as well, support Suicune has reached 5.36% usage on Pikalytics and would be a good addition here!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mythicals have never been allowed in the official VGC circuit/Ranked battles due to them not being universally accessible to everyone due to being limited time events (with a few recent exceptions like ORAS Deoxys and Crown Tundra Keldeo, although they’re still not allowed in VGC/Ranked).

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Any chance a zarude might soon become available?
Read first post for which mons are eligible before asking for anything, and only post in the proper format.
(Hint: Zarude is not VGC eligible, and I don't honor any requests that are only asking for a mon with no set or explanation.)

Made an account here to specifically thank you for this service, especially for that 17 def iv 0 speed Stakataka and other legendaries.
I wanted to contribute to the thread as well, support Suicune has reached 5.36% usage on Pikalytics and would be a good addition here!
Glad you're finding use from this thread.
I don't take requests for legendaries, see first post. I usually add them at my leisure since the difficulty of getting them varies.

I would appreciate it if you could add item '' Ability Patch ''.
As stated, you too would benefit from reading the rules in the first post before asking for stuff I specifically say not to ask for.

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Three new additions today since the usage stats updated! Thanks to everyone I pestered for help with these sets (Aldrich, zee, DaWob, GX). All of them are functionally the same as 0 attack at level 50.

(The nicknames are not case-sensitive; I only capitalized the L so it's obvious what letter it is.)

LELEEV (if you want EVs)
LELENO (if you want NO EVs)
Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
IVs: 3 Atk
EVs: 60 HP / 4 Def / 244 SpA / 4 SpD / 198 Spe
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
OT: Anubis
TID: 581233
Dream Ball
Minted from Naive base nature
Hyper-Trained from 31/3/31/3/31/31
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Taunt, Focus Blast
LunaEV (if you want EVs)
LunaNO (if you want NO EVs)
Lunala @ Power Herb
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Ability: Shadow Shield
Modest Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Wide Guard
- Meteor Beam
- Trick Room
TID: 069958
Poke Ball
Minted from Serious base nature
Hyper-Trained from 20/0/31/31/5/31
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Psyshock
suicEV (if you want EVs)
suicNO (if you want NO EVs)
Suicune @ Leftovers
IVs: 1 Atk
EVs: 244 HP / 76 Def / 4 SpA / 116 SpD / 70 Spe
Ability: Pressure
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Snarl
- Tailwind
- Icy Wind
TID: 581233
Dream Ball
Minted from Hasty base nature
Hyper-Trained from 31/1/31/31/30/31
Dynamax Level 10

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
Latias slightly rose this month so I added one I had on hand.

tiasEV (if you want EVs)
tiasNO (if you want NO EVs)
Latias (F) @ Sitrus Berry
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 92 HP / 60 Def / 150 SpA / 4 SpD / 204 Spe
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Mystical Fire
- Psyshock
- Helping Hand
- Icy Wind
OT: 2018 Legends
TID: 090118
Cherish Ball
Minted from Docile base nature
Hyper-Trained from 31/0/31/31/30/31
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Ice Beam, Ally Switch

Last edited:
What amazing service. I would appreciate it if you could add prankster thndurus. Thank you in advance.
For reference, Thundurus is currently ~10% usage, with Tailwind, Hurricane, Icy Wind, and Taunt as the most commonly used moves (Protect, Rain Dance, and Heat Wave are other listed alternatives)

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting this Anubis! I've been SRing for a moon ball shiny Giratina and it definitely wouldn't have been possible without this giveaway.

I've plan to Sr all legendary in dynamax adventure so I'll take a bunch of apriballs from this, it's fine with the giveaway rules? Thank you.

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
I've plan to Sr all legendary in dynamax adventure so I'll take a bunch of apriballs from this, it's fine with the giveaway rules? Thank you.
You can request multiples, but I reserve the right to permanently ban any user who farms large numbers of items or Pokemon if it does not appear to be for personal use. I generally don't care about consumables such as Poke Balls unless someone complains about you retrading.
This is answered in the first post under #6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)