[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Can you add a Ditto for each nature?
I'm not interested in RNG abusing Dittos in every nature. You can go catch one in every nature faster if all you need it for is that.

Mints exist in this game, and nearly everything I offer is neutral nature for competitive advantage. At best, I might think about adding a 6 IV neutral natured Ditto for this reason.

As stated in the first post, the only Pokémon requests I honor are VGC mons. Ditto in every nature are not used at a 5% or greater rate in the current metagame.
Because people keep asking, if it's not listed here, do not ask for it to be added. Likewise, do not ask if you can ask for anything else, or if I will change my mind, or if I would pretty pretty please reconsider.

Last edited:

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Just wanted to pop again and say thank you for this giveaway. Makes it super helpful to get the Apriballs to shiny hunt legendaries in DA. It's probably been asked, but what happens to all those poor Wooloo's?

Hi,
I was wondering cause it said in red down till thursday in the US, does this mean I can only access this trade from the US, Sorry that I am confused, I Honor the rules aspecially not asking u if the bot is on or not, but i was wondering if the location does matter or not

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hi,
I was wondering cause it said in red down till thursday in the US, does this mean I can only access this trade from the US, Sorry that I am confused, I Honor the rules aspecially not asking u if the bot is on or not, but i was wondering if the location does matter or not
She means that given timezones, it'll be sometime on the US's Thursday (which would likely be Friday in Australia for example). You can access the bot from anywhere, not just the US.

Hey, I have been trying now for 4 days straight, and maybe the bot is actually just not active anymore, or maybe I am doing something wrong, I am new to the game. I just enter link trade 3910 0000 and wait run around have occasional a fight,

Hey, I have been trying now for 4 days straight, and maybe the bot is actually just not active anymore, or maybe I am doing something wrong, I am new to the game. I just enter link trade 3910 0000 and wait run around have occasional a fight,
yeah I cant find it either

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Read first post. It runs but I have limited numbers of Switches, so I take it down when I need to use them.

Sorry, I'm looking but the charizard there doesn't have the move ancient power and I'm trying to get ancient power zard so that I can counter other charizards with max rockfall.

I don't mind adding it since it's an update to an old set, but I've been super busy with other stuff this last week.
Thank you, this will be such a help considering I need to get a female charizard then breed it with an ancient power mon then I have to train the egg mon. Thank you and have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)