[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, Anubis

First of all, i want to congratulate you for doing such a nice and noble work helping the community, for those who aren't being able to afford the DLC or the online subscription (the situation over here in BR is pretty tight).

My IGN is Malveth, and no, i am NOT banned from the bot, i just tested it with a thundurus so all of this wouldn't be akward (look, i want to make a therian moveset, i built a team in showdown with it, i was hard losing to sashed eleki). But i typed it wrong and it gave me a goodra instead, so i'll be sending another wooloo .-.

What i wanted to say to you, is, you may have seen some suspect movement from my IGN recently. I wanted to explain it before you lift the ban hammer on me. If you check my IGN, i took some repeated legendary pokemon from this GA, but it was because i had friends (to be specific, two of them) that play showdown but doesnt have the online system. They had the teams on paste and wanted to prepare for Players Cup Qualifiers, but they didn't have online service yet, and they would buy it later, so I took your pokémon and traded it to them.

You might be wondering: But how in the world would you be able to trade locally in this quarantine, since they didn't have online service? I used the friend trade from pokémon Home. Please let me know if this is allowed or not.
(unrelated pic)
1617385038508.png

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
What i wanted to say to you, is, you may have seen some suspect movement from my IGN recently. I wanted to explain it before you lift the ban hammer on me. If you check my IGN, i took some repeated legendary pokemon from this GA, but it was because i had friends (to be specific, two of them) that play showdown but doesnt have the online system. They had the teams on paste and wanted to prepare for Players Cup Qualifiers, but they didn't have online service yet, and they would buy it later, so I took your pokémon and traded it to them.
I checked and your activity is not considered suspicious at all. The amount that you're collecting is fine.

Just getting back into Sword and Shield after a year or two of hiatus. I can't thank you enough for helping me get back into breeding and playing competitive more.

Even as a bystander, it's irritating when people either don't properly read the first post or attempt to fix their own narrative to squirm around its rules. In two posts, you have managed to do both. Also, you are the first person on the thread to address Anubis with "Hey crow" and I hope you are the last. How rude.

However, since you have put forth a suggestion for the thread, I might as well do a little analysis.

*Ahem*

No. You will be alone in wanting this set. As a Pokemon, Alcremie is not even close to 1% usage according to Pikalytics, let alone moderately viable. As a set, it doesn't even have Decorate, the main reason anyone serious would ever want Alcremie over a better Fairy-type, like Clefairy or Grimmsnarl, in the first place. In my opinion, there is no reason to bot up Alcremie for the thread.
Sheesh well you don't have to be an asshole about it, it's not even a big deal

Why would there need to be stones? Its insanely easy to get them. Just spam digging duo. Also, they aren't really VGC relevant because Anubis is giving you all of the mons in the first place, so there is no need to evolve.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
For some reason, light clay isn't in the items. Can you add it? Thanks for the bot, as it helps me a lot.
It's available on 2 VGC mons, so you can grab one of those (Lapras or Grimmsnarl).

Sheesh well you don't have to be an asshole about it, it's not even a big deal
Actually it's a big deal when half the comments on the pages and in my DMs tend to be people who didn't read the instructions, but please don't minimod on my thread.

Yeah, that aint VGC. This entire thread is for VGC relevant items and mons.
If you've read the first post, I have a lot of evolution items that aren't VGC relevant, like apples and teacups. Please also quit minimodding on my thread and incorrectly telling them what the thread is for, thanks. The title does say "Useful Items."

That said...
Hi, thanks for this awesome bot!
Is there any chance you could add evolutionary stones?
Are these not freely available at Lake of Outrage every day?

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
You get all of them the first time, but afterwords it only generates 1/2 or so
I just collected all of them, date skipped, flew back into the map, and 4 were there the first time. I did it again and 3 loaded the second time. I think it's more efficient to date skip to get stones if you really need them.

Thanks for the clarification - at the time I was trying to get the Moon Stone, which alongside the Sun Stone is the only one that doesn't regenerate at Lake of Outrage :(

Hey Again!
Thank you so very much for this wonderful GA!
I just wanna clarify one or two things while I'm here:

1. It's ok we take like one thing of each or whatever?
2. I wanna go dynamax adventure farming for shiny legendaries but I'm gonna need a loooot of rare balls in order to do so, is it ok I just take whatever amount of rare balls like, beast balls for example, so long as I don't try to rip other people off, including other pokemon and items from here?

Again, thank you so much!

Long time no see but it's s9 time! Garchomp is looking to be a strong sun counter so here's a set that works!

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

ALTERNATIVE MOVES: Fire fang, Stone edge, Fire Blat, Draco meteor, poison jab

Hey Again!
Thank you so very much for this wonderful GA!
I just wanna clarify one or two things while I'm here:

1. It's ok we take like one thing of each or whatever?
2. I wanna go dynamax adventure farming for shiny legendaries but I'm gonna need a loooot of rare balls in order to do so, is it ok I just take whatever amount of rare balls like, beast balls for example, so long as I don't try to rip other people off, including other pokemon and items from here?

Again, thank you so much!
I mean don't hog the bot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)