not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
U wot? Square up yeah, I'll kick ur Grandad's head in and then lick ur grans punani, ur a wasteman blud. That potnoodle u sorted me last week was rank fam, try getting me a chicken and mushroom next time, not the bbq one, this isn't a game m8. Yeah fisher price fisherman's friend meal deal with the garlic mayo dip you get me chum? Yeah i didn't think you'd wanna square up, you're a pussyhole fam, i bet you had one of those shit pencil cases at school where it looked like a 7up can but it was actually a pencil case... you're a fucking idiot lad, I'll knock u the fuck out if you step in my ends again is that clear?

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
U wot? Square up yeah, I'll kick ur Grandad's head in and then lick ur grans punani, ur a wasteman blud. That potnoodle u sorted me last week was rank fam, try getting me a chicken and mushroom next time, not the bbq one, this isn't a game m8. Yeah fisher price fisherman's friend meal deal with the garlic mayo dip you get me chum? Yeah i didn't think you'd wanna square up, you're a pussyhole fam, i bet you had one of those shit pencil cases at school where it looked like a 7up can but it was actually a pencil case... you're a fucking idiot lad, I'll knock u the fuck out if you step in my ends again is that clear?
u betta give me all ur trinkets mate or fings are about to get a right bit diddly yeah?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 3)