Multifaction/FFA Genius Game - Grand Final - Main Match 3 (Draft Mafia)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm fine with 10 AM but DLE said he couldn't do it until 12.

If DLE wants to do 10 so that you can make it that's my preference. But if he can't make it then we are doing it at 12.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Results of the draft:
Apricity roles (9):
- Double Alias
- Secret Role: Strong
- Secret Role: Medium
- Secret Role: Weak
- Omniguard
- Bodyguard
- Reverse Martyr
- Champion
- Harmful SG

Apricity extras:
- OT Lynch Redirect
- OT Golden Gun
- Factional Ability: Role Control
- Factional Kill Priority: High

DLE roles (7):
- Even cycle Vigilante
- Info Vigilante
- Role Checker
- Inspector
- NPC Converter
- 3x NPC Checker
- Factional Rogue

DLE Extras:
- Factional Ability: Info Special - Protective: Others
- Factional Ability: Info Checker - Protective: Kills
- Factional Kill Priority: Low

Caffeine roles (8):
- Odd Vigilante
- 2x Watcher or Tracker
- Vote Absorber
- Roleblocker
- True Inspector
- Framer / Janitor
- Alias Swapper
- Beneficial Safeguard

Caffeine Extras:
- Factional Kill Priority: Medium

Alias list:
Asek
Borden
Cash Monet
DLE
Duck.exe
Dusk
Former
Fuck Dusty
Greg Jennings
Haaaalviiiiin
Hodor
Hugo Weaving
Kong
Lee Sangmin
Nuxl
One Armed Weeb
PoGo > Genius
Potent Potables
Rodan
Rssp
Shade
Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!
Steamroller
Texas
The One Who Let the Dogs Out
UncleSlam and Welcome to the Jam
Viper
aaaaaaaaaa
kitty
np: Moby - Extreme Ways

I'm going to set deadline to be at 4 PM PST on Tuesday, January 29th. Deadlines will be every 48 hours at 4 PM but I won't be able to update until later that night each night. Note that I will not under any circumstances accept late votes or action sets - this is to allow for stealth voting, if people want to do so. Note that each player will only vote once per cycle for all of their aliases.

I'll send out a list of aliases corresponding to roles to each player later today.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I've sent out all relevant information to the players. Do not copy / paste this to anyone else. Standard mafia rules apply to this challenge.

I won't be updating at 4 PM PST but set that deadline so that all players could reasonably be on at deadline. I will not accept late submissions or votes. Remember that you vote as one player for all of your roles in the thread.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Hey guys, I had DLE written down as the Harmful Safeguard owner on my sheet but Apricity bought that role. Since it is obviously not fair to Apricity to have DLE knowing who his Harmful Safeguard is, I have re-rolled the Harmful Safeguard role into the NPC pool.

I will also reveal that the original alias of this role was Dusk. This alias is now an NPC. Since it would be unfair to either eliminate an NPC or to publicize one for people to target, I am going to say that you cannot target this alias until Cycle 3. Let me know if anyone has concerns as to the fairness of this decision.

UncleSam

Leading this village
It has been requested that I reroll all aliases. I will do so but not until later today. I’m extending deadline 24 hours to Wednesday at 4 PST as a result. I’ll send out new alias information as soon as I can

UncleSam

Leading this village
Updated aliases for all players. Deadline at 4 PM PST tomorrow for C0.

To be clear, you do not send in your vote for the cycle via PM. You post it in this thread.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Cycle 1:
The lynch was redirected to Hodor. Hodor was the 3x NPC Checker for DLE.

The following die, in order:
One Armed Weeb, the Even Cycle Vigilante for DLE
Haaaaaalviiiin
(sp), an NPC
Nuxl
, the Double Alias #2 for Apricity

It is now Cycle 2. Cycle 2 ends at 4 PM PST on February 1. Sending results now.

UncleSam

Leading this village
So DLE pointed out that one of his actions would've been altered rather obviously if there hadn't been a conflicting description of the harmful and beneficial safeguard.

To be clear, harmful safeguard blocks beneficial safeguard (and Omniguard). This was not spelled out accurately in the sheet. I've allowed DLE to retcon the action that would've rather obviously changed had this been spelled out accurately.

As a result, shade, the Omniguard for Apricity, dies.

It is still Cycle 2. I don't want to go too much more into this during the game but feel free to PM with any questions you think I might be able to answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)