Multifaction/FFA Genius Game - Grand Final - Main Match 3 (Draft Mafia)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Updated the sheet

A reminder that you all have until tonight (extending deadline until 11 PM PST though because I'll be out until then) to send in actions VIA PM. Thank you.

UncleSam

Leading this village
It is now Turn 6. You have 24 hours (9 PM PST on Monday) to send in Turn 6 actions via PM. idiotfrommars has been eliminated (though, again, is not necessarily second to last).

UncleSam

Leading this village
The game has been updated. It is now Turn 7. I hopefully won't have three straight ten hour days before I can update again so get your actions in tomorrow, worst case I'll update on Friday.

Six Pokemon remaining.

UncleSam

Leading this village
The bad news is DLE is right - there are six players but seven Pokemon remaining

The good news is that while checking the count I noticed he should've taken burn damage last turn so I can at least achieve some measure of petty vindictive retribution for my bruised ego

UncleSam

Leading this village
Round 10 still five players left

I basically can only update on the weekends during some weeks due to my work schedule but I'll update on Saturday and Sunday so this task can finish this weekend hopefully

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok Blazade has won, KOing itzviper then DLE in that order

Thus, the order of finish was:
Blazade (Uber)
DLE (Uber)
itzviper (NU)
zorbees (Uber)
VigVig (OU)
LightWolf (OU)
Asek (UU)
IFM (RU)
Isa (PU)

Removing 1 from Ubers, 2 from OU, 3 from UU, 4 from RU, 5 from NU, and 6 from PU, results in:
1. itzviper (-2) (+6 garnets and token of life) (+0, no KOs)
2. Blazade (0) (+4 garnets) (+4 for surviving longest) (+10 for 5 KOs lol) (+4 for most damage)
3. DLE (1) (+2 garnets) (+2 for KO)
4. zorbees (3) (+10 for KOs)
5. VigVig (3)
6. Isa (3) (+2 for KO)
7. LW (4)
8. Asek (4)
9. IFM (4)

Remember that the tiebreaker was order of finish.

So, idiotfrommars is the elimination candidate, and ItzViper482 is the main match winner. Itzviper can send me one player to give a token of life to, ifm should send me two players (in order) to take to the deathmatch.

Garnet count (please PM me if something appears to be missing):
Blazade: 25
DLE: 16
zorbees: 15
itzviper482: 15
Asek: 12
VigVig: 10
Isa: 9
LightWolf: 9
IFM: 3

24 hours to pick stuff. We will schedule deathmatch for Tuesday at 8 PM PST tentatively.

UncleSam

Leading this village
It has come to my attention that there were some garnet passes not taken into account above. Updated count:
Blazade: 25
zorbees: 17
DLE: 16
itzviper482: 13
Asek: 12
VigVig: 10
Isa: 9
LightWolf: 9
IFM: 3

Also zorbees has been granted immunity by itzviper482. idiotfrommars pick someone other than those two soon, please.

UncleSam

Leading this village
idiotfrommars I see that you've been active. You have 24 hours to send me a death match opponent or I'm going to say that you forfeited and move on to the next match. I really don't want to do this but it's been like three days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)