Multifaction/FFA Genius Game - Grand Final - Main Match 3 (Draft Mafia)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't make anything up I told people not to fking spam protect and it impacts literally everyone equally because everyone is using it. It literally makes no difference outside of using protect 2+ times in a row

I mean using protect isn't trying to slow the game down or stall and grind people out and shit it's a legitimate doubles tactic which has offensive consequences.

"It impacts literally everyone equally" is not true just because everyone is carrying protect, there's context to consider as to why one might use protect

UncleSam

Leading this village
Alright well I'm missing actions for a TON of people, but I'm tired of extending for idlers. If you missed it this time I'm going to say that's on you.

I will also ping the idlers so that you hopefully don't idle again this round:
idiotfrommars
ItzViper482
LightWolf
VigilanteVigoroth

The current moves and results are listed here: here.

There are now four mons dead, and Isa is the first one to be eliminated. This does not mean Isa is necessarily last, however, as Isa picked a mon in the PU tier.

LightWolf

lightwoof
can stop with the bullshit 24 hour deadline if it's clearly not working for the game? With varying timezones in a game where you are meant to strategize with others is not enough get meaningful planning in. Unless you want this round to be people just sending random stuff other than those whose timezones magically match up.

Also why did Arceus not get redirected by spotlight when Metagross and Mence did and Mence even if he outsped Arceus on a tie did not kill Kyogre yet for the spotlight to be nullified??????

Also Mence and Arceus have a speed tie, which one won it this round?

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Arceus is on Kyogre's team, so it isn't redirected to it lol. That's how it works in the game. Nothing to do with death causing the Spotlight to no longer be active.

It has to be 24 hours or else this will take forever. The previous games already took forever.

LightWolf

lightwoof
The time it takes should not be the defining argument for the game The deadlinme should be based around the game, not the fact you want it to end quickly. If you wanted shorter deadlines do less complex games, instead of a more complex pokemon based mafia where there is an obvious must for players to communicate with eachother and plan complex actions where one move can completely change the flow of a single turn. Or would you lower the lenght of mafia deadlines to 24 hours completely ignoring that certain timezones are always disadvantaged by deadline times in their attempt to get in meaningful communication even if through messages not done live? This is the Genius Game, not the fuck it lets send in whatever because we don't have time to talk to people game.

The Arceus and Kyogre thing I will give to you, but I still ask that the result of the speed tie be publicized on the sheet even if they don't matter for this given case.

UncleSam

Leading this village
If you need more time you can ask for it. You did not.

Since this is a holiday weekend I'll extend deadline for this turn to 48 hours, until 9 PM PST on Monday. Most deadline will be 24 hours however because it should be a pretty simple decision - on the contrary, the deadlines for this game are shorter because this is by far the least complex game thus far. I figured it would be a walk in the park for most of you. If you're having more trouble getting actions together than I anticipated feel free to ASK for an extension or longer deadlines. This is the first such request that has been made.

If you need more time you can ask for it. You did not.

Since this is a holiday weekend I'll extend deadline for this turn to 48 hours, until 9 PM PST on Monday. Most deadline will be 24 hours however because it should be a pretty simple decision - on the contrary, the deadlines for this game are shorter because this is by far the least complex game thus far. I figured it would be a walk in the park for most of you. If you're having more trouble getting actions together than I anticipated feel free to ASK for an extension or longer deadlines. This is the first such request that has been made.
I mean I don't have a problem with the deadlines but lmao at this game not being complicated.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I'm 100% at fault for not asking for an extension and missing deadlines, which is why I am makign the point for the future. Also there are literally people who haven't ever played pokemon here(dunno how...).

This is a damn mafia game with people having 4 potential abilities(and it's a wonder no one bought more) with a multitude of different vairables and chances to consider.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I would like to congratulate all of you meatheads on literally all protecting or not sending in a move.

It is now Turn 5. Literally nothing happened on Turn 4. You have 24 hours. If you all Protect again I am going to disable protect (and I'm sticking by the five PP move limit anyway, with no moves counting as protects).

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I would like to congratulate all of you meatheads on literally all protecting or not sending in a move.

It is now Turn 5. Literally nothing happened on Turn 4. You have 24 hours. If you all Protect again I am going to disable protect (and I'm sticking by the five PP move limit anyway, with no moves counting as protects).
I sent mash bulu wtf

DuckDuckPwn-Last Tuesday at 12:30 AM
yea

oh you might want an action from me for mons

mash bulu

UncleSam

Leading this village
A. send me PMs
B. You mashed Bulu last turn and frankly it's retarded that Discord calls this Tuesday 'Last Tuesday' which I assumed meant that was your Turn 3 move from last week lol

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ffs lol

From now on I'm only accepting actions if they are sent via PM. It's not hard to send a gd pm and I cannot tell what was sent for what turn in the Discord chats sometimes

LightWolf

lightwoof
I suggest checking his discord messages. ALSO I submitted nothing for the previous two turns, you had nothing to mix it up with.

Also I hope Bulu's survival is being accepted, or else dle's kill shouldn't count in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)