Get your name changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Read this whole post before posting. Failure to do so will likely result in an infraction.

DO NOT REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT

Post in this thread to request a new name. Your name will only be changed once, so be sure about it.... and please use some common sense.... I'm inclined to deny requests like: $@R4m, w1nD, mini-the-mouse69, or anything similar. Basically, I reserve the right to protect you from yourself by denying requests for bad nicknames. If you notice that your post was deleted and your name wasn't changed, then your request was denied.

If you registered within the very recent past, or if your first post is in this thread, your request will be denied. Also, if you are in the "I could be banned!" usergroup, your name will not be changed.

Since I am typically the only one who maintains this thread, please note that requests are granted at my convenience... which means that I do not go through this thread until such a time as a significant number of requests have accumulated. DO NOT PM ME OR ANYONE ELSE ASKING WHEN YOU WILL GET YOUR NAME CHANGED.

BE SURE THAT THE NAME YOU REQUEST IS NOT ALREADY IN USE. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INFRACTION IF YOU REQUEST A NICK THAT IS ALREADY TAKEN. NO, I WILL NOT DELETE ANOTHER USER'S ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN HAVE THEIR NAME... I DON'T CARE IF THEY HAVEN'T POSTED FOR A MONTH.

DO NOT REQUEST A NEW NAME THAT HAS ANY SPECIAL CHARACTERS IN IT (I.E. PERIODS, COMMAS, APOSTROPHES, DASHES, ETC.).

DO NOT REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT

I'd like to request that if you got your name changed, you keep your old username in your signature for a while so people can get used to it. This is not required, it's just convenient.

Also, please do not post in this thread if you're not getting a name change. I don't care about your opinion whether someone should change or not. Go tell them in private.

Also also, if you're a well known user, I would recommend against changing your name by any significant amount.

I apologize for letting the requests stack up for too long. For now I pruned this thread, and I'd like to ask that if you still want to get your name changed, just post again and it'll be done soon enough.

Also, some people need to read the OP again:

Also, please do not post in this thread if you're not getting a name change. I don't care about your opinion whether someone should change or not. Go tell them in private.

Do I really need to add the sentence "I don't care if you mod(ded) Firebot, I don't need your opinion on name changes"?

i would like my name to be changed to Mastxxpkmn, so i can have a similar name to other places i roam. Thank you very much if possible

I'd like to have my username changed to Orcelot, if that's okay because that's the username I use in various other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)