Geting back into Platinum.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
At a Glance

This is the new Wi-Fi team I've been using lately, based around a nice CS Celebi I picked up off the boards. Since it's Wi-Fi there's no Platinum Formes and Hypnosis' accuracy will most likely be 70. Even if it's not I can live with 60 on Pokemon as sturdy as what I've got it on here. I haven't really played all that much Platinum, but I'm familiar with all the changes and shit.

Infernape (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 64 Atk/194 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Fake Out
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Close Combat
Quite a standard Lead Infernape who's been working out quite well lately. The only thing I've really got to learn to do is rely more on Focus Sash to allow Rocks to go up, as I've often regretted going for more concervative options. I'd love to slot Encore in there to fuck up slower Trick Users but unfortunatly there's not enough room, since I want to keep the STABs for Bronzong+Tar leads. Becides, If I get tricked after SR is up what does it matter, I'll launch whatever attacking move is being boosted before switching out. Infernape's always good a for a revenge kill late game too.

Scizor (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 32 HP/252 Atk/224 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- SuperpowerBrick Break
- X-Scissor
Ah, Scizor, the most fearsom sweeper since Chomp. With Rotom appliances out of the picture and most half Flying Pokemon such as Zapdos and Salamence limited by SR Scizor is defenitly something to be feared. I prefer X-Scissor over U-Turn to take down Bronzong and other half Psychics without losing my precious boosts.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 156 HP/86 Atk/100 Def/168 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
BulkyDos adds a whole lot of nice resists to this team, and does a great job of softening up Physical Sweepers with Intimidate. It pairs up really well with Celebi, sponging attacks the vegetable is weak to and providing numerous opportunities for it to switch in. Taunt helps stop tanks in their tracks and is great for preventing set-ups (well, what else would it be good for ?_?) For some reason I've come across max speed Adamant Brelooms in the past and I don't want to be Stalled out by them again, so I beefed the speed a little..

Celebi @ Choice Specs
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Trick
- Leaf Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice66]Psychic
Ah, here's the star of the show. STAB Leaf Storm coming off almost 500 SAtk does a hell of a lot to almost anything.
Regular Tanks without a resistance to it find themselves in hot water, and Pokes who thought they could sponge a weaker Grass attack (most likely aimed at a Bulky Water) via a resistance simply aren't expecting such huge Power behind the attack. Ground and ice provide wonderful coverage and hit the Fires, Steels, Poisons, Dragons and Flyers that resist Leaf Storm.
If I know the opponents counter is something like Blissey, I've got the option to cripple it by tricking Choice Specs. Usually I'll stick with the funky glasses though.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/84 Atk/80 Def/92 SDef
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Reflect
- Hypnosis
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion
Needed something to take the CB outrages being thrown around everywhere lately, and Bronzong does a great job. While they're locked into it I can set up a Screen for the rest of my team of if the sweeper poses too much of a threat I can remove it altogether with Hypnosis. Gyro Ball does reasonable damage if I get a spare turn but Explosion is really where it's at for removing anything I can't handle.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Def/252 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Softboiled
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
Rounding out the team, I needed a Poke who could both Sponge all kinds of special attacks and pose a decent special threat if given the chance themselves, and CMBliss certainly does this.

How my team handles the top most used Pokes:
Scizor - Gyarados comes in with Intimidate reducing the SD to a +1 Boost and relys on a resistance to Steel, Fighting and Bug moves. Under SR it can't come in too many times, but Infernape can revenge kill it (or again, come in on a SD).

Heatran - Blissey Walls 99% of Trans cold, unless they decide to blow themselves up. A rare Toxic + sub Heatran has to be dealt with by switching out when TOxic damage gets too much but without Recovery CMBliss comes out on top. Heatran takes FLamethrowers and Earth Powers ok. Bronzong can also take Earth Powers as well as any Hidden Powers.

Salamence - Bronzong takes Outrage well and Sleeps or sets up a Screen. Gyaras Intimidate wears it down and Mence can't come in too often under SR. Blissey walls any Specsmence that show up.

Tyranitar - Tar's hard, simply because it's so dam versatile. Infernape beats Lead Tars with Fake Out + CC and it can always come in and revenge kill. Scizor's Bullet Punch will do a number on Tar but I need to watch out for random Flamethrowers. Bronzong does OK with Hypnosis or Reflect, as long as it doesn't take a Crunch on the way in. Gyara's not too bas presuming it doesn't take Stone Edge or an Electric attack on the switch.

Zapdos - Blissey walls cold. If it gets smart and decides to try and Pressure stall me with Sub I start Cming and fuck it up with Ice Beam.

Blissey - Infernape, Gyara and Scizor all hit hard enough to scare Blissey away. Celebi will Trick Specs to it given the chance. Bronzong can explode on it after setting up a screen for the teammates and CM Bliss > Regular Bliss in a stall war. CM V CM comes down to CH's really though.

Gyarados - If it decides to come in on Blissey I'll be tempted to sacrifice a chunk of my HP to Thunderbolt it. Celebi does a number on it with Leaf Storm or Tricks Specs. Bronzong doesn't like Taunt but can Explode if necesary. SR wears it down fast.

Lucario - Probably slightly more threatening to this team then Scizor. Gyara comes in with Intimidate but no resist to ExtremeSpeed and the threat of Stone Edge doesn't help. If Bronzong lives through CC it can Sleep or Screen. Scizor can use its own priority move on it, while resisting X-Speed and taking the blow with it's 100 base Def easily. Adamant Lucario's outspeed my Celebi's low Speed IV, so I'll never ricka Crunch. However if I know it has Stone Edge then I've got the chance to come in. Blissey can always attack while Lucario predicts a switch and Swords Dance, but that's risky.

Infernape
- If I come up against another Ape lead and I'm faster I can Flinch, then set up SR while surviving a CC and CC back for a 1HKo. If I'm slower then I've got to switch or risk having the same done to me. Gyara does well here with its HP Evs and Intimidate.

Gengar - Blissey walls those without Trick. If I get Tricked I can still pose a threat with BoltBeam. Otherwise I'll have to work around resistances and what attack it's currently locked into (or make it wear itself down via Life Orb).

Metagross - Gyara does OK if Meta is lacking Thunder Punch. Scizor aldo does a number with X-Scizzor. Celebi can Earth Power or Trick if I know it's going to attempt to come in on Leaf Storm. Bronzong once again sets up Screens or Sleeps. Infernape can revenge kill.

Swampert - Celebi forces it out with the thread it a Grass Attack. Infernape can also do the same if they don't know it's got SR+ Fake Out, although that's unlikely. Bronzong can set up a Screen on Physical versions and Let Blissey CM up on Special Attacks. Alternativly I can just send it to sleep.

Bronzong - Gyara Taunts it and it can't do much other than Explode. Scizor's X-Scizzor is going to kill all but those who invest heavily into Defence after a Swords Dance. Infernape forces out leads with Fire Blast.

I've recently been seeing an uprising in Sub+Toxic Zapdos, which can cause some big problems for this team. Blissey can try to outstall it but in the end you will have to switch out, or you risk repeatedly using Ice Beam and giving your foe a free switch to an Ice Resist, like Scizor, who would then force your battered Blissey out. I suppose Celebi can suprise Zapdos but will rarely kill it unless it has taken a bit of residual damage.

Choice Banded Scizor can also be a pain, U-Turn doesn't do much to Gyarados but with passive damage racking up(saying that the most common lead is Azelf who outspeeds Infernape, it is probable that Stealth Rock will be set up by your foe), Gyarados wont be able to switch in repeatedly, and Infernape will rarely survive past the first few turns.

Those are the two things I felt were flawing this team. Perhaps you could try Magnezone over Bronzong? It can still run Screens, HP Ice should do a number on Zapdos, and can easily kill CBScizor.

Sunday

I've recently been seeing an uprising in Sub+Toxic Zapdos, which can cause some big problems for this team. Blissey can try to outstall it but in the end you will have to switch out, or you risk repeatedly using Ice Beam and giving your foe a free switch to an Ice Resist, like Scizor, who would then force your battered Blissey out. I suppose Celebi can suprise Zapdos but will rarely kill it unless it has taken a bit of residual damage.
Like you said Blissey beats it 1-1, and well, if I force you to switch haven't I done my job? I'm not worried about them using that to switch in an Ice Resist, couldn't they just do that via sacrifice anyway if it was going to win them the match. If I've got a CM under my belt Scizor's still going to hurt from the Ice Beam and from then I can use my usual counters or simply outspeed.
Choice Banded Scizor can also be a pain, U-Turn doesn't do much to Gyarados but with passive damage racking up(saying that the most common lead is Azelf who outspeeds Infernape, it is probable that Stealth Rock will be set up by your foe), Gyarados wont be able to switch in repeatedly, and Infernape will rarely survive past the first few turns.
True it's a big harder, but passive damage works both ways and I've got a quite a few Pokes who can force it out (Gyara, Bronzong on Bullet Punch, my own Scizor to an extent) or switch in on the revenge.(Ape, Celebi)
Also SR Azelf lead has to leave Infernape completly untouched by my working out, hence I'm not too worries about them (Flinch to break sash then 1HKO with FB while they Rock. Then I can SR with my Sash)
Those are the two things I felt were flawing this team. Perhaps you could try Magnezone over Bronzong? It can still run Screens, HP Ice should do a number on Zapdos, and can easily kill CBScizor.
Zapdos stalls out Magnezone even easier then it does Blissey, with just Sub and Roost Zapdos can stall Magnezone out of HP Ice, since it does less then 25% while Roosting. All Mag can do is explode, and even then it'll just hit a sub or they'll roost on the same turn. Not to mention Heatwave will do a number to Magnezone, and Mag can't switch into CBScizor's Superpower.

may I ask why you're using Swarm on a SD Scizor?
Sorry that's a Shoddy Typo - I remade my wifi team into Shoddy so it would format it for me and I got the ability wrong.

Cool team. I'll post more shortly.

I actually dislike Hidden Power Ice on Choice Specs pokemon. The main reason you use it (Salamence, Dragonite, Skymin) are to hit those pokemon, who are pretty much butt fucked by your STAB moves anyway. Why not Psychic over it? The only thing I can think of HP Ice beating that Psychic wont is other Celebi, who can stall out HP Ice anyway.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If Bronzong's main purpose is to take Outrages from Salamance, it should have Trick instead of Hypnosis and hold a Macho Brace. Hypnosis' accuracy is too shaky to rely on. Trick the Macho Brace on, and Salamance after a DD cannot outspeed your Gyara, Celebi and Inferape, severly hindering his sweeping abilities. Bronzong holding the Brace does 48.19-57.23% damage to 252 Spd, Adamant Salamance (excluding Intimidate, SR damage and LO recoil). This is a 91.32% chance of a 2HKO. Of course, a DD boost, SR damage and LO recoil immediately make this a guaranteed 2HKO.

If Scizor is holding Leftovers, this is applying that he wants to stay in the fight for as long as possible. So Superpower's stat drops are unwanted. Brick Break is the better option. It still OHKOs Tyranitar with SR support.

Your team lacks speed. So you will be using Scizor a lot for revenge killing with Bullet Punch. He should have a Life Orb, so he can make the most of Bullet Punch and score KOs where he otherwise couldn't. You already have Gyarados and Blissey for more defensive styles of setting up. Both Brick Break and Superpower are fine options with a Life Orb.

Psychic is ok on Celebi, but the combination works better with HP Ice, as Psychic only deals more damage to Machamp (who already takes lots from Leaf Storm), Heracross (who is dealt with by Gyarados), Breloom (who already fears HP Ice, and whose STABS are resisted by Celebi), Infernape (Earth Power is a OHKO) and Tentacruel (who already fears Earth Power)

Sunday

Cool team. I'll post more shortly.

I actually dislike Hidden Power Ice on Choice Specs pokemon. The main reason you use it (Salamence, Dragonite, Skymin) are to hit those pokemon, who are pretty much butt fucked by your STAB moves anyway. Why not Psychic over it? The only thing I can think of HP Ice beating that Psychic wont is other Celebi, who can stall out HP Ice anyway.
Hrm, quite true. The difference is negligible vs Zapdos, and Dragonite is 2HKO'd if I've got SR up. Plus the secondary STAB without the negative side effect would be a big help, I'll change that over.

Psychic is ok on Celebi, but the combination works better with HP Ice, as Psychic only deals more damage to Machamp (who already takes lots from Leaf Storm), Heracross (who is dealt with by Gyarados), Breloom (who already fears HP Ice, and whose STABS are resisted by Celebi), Infernape (Earth Power is a OHKO) and Tentacruel (who already fears Earth Power)
The thing here is you've failed to mention anybody critical who HP Ice will do more on. With a hidden power bp of 66, a STAB Psychic does more than a 2x effective attack. Is there anything that resists Psychic that I should be watching out for? (as in, my other attacks can't handle?)

If Bronzong's main purpose is to take Outrages from Salamance, it should have Trick instead of Hypnosis and hold a Macho Brace. Hypnosis' accuracy is too shaky to rely on. Trick the Macho Brace on, and Salamance after a DD cannot outspeed your Gyara, Celebi and Inferape, severly hindering his sweeping abilities. Bronzong holding the Brace does 48.19-57.23% damage to 252 Spd, Adamant Salamance (excluding Intimidate, SR damage and LO recoil). This is a 91.32% chance of a 2HKO. Of course, a DD boost, SR damage and LO recoil immediately make this a guaranteed 2HKO.
I actually ran that initially, but basically what would happen is I'd end up taking either 2 CB Outrages or one after a DD before I use trick, then they hit me again the next turn (unless I switch something else into a Outrage) just as powerful as when I started. Lowering their speed did nothing more to discourage them to switch out, exactly the opposite of what I was trying to acheive. (since with SR up forcing Mence out is a death sentence for it).

Keep in mind Hypnosis' accuracy will be 70 whenever I'm vsing a D/P game, which is most of the time. (idk what it will be in my Pearl vs Plat).

If Scizor is holding Leftovers, this is applying that he wants to stay in the fight for as long as possible. So Superpower's stat drops are unwanted. Brick Break is the better option. It still OHKOs Tyranitar with SR support.

Your team lacks speed. So you will be using Scizor a lot for revenge killing with Bullet Punch. He should have a Life Orb, so he can make the most of Bullet Punch and score KOs where he otherwise couldn't. You already have Gyarados and Blissey for more defensive styles of setting up. Both Brick Break and Superpower are fine options with a Life Orb.
I've honestly never been a fan of life orb, expecially when a Pokemon could otherwise be quite bulky. I will swap Superpower over for Brick Break though.

I'm really impressed by this team, Sunday! I've usually come across more standard sets on these pokemon, so it's nice to be rating a more unique team.

First of all, your team can be easily worn down by Infernape, who can deal major damage to all of the pokemon in your team while nothing in your team outspeeds it either. This will be a problem because your most defensive pokemon (Blissey, Bronzong, and Celebi) will be easily KO'd by super-effective hits, while Gyarados will have a tough time switching in repeatedly with Stealth Rocks up on the field. Scizor may be able to revenge kill eventually with Bullet Punch, but not before Infernape plows through your team.

In order to remedy your weakness to Infernape, I'd suggest replacing Choice Specs on Celebi for Choice Scarf, and then keep Hidden Power Ice. By this way, you can effectively keep Infernape in check (and even KO it if your opponent hasn't caught on yo your strategy), and also revenge kill more threatening pokemon such as Salamence and Flygon in case Bronzong goes down. Blissey can find time to set up and accomplish what Celebi can with Choice Specs once your opponent's team has been effectively worn down.

Your team seems to be weak against any fast sweeper in general, in my opinion, so slapping a Scarf on Celebi seems to be an even better idea than it sounds. Other threatening sweepers include Azelf and Jirachi, who can outstall Blissey through Substitute. While most sweepers can be effectively kept in check by Scizor, I'd recommend keeping an alternative either way.

While your team is defensive based and rather bulky, I notice a lack on conventional recovery in this team. I'm not sure if you've tested the team enough, but it seems that your team can be worn down through repeated switches in Stealth Rock and (Toxic) Spikes. A suggestion to fix this problem would be to replace Bronzong for Forretress; Forretress has better overall defense than Bronzong and can also spin away the spikes which threaten your team. (Note that it's even better for you since your opponent won't be running Rotom appliance.) However, Bronzong provides more overall support to the team so it's up to you in the end, though if you opt for Bronzong, I really recommend Wish support unless you generally explode early on in the match.

I hope my rating was of help to you. :)

Edit: Your team also has problems against Jolly Lucario, depending on what set it's running, but overall, it shouldn't be much of a threat in the long run since Celebi can keep it in check.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
First of all, your team can be easily worn down by Infernape, who can deal major damage to all of the pokemon in your team while nothing in your team outspeeds it either. This will be a problem because your most defensive pokemon (Blissey, Bronzong, and Celebi) will be easily KO'd by super-effective hits, while Gyarados will have a tough time switching in repeatedly with Stealth Rocks up on the field. Scizor may be able to revenge kill eventually with Bullet Punch, but not before Infernape plows through your team.

In order to remedy your weakness to Infernape, I'd suggest replacing Choice Specs on Celebi for Choice Scarf, and then keep Hidden Power Ice. By this way, you can effectively keep Infernape in check (and even KO it if your opponent hasn't caught on yo your strategy), and also revenge kill more threatening pokemon such as Salamence and Flygon in case Bronzong goes down. Blissey can find time to set up and accomplish what Celebi can with Choice Specs once your opponent's team has been effectively worn down.
A very good pick up with the Infernape weakness, though Celebi is in a lot of trouble if it swaps into Flamethrower. A Scarf Salamance would be better for this. Infernape is very unlikely to be throwing around random HP Ices, and he can still deal with Blissey without Trick thanks to Outrage. He also has a move more powerful than Leaf Storm, however, you lose the strong attack on Bulky waters. Fortunately, they still handled easily by Blissey except Swampert. Gyarados would be the best option against him, though SR damage will mean Gyarados would struggle to keep on coming back him.

Agreeing with Flashstorm, Wish would be helpful. Blissey could change its set to a Wish Passer, with Toxic to take down bulky waters (including Swampert) (and if they have Rest, Gyarados and Scizor can set up on them). then Bronzong and Gyarados should be able to continue walling their appropriate threats.

While your team is defensive based and rather bulky, I notice a lack on conventional recovery in this team. I'm not sure if you've tested the team enough, but it seems that your team can be worn down through repeated switches in Stealth Rock and (Toxic) Spikes. A suggestion to fix this problem would be to replace Bronzong for Forretress; Forretress has better overall defense than Bronzong and can also spin away the spikes which threaten your team. (Note that it's even better for you since your opponent won't be running Rotom appliance.) However, Bronzong provides more overall support to the team so it's up to you in the end, though if you opt for Bronzong, I really recommend Wish support unless you generally explode early on in the match.
This is an option, though Bronzong can handle Salamance ok. Forretress does this job better if he can avoid Fire Blast. However, if this does happen, Salamance might hopefully be in KO range of Scizor's Bullet Punch thanks to SR damage and LO recoil.

Sunday

I'll mix up the otder of these to keep relevant topics grouped together...
Stall is quite uncommon on Wi-Fi, simply because... it's boring. Animations take so darn long, throw on top of that sandstorm every turn and 4 lines of text when switching in and a battle takes over an hour. With Bronzong rather than foretress I get the protection against the more offencive teams such as mine in reflect and the ability to shut one Pokemon out of the game with Hypnosis, which I feel much more useful.

Your team seems to be weak against any fast sweeper in general, in my opinion, so slapping a Scarf on Celebi seems to be an even better idea than it sounds. Other threatening sweepers include Azelf and Jirachi, who can outstall Blissey through Substitute. While most sweepers can be effectively kept in check by Scizor, I'd recommend keeping an alternative either way.
A very good pick up with the Infernape weakness, though Celebi is in a lot of trouble if it swaps into Flamethrower. A Scarf Salamance would be better for this. Infernape is very unlikely to be throwing around random HP Ices, and he can still deal with Blissey without Trick thanks to Outrage. He also has a move more powerful than Leaf Storm, however, you lose the strong attack on Bulky waters. Fortunately, they still handled easily by Blissey except Swampert. Gyarados would be the best option against him, though SR damage will mean Gyarados would struggle to keep on coming back him.

Agreeing with Flashstorm, Wish would be helpful. Blissey could change its set to a Wish Passer, with Toxic to take down bulky waters (including Swampert) (and if they have Rest, Gyarados and Scizor can set up on them). then Bronzong and Gyarados should be able to continue walling their appropriate threats.
Wish would be nice, but Blissey's out of the question because the only ones on wifi are either Timid or Docile, and since so far my teams as legit as I can make it I'd rather not hack one.

But anyway onto the more pressing issue of that Infernape weakness. I do agree with using Salamence to fix it, but the team is built around Celebi so removing it is basically out of the question. I'd also prefer to keep it as similar as possible. When I look at Salamence I see one Pokemon on this team who is distinctly similar - Gyarados. If I swap out Gyara for Mence I keep Intimidate, the bug/fighting resists (although losing the Steel resist hurts) and DD, but I gain the ability to counter Mixape. Only issue is it leaves me more vulnerable to Scizor on the whole. I also keep my Bulky Water switch in this way. What do you guys think?

Darkmalice

Level 3
I'll mix up the otder of these to keep relevant topics grouped together...

Stall is quite uncommon on Wi-Fi, simply because... it's boring. Animations take so darn long, throw on top of that sandstorm every turn and 4 lines of text when switching in and a battle takes over an hour. With Bronzong rather than foretress I get the protection against the more offencive teams such as mine in reflect and the ability to shut one Pokemon out of the game with Hypnosis, which I feel much more useful.

Wish would be nice, but Blissey's out of the question because the only ones on wifi are either Timid or Docile, and since so far my teams as legit as I can make it I'd rather not hack one.

But anyway onto the more pressing issue of that Infernape weakness. I do agree with using Salamence to fix it, but the team is built around Celebi so removing it is basically out of the question. I'd also prefer to keep it as similar as possible. When I look at Salamence I see one Pokemon on this team who is distinctly similar - Gyarados. If I swap out Gyara for Mence I keep Intimidate, the bug/fighting resists (although losing the Steel resist hurts) and DD, but I gain the ability to counter Mixape. Only issue is it leaves me more vulnerable to Scizor on the whole. I also keep my Bulky Water switch in this way. What do you guys think?
Swapping Gyara for Mence means your team has no way to beat Scizor. You would then have to make a major change in your team just to get a Scizor counter. Let's say, swapping Bronzong for this Jirachi:
Choice Scarf - Jolly
Trick
Iron Head
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
4 HP, 252 Att, 252 Spd

It still acts as a swap-in to Salamance, but unlike Bronzong, it beats Scizor too and resists Bullet Punch. The main problem with this is that, including Celebi and Salamance, you would have three Choiced Pokemon, and it would only be safe to Trick your Scarf after your opponent's Salamance is in KO range of your Scizor's Bullet Punch.

Swapping Celebi for Salamance seems like the most orthodox method. But if you must keep it, I would, instead of replacing Gyarados, replace Blissey for standard Wish Passer Vaporeon (Surf, HP Electric, Wish and Protect). It still walls Heatran, whilst being one of the best Infernape counters in the game. HP Electric > Ice Beam, because Scizor can pick off weakened Salamance more easily than weakened Gyarados, and Gyarados can swap into Celebi after it has used Leaf Storm thanks to the SAtt drop.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
nice celebi :}

biggest problem i see is sword dance infernape, if it outspeeds yours and manages to get a dance i don't see you stopping it :}

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)