Tournament Ghosting Tournament II [Won by Glaceon Goons]

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
shoulda called this the following the rules tour smh

we voiced our discontent with a bo3 publicly which was supported by players and spectators alike and agreed to bo1

Screenshot_2019-11-25-10-15-00.pngScreenshot_2019-11-25-10-15-24.pngScreenshot_2019-11-25-10-16-58.pngScreenshot_2019-11-25-10-17-58.pngScreenshot_2019-11-25-10-18-07.png

yesterdays game lasted a mere 24 turns and took an hour. you seriously expect us to do that again. i say respect the agreement between the ones actually playing the series and frankly @phobic have some integrity. you wouldnt have had a problem with any of this had you guys won the agreed upon bo1. what is this anyway having the host on a team involved in finals still making decisions about the tour.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

we voiced our discontent with a bo3 publicly which was supported by players and spectators alike and agreed to bo1

yesterdays game lasted a mere 24 turns and took an hour. you seriously expect us to do that again. i say respect the agreement between the ones actually playing the series and frankly @phobic have some integrity. you wouldnt have had a problem with any of this had you guys won the agreed upon bo1. what is this anyway having the host on a team involved in finals still making decisions about the tour.
hey look mom, it's me!

e: real talk if the captains agree to bo1 nobody, players or hosts alike, has any practical way of stopping them. what's stopping juuno from pulling up to g2 of the series with 5 LC mons or just saying "fuck it, hard matchup" and clicking x? if you (faded and/or phobic, although phobic really should be recused from any hosting if he's directly involved with the matchup at hand) are so adamant that this series needs to be a bo3, just give esche's team another w by walkover and call it a day, because that's pretty much what it looks like is gonna happen here regardless if you try to force two teams that don't want to play to play

Last edited:

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion

1574803106047.png
1574803018582.png

Gentlemen agreements are void and cannot bypass tournament rules (this is why there's no penalty for not following timer thing, but not even doing bo3 w joke teams isnt). Activity win goes to Goons if Germans will not play.

also, me being on the opposing team or not, you need logs for the win lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)