Ghosting Tournament VI - Semifinals

logo by 00Atrix

• General tournament rules and regulations, which can be found here.
  • Standard SM OU rules.
  • Tournament will be single elimination.
Tournament Specific Rules:

-Single Elimination, bo1
-No Disallow Spectators - for easy ghosting and scouting

-NEW TIMER RULE: Click Here

-Because of the ghosting element, who is actually battling for the team each round makes little difference, just make sure the battle gets done.
-There's nothing to stop you taking the advice of people not on your team, but remember that they may not always have your best interest at heart, and spies and backstabbers are everywhere...
-You must post the replay of your battle and logs of your ghosting in the thread of the respective round. Ghosting in call is also allowed as long as someone records it and uploads it (ideally to YouTube). (You will notice that the ghosting logs are by far the best part of this tournament, so it'd be a shame for them not to be available to everyone) Failure to not post logs of ghosting will result in a coinflip. Losers do not need to post logs, but it would be great if you did as they are always fun to read. I suggest creating a discord server or group chat, and setting appearance to compact to make sifting through logs easier.

MATCHUPS (made by Aurella):

(Click the hyperlink of the team opposite yours to see your opponents. Captains should (ideally) contact each other, though you may schedule however you like.)

Deadline: Sunday June 2nd, 11:59 PM EDT

If you have any questions, or if I made any mistakes that need fixing, please contact me through discord (Aurella#7350).

Last edited:

Ghosting Tour VI Videos

===
Ghosting Tour VI Text Logs

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)